All Qadiyanis should pray for Altaf Hussain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
2u89p53.jpg

A

abbasiali

Re: LOO BHAEE AB WOH BHEE DUAA GO HAIN

Dear Keamari,

By any chance you have any other source for this news, other than "umat"

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

BUT WHATS WRONG WITH UMMAT IF U REMEMBER BEFORE THAT INTERVIEW OF ALTAF WITH LUQMAN IT WAS UMMAT THAT REVEALED THE STORY ABOUT MQM AND AHMADIS CO OPERATION AND IF U NEED ANY OTHERR SOURCE JUST WAIT 4-5 DAYS IM A DAILY CONTRIBUTOR ON THIS SITE AFTER ALL I NEED SOMETHING EVERY DAY TO POST

A

abbasiali

keamari12 said:
BUT WHATS WRONG WITH UMMAT IF U REMEMBER BEFORE THAT INTERVIEW OF ALTAF WITH LUQMAN IT WAS UMMAT THAT REVEALED THE STORY ABOUT MQM AND AHMADIS CO OPERATION AND IF U NEED ANY OTHERR SOURCE JUST WAIT 4-5 DAYS IM A DAILY CONTRIBUTOR ON THIS SITE AFTER ALL I NEED SOMETHING EVERY DAY TO POST
In this particular case, umat has nothing to do anything special, it was all done by AH himself on PB with Luqman, and that was life, now point is if you can bring something like any video of that speech, which umat claims have distributed all over the world, so why you didn't get that, Umat is an anti news paper so what ever they talk, that doesn't make sense. 4- 5 days, by that time there will be some thing new to over shadow this scandal, like

Swat IDP versus Musharaf trial
Musharaf trail versus Brig Imtiaz confession,
Brig Imtiaz confession versus Altaf Bhai interview for Ahmedis,

So this is a chain going on, to divert from one to another one, public will remain confuse and every one behind the curtains will be beneficiary.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

what i was saying abbasi bhaee that u have a doubt on ummat authenticity ok but before the day that interview of altaf was telecasted before that like a week before ummat revealed a story about mqm and ahmadis co operation in punjab so in that case u cnt point a finger to ummat

A

abbasiali

keamari12 said:
what i was saying abbasi bhaee that u have a doubt on ummat authenticity ok but before the day that interview of altaf was telecasted before that like a week before ummat revealed a story about mqm and ahmadis co operation in punjab so in that case u cnt point a finger to ummat
I am not pointing out on there authentication, my emphasis is to have some thing different, Like I try to find out that speech. but couldn't find any thing, If that speech video would come out in the market, it might bring a disaster.

M

Murshad Jee

Mr. Keamari12 & Daily UMMAT are 100% Right about Qadianis

KEEMARI BHAI this is only for YOU........Because...........DAILY UMMAT is always right.

Just for those who always blaim Daily UMMAT is not a reliable source of news, have a look at the following links where Mirza Masroor saying every single word which Daily UMMAT printed. Exactly 100% same.
Daily UMMAT Zinda Baad............................................................. 8-)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icJoDYruq1U[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpiiycsugZM[/video]

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Mr. Keamari12 & Daily UMMAT are 100% Right about Qadianis

Where are the all hardcore Altaf's supporters or they are on leave (I hope MQM cyber cell 9 0 gives you leave).

M

Murshad Jee

Re: Mr. Keamari12 & Daily UMMAT are 100% Right about Qadianis

arnold_mic said:
(I hope MQM cyber cell 9 0 gives you leave).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

abbasiali

Dear Keamari & Murshidji,

As I mention earlier, I have my doubts about headline and content of this news, I have read this news and have listen this video, and as per the news papers allegation, this video contradict very much, in part 2 I have heard only Mubashir Luqman and his TV show and its appreciation, Now in third part, what ever I heard and understood, that states about the bravery about Altaf Bhai, he request in general for the betterment of country, but there is nothing mention about support to AH.

I am not supporting AH or Ahmadis on any ground, in my opinion, AH has to come forward and address to Muslim community directly, and apologize rather than talking to some selected his own favorite Alem - e - din,

At last I would like to request to all members to verify and double check any news through multiple sources and than start open a thread, that help us to keep the momentum of forum smooth and it will avoid any cause of inconvenience to any one in particular.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
JAMATI KA AKHBAR UMAT all i wanna say to all jamati ******* *** ******* log.........u right pakpatriot khala kulsum ka kunba

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
ABBASI BHAEE I THINK U SHOULD READ THE NEWS AGAIN (HE APPRECIATE ALTAF(ALLAH TALLA UN KO APNAY NAKE MAQSAD MAIN KAMYAAB KARAY )(ALLAH AISAY LEADER PAIDA KARAY) THATS ALL WHAT UMMAT SAYS.. AND HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ALTAF NOT ANY BODY ELSE THAT INTERVIEW OF ALTAF WAS HIS SUBJECT

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
abay tou allah kai banday agar wo altaf hussain kai leye doaye kerrahay hai tou is mai altaf hussain ka kia kasoor......abb qadyani jin kai leye doa karay gai tou kia wo bhi kafir hojaye gai.......

caspi

Citizen
Assalam-o-alikum to all viewers I am a regular and neutral user of siasat .pk as for as politics is concern. I watch the comments as well for my knowledge but now I decide to post a comment for all users specially MQM followers. Following your leaders on base of ideas is very positive sign and should come to our society but following your leaders blindly just for the sack of their leadership is a sign of mental sickness or jealousy so I wll request all MQM defenders on this site to do thuba on the commnts of Altaf hussain on Ahmadian because Ahmadi does consider themselves Muslim and not non Muslim thats y they should not be permitted for preaching in Pakistan.
Sorry if my comment hurt anyone

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
caspi said:
Assalam-o-alikum to all viewers I am a regular and neutral user of siasat .pk as for as politics is concern. I watch the comments as well for my knowledge but now I decide to post a comment for all users specially MQM followers. Following your leaders on base of ideas is very positive sign and should come to our society but following your leaders blindly just for the sack of their leadership is a sign of mental sickness or jealousy so I wll request all MQM defenders on this site to do thuba on the commnts of Altaf hussain on Ahmadian because Ahmadi doesnt consider themselves Muslim and not non Muslim thats y they should not be permitted for preaching in Pakistan.
Sorry if my comment hurt some one

our leader havent said anything which makes us look bad in front of every1....y we muslims always implement something forcefully let qadyani lives in pakistan peacefully and treat them with respect and equality i think dat wuts our religion said look at our rasool who spread islam by husn-e-salook we muslims in larger number in pakistan we can defeat qadyanis by dialogues instead putting restrictions on them........i just wanna say something about fatwa we al know that some ulma-e-ikram confronts each other on certain issues i know some mullah they might heard rumors that they r the biggest follower of islam they do money loundring business n they have a fatwa first they were rejected three times but fourth time they got approved just want to let u know guys money laundring is prohibited n its illegal....... jeye altaf hussain ((((TOFAN KERTEY HAI TAWAF TEREY AZAM KA---------LOG (U PPL) SAMJHTEY HAI KASHTI BHANWAR MAI HAI)))

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Dear Keamari & Murshidji,

As I mention earlier, I have my doubts about headline and content of this news, I have read this news and have listen this video, and as per the news papers allegation, this video contradict very much, in part 2 I have heard only Mubashir Luqman and his TV show and its appreciation, Now in third part, what ever I heard and understood, that states about the bravery about Altaf Bhai, he request in general for the betterment of country, but there is nothing mention about support to AH.

I am not supporting AH or Ahmadis on any ground, in my opinion, AH has to come forward and address to Muslim community directly, and apologize rather than talking to some selected his own favorite Alem - e - din,

At last I would like to request to all members to verify and double check any news through multiple sources and than start open a thread, that help us to keep the momentum of forum smooth and it will avoid any cause of inconvenience to any one in particular.

Abbasi bhai I have read the news as well as have watched the video it is 100% same... can you point out where have you find diffence between the ummet akhbar news and video???

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ab Qadyani kiyo dua nahi keriengey AH k liye... Altaf Husein k bayan se jo MQM lovers mien change aaya hai os ka aik muzahira aap k samney hai.

Muttahida said:
y we muslims always implement something forcefully let qadyani lives in pakistan peacefully and treat them with respect and equality i think dat wuts our religion said look at our rasool who spread islam by husn-e-salook we muslims in larger number in pakistan we can defeat qadyanis by dialogues instead putting restrictions on them......

May I ask why did Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) waged jihad against Muslima Kazzaba a fake prophet??? why did not he just preache him instead killed him and his followers too... Please read the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) biography before protecting qadyanis and AH.

Inshaallah... jub aap k dil mien Allah k Nabi, Imam ul Ambiya, Ahmedul Mujtaba, Quaid e Azam, Imam e Azam (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) ki muhabbet Altaf Husein aur MQM ki muhabbet se ziyada hogi os wakt aap ko Qadyaniyo ki asliyet samajh mien aajaigee......os wakt aap ko AH k bayan ka maqsad bhi pata chalega.

Insaani huqooq aur Islami huqooq for murtad and kafir aik alag chapter hai. Filhaal Qadyani minorities k rights full enjoy ker rahey hien balkey hazaaron aur laakho paksitaniyo se behter zindagi guzaaar rahey hien... insey hamdardi ker k khowamakhowa inhien inkey mutaayen huqooq se bhi ziyada huqooq dene wali baat hojaigee... Jo koi musalaman tasleem nahi kerega... chahey MQM aur Altaf Husein kitna hee chah lien.

Status
Not open for further replies.