Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 1st July 2011 - Faisal Qureshi & Dr Shaista Wahidi - Impacts of Indian Med

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kamran Khan Saab why you waste the time on this topic ,it should be enough to show the slide on TV which tell us ,watch to learn not burn by Indian media , tell us what is good in people of Pakistan, and what good in tick-tack to hold the power by Mr. Zardari and USA/ UK / and good in Pakistani media . THANKS

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kamran Khan Saab why you waste the time on this topic ,it should be enough to show the slide on TV which tell us ,watch to learn not burn by Indian media , tell us what is good in people of Pakistan, and what good in tick-tack to hold the power by Mr. Zardari and USA/ UK / and good in Pakistani media . THANKS

So whats your problem Mr Indian, why are you wasting your time watching it anyway. You don't allow our channels in your country but come and comment here. Your fake success is your problem, you want to discriminate and dominate. Give us our land back and keep out of our country, we won't give a damn about you.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Geo has been doing promotion of Indian artists and content on their behalf for years now, when Geo started its 2nd channel Geo entertainment tv, they ran Indian content, so why this hypocrisy? Why is he doing this show now, is it to try to draw people towards that boring anti-Pak movie Bol. Geo should first restrain itself in not showing how Shahrukh Khan caught cold on xyz location in their 9 o clock news.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
kamran khan sahab why you waste the time doo din say boor ker diya hai please monday ko acha khana kha kar achay
mouzo per programme kerna bohat boor ker diya apnay bai

Unicorn

Banned
Mr. Numaan Nabi articulated the facts very nicely.

I like the pictures of Indian artists being flashed through out this program.One thing for sure Indians are damm good looking. I feel so good that I am going to fix my hair and take a stroll around the neighborhood.:lol:

bravo

Banned
Last edited: