All Radars were active and working properly on 2 May: Pak Air Force

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Jin pay takia tha wohi pattay !!!

How appropriate. The radars were not active on the day, this sounds to me like bull. I am sorry Pakistan is the laughing stock of the world and before this I would never have said it but bloody revolution is the only way. Every politician and senior general needs to be chopped.

FaisalKh

Re: All Radars were active and working properly on 2 May: Pak AirForce

You Bloody sufi,

Is it your another prediction . . . .

where is the proof that Air Chief denied this Interview

I would request u to mind ur language here plz as this is not some chat room or ur house and most of them are very decent persons. So do not show ur moral up bringing here by ranting like a fool....

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

How appropriate. The radars were not active on the day, this sounds to me like bull. I am sorry Pakistan is the laughing stock of the world and before this I would never have said it but bloody revolution is the only way. Every politician and senior general needs to be chopped.

I really feel ashamed. Come on guys stop fooling us now. I mean we are no more 80's kids who will listen you and then say "AFWAAJ E PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD" Provided we had no inactive RADARS we would have brought them down.. Everyone is lying. Accept that you failed us. If you accept your mistake, let Gen. Kayani come to the screen and say My nation Forgive me for I have failed you this time, and then say that BUT BUT we stand now. Let me assure you its time for a big NO... Yeah I am that kid who will be satisfied with these words until the next unexpected event (KHUDA NA KHAWASTA !!)

Chotay, baray, her aik rank k log jhoot pay jhoot. HUh!!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

I really feel ashamed. Come on guys stop fooling us now. I mean we are no more 80's kids who will listen you and then say "AFWAAJ E PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD" Provided we had no inactive RADARS we would have brought them down.. Everyone is lying. Accept that you failed us. If you accept your mistake, let Gen. Kayani come to the screen and say My nation Forgive me for I have failed you this time, and then say that BUT BUT we stand now. Let me assure you its time for a big NO... Yeah I am that kid who will be satisfied with these words until the next unexpected event (KHUDA NA KHAWASTA !!)

Chotay, baray, her aik rank k log jhoot pay jhoot. HUh!!

Their mouths are full of DOLLARS and can not open their mounth.

Read the history about us you will know who we are

crankthskunk

Re: The Radars were not live, they were resting. Air Chief of PAF

Read the news again, it clearly says if govt allow them to destroy drone they are capable of doing it. Listen to the news of the interior minister where he shamelessly says they dont have technology of gunning down drones. Now u should have clear idea who is the traitor and culprit here and i would rather say it is u who should wake up not the nation.... let aside ur grudge against defense forces in current situation and support them... i hope u would think positively about it... :jazak:

Brother Fayskhan, you should also read my post properly. I have already included this sentence in my original post;

A month after the public statement by COAS, the Chief of Air Staff is still asking if given the orders we can down the Drones.

1- COAS said we would not tolerate another drone attack, since then there had been two attacks before yesterday.

2- Why Air Chief still asking for persmission if COAS said a month ago we wouldn't tolerate another attack?

3- It means the statement given by COAS Kiyani was for domestic consumption. He didn't mean it, he gave it to fool Pakistanis. If he meant it why the drones are not shot down until now? He should have given the orders to Air Chief to shot down the drones as soon as they enter Pakistani airspace, if he was honest with Pakistan nation, and meant what he said.

4- In international law it is violation of Pakistan sovereignty and Pakistan has every right to shot it down.

5- After helicopters intrusion he repeated his hallow threat again. Americans within few days of his threat struck again. He allowed it again to happen. So he was not only lying for the first time but two days ago too.

6- How many times you in your feeble mind going to listen to his lame excuses and trust on what he is saying?

7- Until recently I had good sentiment for him, I use to think he may had a tough job and trying to clear the mess of Musharaf. But now, I have realised, he is the same, or even worse.

I am not trying to protect Rehman Malik, he is a liar too. For me this burger bar owner should be serving the sandwiches in London. He is not capable to be Interior Minister. The only thing he does is to lie and say he has ordered an inquiry. But until now have you seen any results of his inquiries?

My position is clear, lies are lies told by Malik or Kiyani. Are you trying to say, the lies of Kiyani are acceptable and somehow we should just ignore the lies of Malik? Come on you cannot have double standards.

Star Gazer

Bus batein kerni aaati hein,,, amali tor per,, ZERO,,,
pakistani Army ka haal ab Karachi k Bhayya jesa ho gaya hai,, Jisse insan maar maar k thak jata tha to wo aagay se kehta tha k ab k maar ab k maar,,,
hamari army last 2 years se ye keh rahi hai, ab dobara aisa waqya hoowa to ham apni serhado ke hifazat kerna jantay hein aur ham koi bhe aisi karwai berdaasht nahi karein gay,, American aatay hein, maar k chalay jatay hein, aur hamari ARMY phir wahi gheta peeta bayan day deti hai,,,
Agar iman ho, aur gairat ho, to ye bayan nahi dein, bul k practically ker k dikhatay..

I am sure some of them are just like you ,Sirf batain he karne aati hain!

Malik495

aray yaar ab radar jam thay ya nahi thay.. pakistani borders ki izzat lutt chuki ...... rahi baat radar k jam honay ya na honay k to yaar pakistani forces k pas sab cheezain american branded hain aur americans know how to make it useless.. mujhe to f16 pe bhi shakk hay k kal ko agar f16 k zariye kuch kia gaya ro ho sakta hay wo hawa men hi band ho ya jam ho jaen hahahah american branded hen na..

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

aray yaar ab radar jam thay ya nahi thay.. pakistani borders ki izzat lutt chuki ...... rahi baat radar k jam honay ya na honay k to yaar pakistani forces k pas sab cheezain american branded hain aur americans know how to make it useless.. mujhe to f16 pe bhi shakk hay k kal ko agar f16 k zariye kuch kia gaya ro ho sakta hay wo hawa men hi band ho ya jam ho jaen hahahah american branded hen na..

I agree with u.

FaisalKh

Brother Fayskhan, you should also read my post properly. I have already included this sentence in my original post;

1- COAS said we would not tolerate another drone attack, since then there had been two attacks before yesterday.

2- Why Air Chief still asking for persmission if COAS said a month ago we wouldn't tolerate another attack?

3- It means the statement given by COAS Kiyani was for domestic consumption. He didn't mean it, he gave it to fool Pakistanis. If he meant it why the drones are not shot down until now? He should have given the orders to Air Chief to shot down the drones as soon as they enter Pakistani airspace, if he was honest with Pakistan nation, and meant what he said.

4- In international law it is violation of Pakistan sovereignty and Pakistan has every right to shot it down.

5- After helicopters intrusion he repeated his hallow threat again. Americans within few days of his threat struck again. He allowed it again to happen. So he was not only lying for the first time but two days ago too.

6- How many times you in your feeble mind going to listen to his lame excuses and trust on what he is saying?

7- Until recently I had good sentiment for him, I use to think he may had a tough job and trying to clear the mess of Musharaf. But now, I have realised, he is the same, or even worse.

I am not trying to protect Rehman Malik, he is a liar too. For me this burger bar owner should be serving the sandwiches in London. He is not capable to be Interior Minister. The only thing he does is to lie and say he has ordered an inquiry. But until now have you seen any results of his inquiries?

My position is clear, lies are lies told by Malik or Kiyani. Are you trying to say, the lies of Kiyani are acceptable and somehow we should just ignore the lies of Malik? Come on you cannot have double standards.

Thanks a lot for ur nice reply I am really sorry to say that i m very weak in reading lengthy posts so i just skimmed it:). Brother i also support good in every organization and does not support every white and black. In fact i do not like Pak Army after Lal Masjid siege but it does not mean that we start criticizing them for other's mistakes and ignorance. In pasts Army has over taken govt's sometimes for their own lust and sometimes for the sake of country (I might be wrong) but this one is so called democratic govt and policies are made by govts and army is under govts orders, so it is the govt who would order them and clarify their policies towards external intrusion etc... after that if army does not protect us them i will be with u to criticize them because we pay our taxes so they could protect us from enemies. Also US is our master because our corrupt politicians fill their bags with the aid US gives to Pakistan and they start treating us their slaves and u better know that beggars cant be choosers . To answer their intervention we would first have to stand on our foot, kick these corrupt people out of power and after that we will be able to look in their eyes. But this is the time to support our army and other forces otherwise we will be very soon an example like Libya... There are good and bad in every organization and if we support the good, the bad will automatically diminish INSHAALLAH. :jazak:

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
Aur foj soti rahi .

فوج پر اربوں روپے سالانہ خرچ کرنے کا کیا فائدہ ہے ؟جب بھی وقت آتا ہے فوج سو جاتی ہے- ایک دفع کوریا کا مسافر جہاز کہوٹہ کے ممنوعہ علاقے میں محو پرواز تھا -ہمارے رڈار سوتے رہے-پھر ترک جہاز فیصل ائیربیس پر اتر گیا -ہماری ساری فضائیہ ٹون رہی -
اب ٤ ہیلی کاپٹر ٤٠ میل اندر آکر کاروائی کر کے چلے جاتے ہیں -علاقہ بھی حسساس ترین - لیکن ساری فوج بھنگ کے نشے میں پڑی رہی
کل ہمارے ایٹمی اثاثے بھی عراق کی طرح امریکا شکار کر لیگا- جو کے اسکا اصل ہدف ہے -اسامہ کا ڈرامہ بھی اسی لئے سجایا ہے - ہمارے جوان سوتے رہیںگے -

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aur foj soti rahi .

If somebody able to check the Army and Air force mess ,He will find them full of Alcohol.

Note: Ghalat saabit karnay walay ko paisay wapis.

BluntMan

MPA (400+ posts)

It is indeed very embarrassing. Specially the PAF Chief's statement today. Mazeed be izzati. They cant even keep dere stupid mouths shut

crankthskunk

but this one is so called democratic govt and policies are made by govts and army is under govts orders, so it is the govt who would order them and clarify their policies towards external intrusion etc... after that if army does not protect us them i will be with u to criticize them because we pay our taxes so they could protect us from enemies.

I agree in part, politicians should take the responsibility, no doubt and resign if they are not up to the job.

But I disagree slightly on your comments, if COAS wants something to be done; I can promise you the thieves Zardari or Gilani do not have the bottle to say no.

but this one is so called democratic govt and policies are made by govts and army is under govts orders, so it is the govt who would order them and clarify their policies towards external intrusion etc
after that if army does not protect us them i will be with u to criticize them because we pay our taxes so they could protect us from enemies. Also US is our master because our corrupt politicians fill their bags with the aid US gives to Pakistan and they start treating us their slaves and u better know that beggars cant be choosers .

This government has already subcontracted the internal safety and even the foreign and economic policies to the Army. Even though they make lots of objections on armys intervention but when chances are there for them, they destroy the chances because of their greed and incompetence. It is happening right now. Cant you see the dogs like Faisal and Kaira are let loose by PPP to start putting blame on the people for their failures and blaming OBL for intruding on our security? OBL is gone, but intrusions and real war with America is a possibility. What he wants is for us to accept the intrusions and sit quietly, like they do.

Sadly, it is not only the politicians who fill their bags but also the general are famous of filling their pockets. Take example of Musharaf, how he able to built a massive house in Islamabad, flat in London and other properties in Dubai etc, on his meagre salary as General? When kiyani goes we will see the extent of his wealth dont you worry.

BluntMan

MPA (400+ posts)

jhoot per jhoot bol rahe hen issi lye 400 statements aa chuki hen sab aik doosre se mukhtalif, radar jam the, nahi the, radar band the, nahi the, marne ka order dya tha, nahi dya, kis ne dya, pata the, nahi pata tha, sharing hoi, nahi hoi .......wat a mess
truth is ........ dar lagta he aur dollars khane hen

FaisalKh

If somebody able to check the Army and Air force mess ,He will find them full of Alcohol.

Note: Ghalat saabit karnay walay ko paisay wapis.

Keep ur money with u :Pbut i have been to the mess of PAF in risalpur as far as i remember apart from good food and green tea i did not see anything like u mentioned.

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Keep ur money with u :Pbut i have been to the mess of PAF in risalpur as far as i remember apart from good food and green tea i did not see anything like u mentioned.

Janu , Sharab Kabab ke parties Alag say hoti hein jis mein aap jaisay log invite nahi hotay .

FaisalKh

Janu , Sharab Kabab ke parties Alag say hoti hein jis mein aap jaisay log invite nahi hotay .

Han ab shayad ye baat aap ki sahi ho wese wo jo bhi karayngay balke jo bhi jo amal karega har aik ko apnay aimaal ka hisab dena hai wese wo to apnay aap ko high level ke log samajtay hain (mai sirf aur sirf bhagoray generals ki baat kar raha hon aur tamam aise nahi hain unfortunately sirf chand hi hain jin ki waja se poori army aur forces badnaam hain aur aisa har organization mai hai aur hamari badkismati ye hai ke hum inhi thoray logon ko dekh kar sab ko in jesa hi samajhna shoro kar de te hain) lekin aap jo situation bata rahe hain ye to choti choti parties mai bhi aisa hota hai mai aap ko solid misaal doon mai risalpur mai raha hon wahan kareebi masjid mai aatay thay Majors Col waghera wo majors tableeghi aur pakkay namazi thay Mashaallah aur aik Colonal sahab ke betay ne hifz Quran kiya tha aur hamain taraweeh parae thi Ramzan mai to aise bhi log mojood hain Pak army mai lekin afsos ke sath kehna parta hai ke hum sab ko aik hi nazar se dekhna shoro kar dete hain... ALLAH hum sab ko buri cheezon se bachaye Aameen

Last edited:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

At least Air chief should have resigned.