Aaj Ki Khabar - 24th May 2011 - Tariq Fatimi & Admiral Tanveer Faiz - PNS Mehran Attack Was Inside

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Absar alam, My concerns about the black sheeps in the intelligence agencies have proved right .i had written the column yesterday.According to the media reports the biggest traitor in this country is "REHMAN MALIK" who is giving conflicting reports to the media,first he said 10 to 12 people were involved then came to 6.when the whole area was surrounded by security people ,how come 2 men got out of their sight.Rehman malik is M16 and CIA agent according to some sources.what happened to BB and what else nation can expect from RM,who was a third rated FIA employee.He should be kicked out at the earliest to look after the security properly.First media reported arrest of six terrorist ,one was injured then all of a sudden news got changed and no mention of arrested people.why we dont speak truth to our selves and why keep the people in dark.Lets make one thing straight and clear " army and intelligence have to kick out the black sheeps from its ranks " otherwise this country is doomed.we should not live in nightmarish life style.when i raised this question a week ago , I was branded an agent of US,with God's blessing which I am not but someone have to come forward to raise the finger if something is wrong .I had raised the finger at police also and i was right then police chief had to admit that they had black sheeps. There is no time for arguing ,world is standing at our door step for the answer.Do the overhaul of the system in army and ISI and other agencies-Kick the B****out ,black sheeps will remain black sheeps ,court martial them and put them in jail for long time.Alqaeda,TTP and other banned organisations are our biggest enemies,go after them.No need to fight with "Haqqani group" but no need to protect them either,tell them to get out of our area otherwise US will use the drones and we can't stop them. Now is time to stand with the international community ,no need to keep distance with them.This is a matter of our survival and we have to be honest with ourselves and with the world.All the political parties ,time have come to bring the people on the street for a change because this govt have destroyed everything in the country .American CIA and their contractors have to be expelled from pakistan for security reasons .we cannot rule out the possibility of CIA,RAW and mossad's involvement in this attack .

Last edited:

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamari Siasi Quiyadat and Foji Quiyadat Mall Banane main lagi hoi hai.......Mulk (Pakistan) and Awam (Pakistani) gai Bhard Main.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
Gulmeena says, lets fight the militants first then we will think about America. My question to idiots like her is, if this is our war then why our army keep sending the bill to Washington for our services in this 'war on Terror'. How come this is our war and America pays the bill. So instead of giving stupid ideas contribute something for the country.

Can someone explain to me what is a civil society?
In most of the talk shows these civil society representatives are western educated bi**hes.