All we need is a bit of hope....

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmN-daXn5wg&feature=fvw[/video]

PLEASE DON'T LET THE MEDIA AND THE INDIAN THUGS WHO RAID FORUMS LIKE THESE FOR THEIR PROPAGANDA AND TO BREAK OUR SPIRITS LET YOU DOWN.
IMPRESSION THATS BEEN GIVEN IN THE MEDIA IS THAT PAKISTAN IS FAILING BLA BLA BUT THE FACT IS QUITE OPPOSITE - OUR INSTITUTIONS ARE WORKING, WE HAVE WORKING DEMOCRACY, OUR ARMY IS IN CONTROL AND WE HAVE NUCLEAR POWER AND ABOVE ALL WE KNOW HOW TO DEFEND OURSELVES - SOMETIMES ITS GOOD TO HAVE CRISES FOR NATIONS TO TEST THEIR RESOLVE. I CAN CHALLENGE ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IF THEY WERE UNDER SIMILAR PRESSURES THEY WOULD HAVE WET THEIR PANTS A LONG TIME AGO. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT WE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH INSHALLAH.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
yes brother u r very right
as said by poet of east

tundeeie bahdie mukalif se nah gabrah ahe hakab
ya tu chatie hai tuje uncha uranie ky lie

translation for those dont uderstand urdu

u can never get fearful of big strom oh eagal
this strom blow up to get you to great height

so nations who go through tough times always comes out in strength
god bless pakistan ameen

100 percent correct.....tough times comes on avery country and INSHALLAH we ll rise to the ocassion and we are our gallant ARMY IS crushing terrorist....by the grace of ALLAH everything is okay......its just some hype is being created just calm down and relax everything ll be okay we are just passing through a bad patch INSHALLAH we ll win
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Insha-Allah..May Allah guide us all to opt for the right path and make us stay away miles and miles from all evils..Ameen...

Pakistan Zindabad.... :)

A.Ali

Voter (50+ posts)
Brothers As'salaam Alekum,

I don't care about what Indians say, they are our enemies, what do you expect from them. I don't even want to waste my spit on them. They are not worth it.

All I care about is Pakistan. I don't know whats in this name "Pakistan", that most of us, Pakistanis, love it so much. I wish all the best for Pakistan, and have always had high hopes for Pakistan and Pakistanis, but not any more. When I look at our political parties and the people who are heading those parties, and all the past and present leaders of our country, and when I look at what they did and are still doing, makes me lose all hope in the future of Pakistan. Look at Zardari and Nawaz, what was there net worth few years ago, and what are they worth now. They have factories, plazas, bulidings, supermarkets, hotels, bank balance and all other various assets in foreign countries, whereas common Pakistani is facing hunger, poverty, joblessness, homelessness, inflation and hopelessness.

All schools in Pakistan are closed, and their kids are going to schools and colleges in other countries, without even missing a single day. Pakistanis are dying on streets from terrorism and they are moving around in bullet proof cars. They are enjoying foreign trips at our expense, wining and dining in five star hotels at our expense. They are enjoying all the luxuries and amenities at our expense and what are they giving to us in return, NOTHING!

Having said this, I must say that I don't have much hope in public also, we don't realize our collective responsibility, meekness is not a defense. We must stand up against these corrupt leaders, and also against corrupt businessmen and industrialist, who do not pay their fair share of income tax, property and other taxes. There wealth is also in foreign banks. Their children are also studying in western countries.

Look what recently happened in Karachi. Land worth Rs 8,000,000,000 was sold to someone for Rs 150,000,000 only. Land that was worth Rs 150,000 per sq yard was sold by Sind Govt for onlr Rs 2000 per sq yard. Just imagine the level of corruption. Our Generals and other top officers are also corrupt. Journalists and bureaucrats are corrupt too. Anyone who has some authority is corrupt. So please tell me how can anyone still have any hope in Pakistan.

Please give me some hope, please!

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
what a bullshit yaaaaaaarrrrrr....
what is this non-sense topic created by a "Lion". :)
don't u have any other topic???

It's only ur thinking dear, that "only" our country is facing hard time.
If u see arround, u will realize, how Pakistan is strong and going on a right path.
for example;
u can see about, Afghanistan
u can see about, Iraq
u can see about, Iran, (they've nothing except oil),
u can see about, india (they've nothing except bullshit). If they have something, then why indian's go abroad for their good future.... why???
u can see about, Russia (Was A super power once upon a time but now............???????
u can see about "Continent AFRICA" (where it is stand??? )
u can see about, sri lanka
EVEN U CAN SEE ABOUT "ONLY SUPER POWER... AMERICA". They r so scary about their near future. Which can colappse any time.
Their are lots of examples.

I think, u guys don't watch different news channels. U just watch "GEO". Who r working on our enemies agenda. Who r helping the terrorists. but don't backup our "Fauji Jawan's". They don't bring on TV screen to our "Shaeed's families and Fauji Jawan for appreciation" but they bring the "terrorist and agent's" for interview and making them bloody hero.
So' I suggest u guys, plz don't see the whol world by one eye.
We should see the every part of the picture.
In the last, I want to say one thing special. "In a ground all team's try to defeat the team, who is "SUPERB ". No one bother about the weak teams. So, the whol world is trying to defeat "Pakistan". And I am sure, that "PAKISTAN IS UN-DEFEATABLE" .............................. INSHALLAH.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you brothers, I just came across a member who was putting posts with ill or no sources malicious and base less lies - it is clear that we are being manipulated by the media to such a degree that it is sometimes difficult to recognise the facts in the mist of propaganda.

God bless.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
A.Ali said:
Brothers As'salaam Alekum,

I don't care about what Indians say, they are our enemies, what do you expect from them. I don't even want to waste my spit on them. They are not worth it.

All I care about is Pakistan. I don't know whats in this name "Pakistan", that most of us, Pakistanis, love it so much. I wish all the best for Pakistan, and have always had high hopes for Pakistan and Pakistanis, but not any more. When I look at our political parties and the people who are heading those parties, and all the past and present leaders of our country, and when I look at what they did and are still doing, makes me lose all hope in the future of Pakistan. Look at Zardari and Nawaz, what was there net worth few years ago, and what are they worth now. They have factories, plazas, bulidings, supermarkets, hotels, bank balance and all other various assets in foreign countries, whereas common Pakistani is facing hunger, poverty, joblessness, homelessness, inflation and hopelessness.

All schools in Pakistan are closed, and their kids are going to schools and colleges in other countries, without even missing a single day. Pakistanis are dying on streets from terrorism and they are moving around in bullet proof cars. They are enjoying foreign trips at our expense, wining and dining in five star hotels at our expense. They are enjoying all the luxuries and amenities at our expense and what are they giving to us in return, NOTHING!

Having said this, I must say that I don't have much hope in public also, we don't realize our collective responsibility, meekness is not a defense. We must stand up against these corrupt leaders, and also against corrupt businessmen and industrialist, who do not pay their fair share of income tax, property and other taxes. There wealth is also in foreign banks. Their children are also studying in western countries.

Look what recently happened in Karachi. Land worth Rs 8,000,000,000 was sold to someone for Rs 150,000,000 only. Land that was worth Rs 150,000 per sq yard was sold by Sind Govt for onlr Rs 2000 per sq yard. Just imagine the level of corruption. Our Generals and other top officers are also corrupt. Journalists and bureaucrats are corrupt too. Anyone who has some authority is corrupt. So please tell me how can anyone still have any hope in Pakistan.

Please give me some hope, please!

HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT A CRITICISM OF A PASSIMIST...............................................

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
right whats the hope as i am free today so i am obliged to answer this so hold back and read if i contrdict myself then pls tell me
first of all pakistan is only country in the whole world which was created by not even firing a single bullet
lets move on
at the time of independence we dont have any industry
look at us now sugar mills textile mills steel mills
we build biggest irrigation system in the whole world
we have world largest free ambulance service edhi ambulance
we have world first privately run cancer hospital
we build our necular programe just in 20 years which take USa 45 years
we are the only muslim country who can build tanks, missiles and heavey armour
we are the only muslim country who are world champions in cricket hockey snooker squash
our pepole are working in all around the world in top jobs
our people spend more money in terms of per capita income in whole south asia for charity
we are the only nation who successfully removed three dictators see burma they r trying to do this for decades but failed
our students , doctors engneers are contributing all over the world my freind list goes on
so feel pround and contribute these cruppt politicans cant let us down.

all these acheivements despiste all shortcomings . so keep faith and remember the saying of prophet SAW that army from karasan will come and join imam mandi to establish the kingdom of god and no one will stop it and karasaan is present day NWFp and afghanistan so thats our destiny brother to achieve glory
god bless all of us and may allah forgive our sins ameen

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
hmmmmmmmm.... WOW........ Great Concolusion........

Now, Dear Lion, u can realize, why the bloody nations (i hope u know, to whom i m talking about ;) if don't, o.k. let me clear...... bloody India and Israel :d ) want, let down to us...... but they will be un-successfull. Inshallah.................. Don't worry....

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ A.Ali

---I completely agree with your analysis,We need to get rid of decades long corruption as well as do a complete makeover of our Political force and you and I should be the first stone to this tall task and not just us but all my brothers here couldn't agree more it's about time we took charge and take our country to the right direction. :)

@ TJ

--Nobody is loosing hope but all of us are wise enough to know the current situation of our Beautiful land so trash needs to be flushed out and it ought to be done soon :evil:..Despite our shortcomings as hunter555 mentioned we have Alhamdulillah achieved a lot and just imagine where would we stand,had we overcome our weaknesses! :D

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
hmmm.. :)

I was not talking about "we".... ;)

actually i was talking about "those"... ;) (who believe on the disinformation) from "them" .... ;) (contra/neapali_pandit/Hindu etc.etc.) ... :)