Aapas Ki Baat - 31st May 2011 - Discussion on Salim Shahzad's Murder, Abottabad Commission & Salman

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
reporters or journalists lives are no more precious than the average person that is slaughtered in Pakistan.

if it werent for these journalists, there you wouldn't have know about half the killings that goes on in this country. They are the ones who tells your side of the story to the people in change and demand answers from them. i dont know what kind of sick mentality will be offended if someone mourns the death of another person, bit journalist or not. ur comments stingingly says that his death shouldn't have been mourned. i would kindly advise you to think about your comment again, and retract it. i hope an intelligent person like you will come to the right conclusion after a little bit of soul searching.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
this is such a dangerous thing developing in our army. alqaeda has made cells within our navy??????????????????????

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
This government, Army and Establishment is doing everything to create a few other Bangladeshes..... top of the list is Baluchistan.....

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
why the hell we pay these killers to kill ourselves. this government is **it, filthy and shameless beghairat and so is Army. In short

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Solution to all problems is accountability. Which is the main slogan of PTI. Vote for Imran & get rid of sitution you find yourself in today. I am not a political person but this is voice of my conscience

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOl since when is that imrans logo? Imrans logo is to protect the talibans by whatever way he can. Making people believe in the crap that they will stop fighting if we get out of the war. Thats the biggest bluff he could make. Everyone knows they will never stop until we get them. Even they have themself said they will not stop fighting. SO what is the plan of Imran now? keep fooling the people.

Solution to all problems is accountability. Which is the main slogan of PTI. Vote for Imran & get rid of sitution you find yourself in today. I am not a political person but this is voice of my conscience

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Rest assure you can't get talaban by force. You will find them everywhere in Pakistan even in our forces. Nato forces with all their technology & power can't curb them. Do some research on abduction & assasination of Salim shehzad.