Abdul Qadeer Khan Reveals The Sad Scenario Before Nuclear Explosion On 28th May,1998.

Jawad Rectified

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nope, you CAN NOT trust anyone. The only truthful, muhibb-e-watan is Zaid Hamid, but he is not interested in politics. He knows his stuff and he has dard for Pakistan. Whether you like it or not.

Zaid Hamid, the clear alternative for Pakistan
Pakistan Paindabad

Yeah Zaid hamid is Good But He is bad some times..

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PABybIGsNp8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCmJ2xtOe9M

Reply to your propeganda

1. According to your video mqm oppose increase in electricity. is it really?. no. reality is electricity prices are increased 10 times in mqm-ppp govt. They just issue a statement. Munafiq (difference in what you say and what you do) you are always thereting PPP govt that you will leave the government if they will not full fill your requirement, have to done the same threat for electricity problem or any other problem of Pakistan. no you never did anything for Pakistani people. you use you power for your own benefits.

2. In this video Hyder abbas is taling about Qadir pur Gas field. he said that we stop the privitization proecess of Qadir pur field. may be. but is it not true that in your mqm governments, Ptcl is sold, Stell mill was tried (but stoped by CJ that why mqm is against CJ). and many others. are PTCL, steel mill were not Pakistani asset, why MQM never oppose the privatization of PTCL, is that was not in the favour of Pakistani people. Truth is MQM has no concern with the people of pakistan.

Reality is you did nothing for the people of Pakistan.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Reply to your propeganda

1. According to your video mqm oppose increase in electricity. is it really?. no. reality is electricity prices are increased 10 times in mqm-ppp govt. They just issue a statement. Munafiq (difference in what you say and what you do) you are always thereting PPP govt that you will leave the government if they will not full fill your requirement, have to done the same threat for electricity problem or any other problem of Pakistan. no you never did anything for Pakistani people. you use you power for your own benefits.

2. In this video Hyder abbas is taling about Qadir pur Gas field. he said that we stop the privitization proecess of Qadir pur field. may be. but is it not true that in your mqm governments, Ptcl is sold, Stell mill was tried (but stoped by CJ that why mqm is against CJ). and many others. are PTCL, steel mill were not Pakistani asset, why MQM never oppose the privatization of PTCL, is that was not in the favour of Pakistani people. Truth is MQM has no concern with the people of pakistan.
Reality is you did nothing for the people of Pakistan.

How much one can do on 25 seats in NA, 52 seats in PA. 6 in Senate?
Watch the video again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PABybIGsNp8&feature=player_embedded

bhattisaab

Citizen
nawaz sharif is ganjaa choor, he has given nothing to punjab all they did a few frauds and some horse and catle shows in lahore and tax chori, they looted billions of money of pakistan, they are acctually the punjabi talibs

M

Murshad Jee

????? ??????? ?? ????

Your stupid post goes against your filthy mindset.
Just watch carefully again and concentrate at the time given below then decide about this liar (Gohar Ayyub Khan).
Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan saying that he (himself) was present but Gohar Ayyub Khan saying he (Dr. A. Q. Khan) wasn't present in that meeting.

@ 1:10 Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan admitted that "I was present in that meeting".
@ 7:23 Gohar Ayyub declined that "Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was not present in that meeting".

If I could I must be :133: to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartacus

Dear Murshad Ji , ( Spartacus,s 10 Minutes Search Result on Google....:) )

I think Dr.Qadeer Khan and Ayyub Khan both are telling truth here.
Dr. Qadeer is referencing about First Cabinet Meeting (DCC , held on 13th May 1998 ) and Ayyub Khan is saying about Second Cabinet Meeting ( DCC , held on 15th May 1998).

After returning to the country from a trip to Central Asia on 13 May Sharif met for several hours with senior military officials and senior members of his government to discuss India's action, which appeared to have taken Pakistan's security establishment by surprise. "We didn't have any advance information on these explosions," said a member of Sharif's cabinet. ( I think this was the First DCC Meeting and Dr. Qadeer was also in this Meeting)
on the morning of 15 May 1998 at the Prime Minister’s Secretariat, Islamabad to discuss the situation arising out of the Indian nuclear tests. ( I think this was the Second DCC Meeting ) The meeting was chaired by the Prime Minister of Pakistan and attended by the Minister of Defence, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Gohar Ayub Khan, the Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs, Sartaj Aziz, the Foreign Secretary, Shamshad Ahmed Khan and the three Chiefs of Staffs of the Army, Air Force and Navy, namely General Jehangir Karamat, Air Chief Marshal Pervaiz Mehdi Qureshi and Admiral Fasih Bokhari respectively. ( In Second DCC Meeting there is no no name of Dr. Qadeer )

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Pakistan/PakTests.html

M

Murshad Jee

Musharraf toeing US line to break Pakistan: A Q Khan

F/A/O Jury an agent of MQM who always defend Musharraf

RAWALPINDI: President Pervez Musharraf is working on the US agenda of dismembering Pakistan by 2015, a news agency reported here Wednesday quoting renowned Pakistani nuclear scientist Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan.

It quoted Dr Khan as having told an Urdu-language weekly published from New York in a telephonic interview that Musharraf is doing whatever the US wants. He said the US plans to break up Pakistan by 2015.

Bitterly criticising the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), he said it is not an international organisation but belongs to the Americans and Jews and he is not bound to appear before the IAEA.

According to the report circulated by the South Asian News Agency, Dr Khan said that Libya is lying as Tripoli did not get anything from Islamabad. He said they purchased nuclear hardware from the person from whom Pakistan had purchased nuclear hardware. He said he admitted it not because of any fear but in the interest of the country. He said at that time he was told that if he did not accept the allegations, the country might be bombed.

Dr Khan, who is respected as a national hero in Pakistan, said that now it is time to show the real picture to the nation because the other side is spreading false stories one after another. He said that his report would not remain under wraps like the Hamoodur Rehman Commission report because he has told each and everything to his family and the nation would soon know the truth.

About the threat to his life, Dr Khan said he is a true Muslim and believes that life and death are in the hands of Almighty Allah, therefore, he is not afraid of death. About procurement of conventional weapons by Pakistan despite having nuclear weapons, he said they have no value as compared to the nuclear weapons and are being bought just to receive commissions. In this regard, he referred to the construction of flyovers in Karachi and said that in the areas inhabited by the poor there are big potholes all around. When big projects are executed, he added, these are meant to receive commissions.

Commenting on the personality of Benazir Bhutto, Dr Khan said she was a wise woman and had she been alive, the situation would have been different now. He feared that she might have been eliminated because she had announced to investigate the affairs of the nuclear programme.

About Nawaz Sharif, Dr Khan said he is a brave man and remains committed to whatever he says. Regarding Asif Zardari, he said that he does not know much about him. He profusely praised Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry and said he is a great person. About his oath under the PCO (Provisional Constitutional Order), Dr Khan recalled that some companions of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) were non-believers before embracing Islam but they cannot be remembered as non-believers.

Online adds: Dr Khan said Benazir Bhutto was assassinated by those very elements that were responsible for forcing him to confess smuggling of nuclear plans. He disclosed that Israel had once been warned of the destruction of Tel Aviv if it ever tried to attack Pakistan.

Musharraf toeing US line to break Pakistan: A Q Khan

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/12319-musharraf-toeing-us-line-break-pakistan-q-khan.html

Spartacus

Dear Murshad Ji , ( Spartacus,s 10 Minutes Search Result on Google....:) )

I think Dr.Qadeer Khan and Ayyub Khan both are telling truth here.
Dr. Qadeer is referencing about First Cabinet Meeting (DCC , held on 13th May 1998 ) and Ayyub Khan is saying about Second Cabinet Meeting ( DCC , held on 15th May 1998).

After returning to the country from a trip to Central Asia on 13 May Sharif met for several hours with senior military officials and senior members of his government to discuss India's action, which appeared to have taken Pakistan's security establishment by surprise. "We didn't have any advance information on these explosions," said a member of Sharif's cabinet. ( I think this was the First DCC Meeting and Dr. Qadeer was also in this Meeting)
on the morning of 15 May 1998 at the Prime Minister’s Secretariat, Islamabad to discuss the situation arising out of the Indian nuclear tests. ( I think this was the Second DCC Meeting ) The meeting was chaired by the Prime Minister of Pakistan and attended by the Minister of Defence, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Gohar Ayub Khan, the Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs, Sartaj Aziz, the Foreign Secretary, Shamshad Ahmed Khan and the three Chiefs of Staffs of the Army, Air Force and Navy, namely General Jehangir Karamat, Air Chief Marshal Pervaiz Mehdi Qureshi and Admiral Fasih Bokhari respectively. ( In Second DCC Meeting there is no no name of Dr. Qadeer )

Murshad Ji ,
Understood now or still Main Na Manoooooooo

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is our country and we know who our enemies are this was a turning point in our history that we match and settle the score with india how we can forget the language indian were useing after their test.Nawaz Sharif was only one member of the team we know now after Dr Abdul Qadir Khan says in the
interview that what was going on during the meetings if I can say 100% Dr Qadir is telling the truth what other says not true.
I hope and pray we give our real Hero Dr Abdul Qadir Khan proper place and honor as President of Pakistan this is something very little we can do as a nation for him may Allah give him long life and good health Aameen.
we must learn from his expertise nothing is impossible.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mursheed jee Zindabad

Just watch carefully again and concentrate at the time given below then decide about this liar (Gohar Ayyub Khan).
Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan saying that he (himself) was present but Gohar Ayyub Khan saying he (Dr. A. Q. Khan) wasn't present in that meeting.

@ 7:23 Gohar Ayyub declined that "Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was not present in that meeting".

Mursheed jee ne jhoothay ko pakar liya!!!!!!!!

M

Murshad Jee

Piyaray Bhai Thepearl

I am nothing and ONLY PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD

Baqi humey in sab se hoshiyar rehna chaihey kiyukeh yeh ghalat propaganda phela rahay hai.

Thanks for appreciating my hard work........................:cool2:

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM was created by the military dictators to divide and uphold the corrupt system and they are still success in their aim due to the negative attitude of the foolish peoples of Karachi who support MQM.

In order to keep the record right, I want to draw your attention toward the following facts:

- the privileged class launched a movement against the popular leadership of Bhutto in 1977. It was completely sponsored by the foreign elements whose interests were to eliminate the leadership in the world who challenged their imperial role and organize a popular movement against their interests. In that occasion they used their partners (privileged classes) of
Pakistan who mostly represent the urban areas of the Pakistan. The leadership of these urban centers particularly of Karachi and Hyderabad was dominated by the religious parties (jamiat Islami and JUP).

- it is evident that these religious groups won about all the seats of these urban centers and then they start agitation against Bhutto for so-called rigging on the instructions of their bosses. The movement was confined to these two cities only for about 1 1/2 month from where these privileged religious class won all the cities.

- when they were not getting support from any of the other part of the country representing the lower class, then the foreign bosses planned to start agitation in Lahore and they sent peoples of these parties to Lahore to start agitation their. They financed and supplied big money to do it. The flow of dollars in that movement was so evident that the dollars value was went down against Pakistanis rupee.
_ when they start agitation in
Lahore at the end of April by theses conspirators and foreign funded religious parties, the establishment came to play their due role in accordance to the plan to dislodge the Bhutto by the army.

- after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning
Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to
USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country.

_ after its launching they are playing the role of the agent of the establishment and privileged classes with the sole object to divide and crush any popular peoples movement. It is evident from the role they played against the "No confidence" motion against Benazir Bhutto being the partner in the government. after the defeat in assembly they created a big and brutal operation in
Karachi and Hyderabad with the help of the establishment to destabilize Benazir government and then they played each elected government to whom they always were the partners.

- as far as the so-called operation against MQM by the establishment is concerned it is on the record that there were a fight in between the MQM on the distribution of the "Bhatta" and Altaf want to get rid of some of them. He with the collaboration with establishment launched operation against him opponent and left
Pakistan just before the operation direct from the Abbasi Hospital as per his planning of the operation. From that day he never visited back on the instruction of the establishment and the foreign powers who want him to be alive to achieve their objectives.

- most of the poor peoples are now the hostages of the brutal force of MQM and they live like slaves there. From the creation till now the real face of MQM is exposed to everyone and no sincere element in the county support them.

M

Murshad Jee

Murshad Ji ,
Understood now or still Main Na Manoooooooo

Dr. A. Q. Khan explained every single person by name in this meeting held on May 13th 1998.
1. Nawaz Sharif
2. Jehangir Karamat
3. Faseeh Iqbal
4. Pervez Mehdi
5. Gohar Ayyub Khan
6. Saeed Mehdi
7. Chaudhry Shujaat
8. Shamshad (Secretary)
9. A. W. Qazi (Secretary Cabinet Division)
10 Dr. A. Q. Khan (Himself)

BUT
Gohar Ayyub Khan is claiming the second meeting was attended by 15 persons.

Could you please explain who were they?

OR

You just being a remote controlled toy by doing the same things what your master wanting from you.

Jury

1) Gohar Ayob was mentioning 2nd Cabinet meeting, in which AQ Khan was not present, got it.

2) Abdul Qadeer Khan, himself said, a meeting about in which Gohar Ayob present as a Foreign Minister.

Jury

F/A/O Jury an agent of MQM who always defend Musharraf http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/12319-musharraf-toeing-us-line-break-pakistan-q-khan.html[/URL]

1) Here we're discussing scenario of PRE-NUCLEAR explosion.

2) Musharraf was not even COAS at that time. General Jahangir Karamat was.

3) Lastly, I'm very happy. That, this forum is becoming look like old days. So many threads against MQM. Even hatters, have made live some old thread.

4) Murshad Jee! Just learn from me, how one can reply. You will take time, but, you'll learn, InshAllah.

Spartacus

Dr. A. Q. Khan explained every single person by name in this meeting held on May 13th 1998.
1. Nawaz Sharif
2. Jehangir Karamat
3. Faseeh Iqbal
4. Pervez Mehdi
5. Gohar Ayyub Khan
6. Saeed Mehdi
7. Chaudhry Shujaat
8. Shamshad (Secretary)
9. A. W. Qazi (Secretary Cabinet Division)
10 Dr. A. Q. Khan (Himself)

BUT
Gohar Ayyub Khan is claiming the second meeting was attended by 15 persons.

Could you please explain who were they?

OR

You just being a remote controlled toy by doing the same things what your master wanting from you.

I guess you read only your post or those posts that say yes to your theory....I explained in detail before , either you did not read my post or you have some problem to read posts of those who do not support your logic....Read again

on the morning of 15 May 1998 at the Prime Ministers Secretariat, Islamabad to discuss the situation arising out of the Indian nuclear tests. ( I think this was the Second DCC Meeting ) The meeting was chaired by the Prime Minister of Pakistan and attended by the Minister of Defence, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Gohar Ayub Khan, the Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs, Sartaj Aziz, the Foreign Secretary, Shamshad Ahmed Khan and the three Chiefs of Staffs of the Army, Air Force and Navy, namely General Jehangir Karamat, Air Chief Marshal Pervaiz Mehdi Qureshi and Admiral Fasih Bokhari respectively. ( In Second DCC Meeting there is no no name of Dr. Qadeer )

Spartacus

Neither Dr. Qadeer nor Ayuub Khan lied here on this issue.

Jub Kisi Nay Jhoot Bola Hi Naheee To Mursheed Ji Nay Kea Jhoot Pakra....

Mursheed should use his mind 100% to understand this video.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Answer to MQM dirty propeganda

1) Here we're discussing scenario of PRE-NUCLEAR explosion.

2) Musharraf was not even COAS at that time. General Jahangir Karamat was.

3) Lastly, I'm very happy. That, this forum is becoming look like old days. So many threads against MQM. Even hatters, have made live some old thread.

4) Murshad Jee! Just learn from me, how one can reply. You will take time, but, you'll learn, InshAllah.

Jurry! you have to die one day and off course you have to give answer to your God for these Jhoot & Bohtaan.
Nawaz Sharif was in full power with 2/3 majority in 28 many 1998, Nuclear test was his own decession after discussion with all stake holders.
Hard fact for MQM is which you can not change is NAWAZ SHARIF made PAKISTAN a nuclear nation.
why MQM like India, America, Isarel, have problem with NAWAZ SHARIF.
If you are patriot then you should be thankful to NAWAZ SHARIF FOR HIS PART.
imagine instead of NS IF Mushi would be in power, he would never had carried the test like he did after 9/11 (what ever we are facing is due to Musharraf & MQM actions).
Musharraf sold Pakistanis to USA for tourcher and death MQM has no problem,
Musharaf Give Pakistani Airports to attack afghanistan and iraq mqm has no problem, Musharraf allowed drowns to attack and kill Pakistanis MQM has no objection.
Musharrf Sold PTCL our most profatiable Co. MQM has no problem,
Msuharraf Killed Bugti and as consequence we are facing insurgency, MQM has no problem.
Due to Musharraf actions we are facing suicide attacks everyday, MQM has no problem,
Musharraf imprisoned 60 judges, mqm has no problem
MQM is sitting and enjoy ugly & currupt Govrnment in the history of Pakistan, they dont mind it.
But........
When when it came to the Nucular test of Pakistan by Nawaz Sharif, You have problem,
When we mention anything done by Shahbaz Sharif in Punjab, MQM has problem,

What is common in MQM, Musharraf and Zardari,???????
You can work and support Musharraf, You can work and support Zardari, But when its coming to Nawaz Sharif you have a big problem,
You have problem Like USA, INdia, and israel that why NS did not accept 5 billion dollars, You have problem why he did nucular Test.
But you pain is appearing in different forms.

Altaf Hussain is sitting with Musharraf and Zardari, and opposing NS. Its good for Nawaz sharif that he is fighting three evils.