Afia Ghazni main giraftaar hui theen...Fauzia Siddiqui

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Its like reading an autobiography of a "whore".

I love your terminology man. I should get to know you more.
On a side note, I want to thank you for doing this great sacrifice on the behalf of all of us. Readind 383 pages of bull crap must have been very painful.

Sparti.... seems like you had 3D glasses on when you read it.. [funnny] [funnny]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear adslpxp2

As we know from Musharraf,s book that he had captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States.
Did you ever think why did he hand over only 369 out of 689 ?
Because the rest were Pakistanis and that is why he said to USA I am not giving Pakistanis to you .
The best Example I can give you the killer of Danial Perl , who is a pakistani and USA demanded him but Mushraff refused.( Only because he was/is a Pakistani )
Even those 369 , at first he asked their own country that they should take them when they refused then he handed over to USA.

Some correction ....
Omar Sheikh is even a British national born to Pakistani parents in London on December 23, 1973
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 650222.ece

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you don't want to listen or see the truth as being the agents of the imperial power then no one except Allah can give you the right direction.

as far as aafia arrest is concerns, it is on record, how she was kidnapped from Karachi with her three kids in the presence of MQM governor there.
when a British journalist exposed her illegal confinement at Balgram port camp as Prsioner # 650 with Imran Khan in 2007, then the USA after 3 weeks of ytis press conference they releaased her arrest news.
So plese get fear of ALLAh and don't try to mislead and think if such thing happen to your sister or mother, what you will say.