A UK supporter in favour of murderer Khalid Khan

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai aap say reference manga app kindly reference bata deen Quran say?

Secondly, app say banda kia bahes keray you don't even know that Mumtaz Qadri belonged to Sunni School of thought not Wahabi
I know where this is going so I will save ourselves time and the pointless back and forth before reaching the real topic so I will get to the meat of it directly.

Prayer is mentioned repeatedly many times in the Quran and how to pray is sunah tawatur passed on from generation to generation and don't claim we got it from the hadith, simple challenge show me from the hadith complete way to pray the 5 daily prayers and bigger challenge find me one, just one person who learnt how to pray by reading the hadith.

Hadith is looked upon through the light of the Quran not the other way around. You cannot invent hukums and fards which weren't commanded in the Quran neither can you twist and contort the Quran to fit the hadith.

Life is a very scared thing created by Allah even when we take the life of an animal we ask Allahs permission and Allah has very clearly written in the Quran under what circumstances can a life of a human be taken.

Another simple questions for you hardliners free from any commonsense type people. Which is a bigger sin, insult of the prophet or insults of the creator? Because Jews, christians and hindus insult God everyday by associating partners with him a sin which Allah clearly states is unforgivable, then by your logic we should all gone on a killing rampage and become "ghazis" also

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ ڈگا شکل سے ہی بکاؤ مال لگ رہا ہے، جو پیسوں کی خاطر ماں بہنیں بھی بیچ دے۔ یہ حرام زادہ بھی یہود و نصٰریٰ کے لیے کام کر رہا ہے، اور سی آئی اے کے مہرے کی حمایت میں مصروف ہے۔ اس کے علاوہ میں نے یوٹیوب پر ایک مکروہ صورت بے غیرت کو بھی یہی کام کرتے دیکھا جو کسی عباسی ٹی وی کے نام سے چینل چلا رہا ہے۔ ایسی منحوس صورتوں والے نبیﷺ کے پیارے کب سے ہوگئے؟

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
My message to Khalid Khan is not to listen to such people who want him to live. You have committed such a great act, you should meet the Khaliq-e-Haqiqi a soon as possible to get you ultimate reward. Also I have a request of siasat.pk members who are British citizen to please forward this video to the British authorities so this man could be well looked after by them.
ایک برطانوی شہری سب کچھ جانتے ہوئے اس طرح کی ویڈیوز بنا کر وائرل کرے تو جان جاؤ کہ یہ حرام زادہ ایم آئی 5 وغیرہ کا کارندہ ہے اور عیسائی شدت پسندوں کے لیے کام کر رہا ہے۔

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک برطانوی شہری سب کچھ جانتے ہوئے اس طرح کی ویڈیوز بنا کر وائرل کرے تو جان جاؤ کہ یہ حرام زادہ ایم آئی 5 وغیرہ کا کارندہ ہے اور عیسائی شدت پسندوں کے لیے کام کر رہا ہے۔

He must be your comrade then dear chaddi !

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
He must be your comrade then dear chaddi !
اس چڈی پر پنکی پیرنی نے منتر لکھا ہوا ہے۔ اب اسے سونگھ کر سو جاؤ ورنہ عمران نیازی کی طرح بندر جیسی شکل ہوجائے گی۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If you have comprehension issues not my problem. I just saved my time and your time because I've been down this road many times, oh the Quran doesn't have method on prayer so where do we learn to pray then you start bring in weak and fabricated hadith to justify your hardline and extremist views. But I guess you weren't as smart as I thought.

Secondly, app say banda kia bahes keray you don't even know that Mumtaz Qadri belonged to Sunni School of thought not Wahabi

You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Sunni is just a moniker to identify oneself as a non shia. Mumtaz Qadri and this new ghazi also both sunni so is the taliban and so was ISIS but all follow the extreme wahabi salafist interpretation. Deobandis, brelvis, Ahle Hadees all also say they belong to the sunni sect. That is the weakest and most useless argument I've heard all day.

Sad this is no one is Muslim.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)

You support Khalid ? Right .. Then Answer me Khalid Claim After Killing Fake Nabi (who claim he get wahee in his dreams) .. That (Khalid) he is JANATI His Sins are forgiven by Allah and Khalid Claim that he got this news from Prophet (p.bu.h) IN HIS DREAM !!!!!
So Question is to you !! Whos Dream is TRUE ?? KHLID DREAM about JANATI is TRUE ? OR DREAM OF that guy who he killed is TRUE? Cause Both claim to be JANATI !!
Which Ghustaky RASOOL you support ? Both Lie about their DREAMS !!
Allah did not Promise JANAT to KHALID OR QADIYANI !!
IF you support KHALID then you are also MURDAT !! your punishment should be same as QAdiyani and Khalid

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
fazool bongiyan na maar bongay
You support Khalid ? Right .. Then Answer me Khalid Claim After Killing Fake Nabi (who claim he get wahee in his dreams) .. That (Khalid) he is JANATI His Sins are forgiven by Allah and Khalid Claim that he got this news from Prophet (p.bu.h) IN HIS DREAM !!!!!
So Question is to you !! Whos Dream is TRUE ?? KHLID DREAM about JANATI is TRUE ? OR DREAM OF that guy who he killed is TRUE? Cause Both claim to be JANATI !!
Which Ghustaky RASOOL you support ? Both Lie about their DREAMS !!
Allah did not Promise JANAT to KHALID OR QADIYANI !!
IF you support KHALID then you are also MURDAT !! your punishment should be same as QAdiyani and Khalid

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
pher bongiyan mari ja raha tu tujay itni he nai pata Mumtaz Qadri Sunni (ahle sunnat) jammat say un ke wahabi or ISIS say koi lena dena MR liberal fascist pehlay apni basics theek ker pher baat kerain

If you have comprehension issues not my problem. I just saved my time and your time because I've been down this road many times, oh the Quran doesn't have method on prayer so where do we learn to pray then you start bring in weak and fabricated hadith to justify your hardline and extremist views. But I guess you weren't as smart as I thought.

You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Sunni is just a moniker to identify oneself as a non shia. Mumtaz Qadri and this new ghazi also both sunni so is the taliban and so was ISIS but all follow the extreme wahabi salafist interpretation. Deobandis, brelvis, Ahle Hadees all also say they belong to the sunni sect. That is the weakest and most useless argument I've heard all day.

Sad this is no one is Muslim.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
pher bongiyan mari ja raha tu tujay itni he nai pata Mumtaz Qadri Sunni (ahle sunnat) jammat say un ke wahabi or ISIS say koi lena dena MR liberal fascist pehlay apni basics theek ker pher baat kerain
Like I said, go learn something, do some research and studies Jamat Ahle Sunnat is a hardcore brelvi organization. Now go buzz off and don't bother me, doesn't even know 1+1=2 and wants to argue quantum physics.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
that's where Mumtaz Qadri belonged to and you were saying Wahabi Landay kay liberal
Like I said, go learn something, do some research and studies Jamat Ahle Sunnat is a hardcore brelvi organization. Now go buzz off and don't bother me, doesn't even know 1+1=2 and wants to argue quantum physics.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
fazool bongiyan na maar bongay
Are you Retard ? Or you are 10 old kid ? You respond like one ! A Retard who have access to computer and want to have opinion about something which beyond your capacity ! Go Play computer games when you grow up .. get some education.. Religion and Politics is not your video game

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Like I said you are a complete bonga

you made all those assumptions without even knowing what's my opinion on this matter

come here lets play a computer game hahahahahhahaha
Are you Retard ? Or you are 10 old kid ? You respond like one ! A Retard who have access to computer and want to have opinion about something which beyond your capacity ! Go Play computer games when you grow up .. get some education.. Religion and Politics is not your video game