Allah Preserved The Quran And Hadith

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We should believe Desktop mullahs like you who don't do namaz.
Don't reply back. but i understand you cant help it.
The ignorant is back with his usual nonsense. Man up and have the courage to tell me how and where you learned to perform the Namaz. Give me the exact details from your ahadith, but I doubt you can because you are a blind follower with an IQ below freezing point.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The ignorant is back with his usual nonsense. Man up and have the courage to tell me how and where you learned to perform the Namaz. Give me the exact details from your ahadith, but I doubt you can because you are a blind follower with an IQ below freezing point.
😁 i already completed all my comments, you just don't know it.

desi_phaphy

Voter (50+ posts)

You mean you are representing 00.2 per cent of Muslim Ummah and think you are right?
daleel ka wala quran se diya jata ha. gaddy hamesha tadaad main ziyada hi hoty hen. so tadaad ka hawala gunegar hi dety.
na kisi big sahabi ne hadees philayin. Na usko deen bnaya. huzur saaw k alwaaz akhir hen. but hadees ka 75% zakhira tamaam muhadaseen jhuta qaraar dy chukye. so hum pe bas quran farz ha. aur sunnat. hadees only if they dont violate quran or try to open new chapter.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
daleel ka wala quran se diya jata ha. gaddy hamesha tadaad main ziyada hi hoty hen. so tadaad ka hawala gunegar hi dety.
na kisi big sahabi ne hadees philayin. Na usko deen bnaya. huzur saaw k alwaaz akhir hen. but hadees ka 75% zakhira tamaam muhadaseen jhuta qaraar dy chukye. so hum pe bas quran farz ha. aur sunnat. hadees only if they dont violate quran or try to open new chapter.
"bas quran farz ha. aur sunnat."

آپ کے خیال میں سنت اور شریعت کہاں سے آتی ہے؟
جواب: وہ حدیث سے آتے ہیں۔

اگر کوئی حدیث صحیح نہ ہو یا قرآن کے خلاف ہو تو اسے چھوڑ دو۔
تمام ممالک کا ہر مسلمان یہ جانتا ہے۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
😂 😂 😂 😂 Oh look who's back, the dude who likes to butt into every conversation on this subject, tells everyone they are wrong and don't know anything, pretends like he is highly educated and knowledgeable on the subject and yet cannot refute a single argument or back up anything he says other than just more crap praising himself and dismissing others.

P.S: Last I remember is you're the one who quietly ran away from the thread 😉

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
hum pe bas quran farz ha.
👍👍👍👍👍👍
hadees only if they dont violate quran
a59657e7c7f75863e53a44cc3f83ca43.gif

Jo cheez 75% jhoot sabit ho chuki ka, kya gurantee hai ke kal ko baki 25% bhi jhoot sabit nahi hoye gi? (Although woh bhi ho chuki hai)

Hadith pardo zuroor pardo, lekin deen koi kitab samaj ke nahi but as vague early Islamic history most of which cannot be confirmed.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You mean you are representing 00.2 per cent of Muslim Ummah and think you are right?
Christians outnumber the Muslims, then maybe they are the one who are actually on the right path. I think I told you before also, this number game and been doing this for centuries argument is bogus.

Wake up Pak

Christians outnumber the Muslims, then maybe they are the one who are actually on the right path. I think I told you before also, this number game and been doing this for centuries argument is bogus.
Thanks for responding to all the blind followers. I just read every single comment. None of them appear to have read the Quran, let alone the Ahadith.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks for responding to all the blind followers. I just read every single comment. None of them appear to have read the Quran, let alone the Ahadith.
I can guarantee the hadith part, Quran to pardha hi ho ga, lekin sirf Arbi mein jo inko samaj mein nahi aati aur nahi hi koi tarjuma pardha hoga.

I read this very recently, not really sure if native arabic speaker or not but a guy wanted to use ramadan to do a rigorous analysis of certain topics based on the Qur’an. A friend of his joined him and were studying the Quran with the help of a classical Arabic dictionary. Gathering verses based on topics to be able to conclude Qur’anic rules from them.

Another super religious Muslim friend saw them doing that and asked us why we weren’t reciting it? They explained what they were up to and his response was “But that’s in English!”. So they were like “Well, we don’t understand Qur’anic Arabic. This is the only way for us to know anything.” To that he responded saying “Well, yeah, you’ll learn things but what about the rewards for reciting it in Arabic!!!!”

So basically the Quran is relegated to cheap point scoring for swab to get a short cut to jannah through recitation even without understanding a single word or to read when someone dies so that we can take the swab of reciting it and transfer it to the deceased even when the Quran is very clear, it is only the deeds a person does in his life that are carried with him and no one can add or subtract those once he/she dies. No matter how many Qurans they read or hajjs or umrahs they do for the deceased.

If this was the case all these Arab Sheikhs would be in Jannah. There is one Sheikh who died now almost 20 years ago and since the day he has passed there have been continious 10 to 20 people reading the Quran non stop at his grave. One set finishes another one steps in. So imagine now which position he will be in jannah! 🙄

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wah wah wah, bohat awla. Check out the memri tv logo. For those who don't know Memri Tv which stands for Middle East Media and Research Instituted is formed by Israeli's version of ISI and their job is to take all such dungar and jahil mullahs translate and transcribe those videos and present them to west.

Showing what a bunch of ignorant and bat shit crazy fundamentalist, terrorist Muslims are. And to be honest you can't really even get angry at them because 99% of the time they are just translating these dungar jahil mullahs.

Wake up Pak

I can guarantee the hadith part, Quran to pardha hi ho ga, lekin sirf Arbi mein jo inko samaj mein nahi aati aur nahi hi koi tarjuma pardha hoga.

I read this very recently, not really sure if native arabic speaker or not but a guy wanted to use ramadan to do a rigorous analysis of certain topics based on the Qur’an. A friend of his joined him and were studying the Quran with the help of a classical Arabic dictionary. Gathering verses based on topics to be able to conclude Qur’anic rules from them.

Another super religious Muslim friend saw them doing that and asked us why we weren’t reciting it? They explained what they were up to and his response was “But that’s in English!”. So they were like “Well, we don’t understand Qur’anic Arabic. This is the only way for us to know anything.” To that he responded saying “Well, yeah, you’ll learn things but what about the rewards for reciting it in Arabic!!!!”

So basically the Quran is relegated to cheap point scoring for swab to get a short cut to jannah through recitation even without understanding a single word or to read when someone dies so that we can take the swab of reciting it and transfer it to the deceased even when the Quran is very clear, it is only the deeds a person does in his life that are carried with him and no one can add or subtract those once he/she dies. No matter how many Qurans they read or hajjs or umrahs they do for the deceased.

If this was the case all these Arab Sheikhs would be in Jannah. There is one Sheikh who died now almost 20 years ago and since the day he has passed there have been continious 10 to 20 people reading the Quran non stop at his grave. One set finishes another one steps in. So imagine now which position he will be in jannah! 🙄
You've painted a picture of a typical Muslim household's story.