Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 29th June 2011 - Sohail Waraich, Kashif Abbasi - Uncivilized discussion

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 29th June 2011 - Sohail Waraich, Kashif Abbasi - Un civilized Use Of Language in Talk Shows

Kamran Khan saab ko aaj koi topic nahi mila toh yeh program kya...To be honest isi se toh aap logo ke programs ki TRP increase hoti hai...Aur aap log chahte bhi ho ke program mein thoda mirch masala ho...Nahi toh aap log yeh programs band kar de...ya aese logo ko invite hi na kare...Jo zyada cheekhte chillate hain woh toh roz aap ke programs mein bethe hote hain.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 29th June 2011 - Sohail Waraich, Kashif Abbasi - Un civilized Use Of Language in Talk Shows

Fahad was spot on , these talk shows are hurting our society on the whole ,i don't remember common Pakistani fighting and abusing each other for their parties few years back but look at now ...everybody is trying to insult each other on the behalf of their parties like we are divided into Pmln ppp pti mqm etc...hardly anybody consider himself pakistani first and thats the main reason i find that today we 've become a crowd rather than a nation we follow these politicians and behave like them

khawaja86

Banned

mostly these incidences happen in Off the record and kal tak program, havnt seen anything like this on geo, dawn and aaj tv

khawaja86

Banned

Fahad was spot on , these talk shows are hurting our society on the whole ,i don't remember common Pakistani fighting and abusing each other for their parties few years back but look at now ...everybody is trying to insult each other on the behalf of their parties like we are divided into Pmln ppp pti mqm etc...hardly anybody consider himself pakistani first and thats the main reason i find that today we 've become a crowd rather than a nation we follow these politicians and behave like them

yeah mate, in todays politics if anyone put a blame on u, rather then justifying it u put blames on them for other issues, thats called blame game. Our politicians were playing this game fabulously but now their supports have come on the play ground

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

very cleverly edited program to defame PPP. Kamran sahib, jab tak ap ke media mein choudries , bukhari & Mubashir Luqman type ke log hongay tab tak aisa hi chalta rahega . ***** ho tumharey es cultur per jo paisy ki khatir besharmi aor behayayee phela raha hay.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

very cleverly edited program to defame PPP. Kamran sahib, jab tak ap ke media mein choudries , bukhari & Mubashir Luqman type ke log hongay tab tak aisa hi chalta rahega . ***** ho tumharey es cultur per jo paisy ki khatir besharmi aor behayayee phela raha hay.

PPP does'nt need anyone to "defame" they're good in making a tamasha of themselves whether it Firdaus Awan, Abdul Qadir Jatoi, Faisal Abidi and many more, and what they're doing to this country murdering the whole of Pakistan financially, with running this topi drama sideshow on the media, is just pathetic. Pakistani awaam are just sick of these Pee-Pee-Pee. And in this field their major ally PML-N is actually head to head with a special media team comprising of Rana Sanaullah, Zaeem Qadri, Mushahidullah Khan, Abid Sher Ali ,Siddiq al-Farooq and many more. These kanj*rs come on talk shows to malign whoever is disagreeing with them. Having nothing to show in the last 3.5 years of this qatil jamhuriyat, they are starring only on talk shows, and solving Pakistan's problems by abusing their opponents.

Last edited:

anyie1

all those who come here and shout ,,, they dont do it because they have a point to establish,, they shout to gain sympathies of their traitor , dictator leaders,,, if they dont do it they might loose their position and seat,,, they are all idiots and looters

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I like IK and PTI policies but this guy's act was totally unacceptable and deplorable. Why am I not commenting on others cause I think the rest of the parties are lousy incompetent.

Last edited:

anyie1

personally , i dont like fahad hussain,,,,,,, his style of presenting the show........ but he is very honest and true regarding this issue......

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Great Program, Politics kay sath Media aur Politicians ki Akhlaqi kohtaion par bhe roshni dalni chahey...

جزاکم اللہ