Aik Zardari Sub per Bahri

ahnoman

Banned
In the midst of all this political turmoil, Zardari is chilling in China :biggthumpup:

m,3.jpg

18_03.jpg

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چين والوں اپنى انگلياں گن لو کوئي کم تو نہيں ہوئي اور اپنے سوٹوں کى جيبيں بھي چيک کرلو يہ نہ ہو پيسے کے ساتھ جيبيں بھي رخصت نہ ہوچکى ہوں

shahzad_1964

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
chines bohat samajdaar haen ke photo baap our baity kay haath agay bhundway haen kay koye itbaar nahi hay (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
چینی کمپنیاں باہر باہر کمیشن دینے میں پوری دنیا میں مشھور ہیں زرداری نے گنجوں کو چین کا راستہ دکھایا ہے اور اس کو پتہ ہے کہ گنجے جانے والے ہیں لہٰذا چینیوں سے مل کر اپنی کمیشن تو محفوظ کرو

Galaxy

Yes that's exactly right brother Husaink.He went to china to get the remainder of his commission.I worked for the Chinese 10 years. I know from inside how crook the Chinese are.They use to tell me their stories how crook the people are in china.
Chinese are # one ,when it comes to fraud.

Galaxy

This Zardari is born Fraddia.The only way to deal with a man like this is lashes in open stadium.

Galaxy

When the whole society is rotten like in pakistan .it is very easy to be the president of rottens for five years.

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
NS ne kaal assembly me Khursheed Shah ke khene aur encouragement per bola, I am sure Zardari is behind it.
He is gonna take 8 Saal jail revenge from NS.