A tribute to (former President) Pervez Musharraf

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
NO COMMENTS ON THIS COWARD, SELFISH,SHAMELESS, FOOLISH, F.STUPID, LIER AND CRIMINAL PERSON.

JUST WANT TO SAY IF HIS GOVT WAS SO GOOD THEN WHY THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN REJECTED HIS SUPPORTING
POLITICIONS ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
DO YOU THINK THE PEOPLE ARE FOOL ?

HE IS A MURDERER .......................... HE DID NOT KILL SOMEONE FROM YOUR FAMILY BUT ASK AKBAR BUGTI AND LAL MASJID,S SHAHEEDS FAMILIES SO YOU WILL KNOW ........................

MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU SOME SENSE..........

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MYCOUNTRY said:
NO COMMENTS ON THIS COWARD, SELFISH,SHAMELESS, FOOLISH, F.STUPID, LIER AND CRIMINAL PERSON.

JUST WANT TO SAY IF HIS GOVT WAS SO GOOD THEN WHY THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN REJECTED HIS SUPPORTING
POLITICIONS ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HE IS A MURDERER .......................... HE DID NOT KILL SOMEONE FROM YOUR FAMILY BUT ASK AKBAR BUGTI AND LAL MASJID,S SHAHEEDS FAMILIES SO YOU WILL KNOW ........................

Akber Bughti and Shaheed Waooooo>>>>>Akber Bughti,s people killing every week some people from Punjab and sending their death bodies to PUNJAB.No one in PUNJAB indicating this .Be brave people and accept the reality that BUGHTI wanted his own country >>>>Free from Pakistan >>>>and during a fight he lost his life>>>>Do you know that those days how many our ARMY has been killed by BUGHTI peoples ?

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
MYCOUNTRY said:

Bugti has been alleged to have Indian backing. According to a report in the Urdu daily Ummat of Karachi, (7 December 2005) a Hindu leader from Dera Bugti and the former member of Balochistan Provincial Assembly, Arjun Das Bugti is the link between Indian secret agencies and the Bugtis. This is enough for your Bughti support.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Spartacus said:
MYCOUNTRY said:

Akber Bughti and Shaheed Waooooo>>>>>Akber Bughti,s people killing every week some people from Punjab and sending their death bodies to PUNJAB.No one in PUNJAB indicating this .Be brave people and accept the reality that BUGHTI wanted his own country >>>>Free from Pakistan >>>>and during a fight he lost his life>>>>Do you know that those days how many our ARMY has been killed by BUGHTI peoples ?

Well Said!!

Spartacus

waseemmanno said:
Spartacus said:
MYCOUNTRY said:

Well Said!!

Thankxx

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
for ur info...mr.........apni her post me like rhaey hoo bar bar musharraf leader nahi hai........leader wo hota hai jus ke follower hoon....or allhamdulillah musharrfa key tumhari soch sey bhi zyada followers hai,,,,,,,,,,or haan one more thing my friend......he was also a president of pakistan....for 8 years.....u agree or not if u r pakistani he was ur leader too.....doesnt matter how he came.....so u better correct ur thinking.......more or less .....today or tomorrow u will inshallah find out the greatness of mr musharraf.....he was the best and he will remain the best......may allah alwayz help him.....

irfan123

MYCOUNTRY said:

akbar bugti ke fan......akbar bugti ko jantey hoo yaa us key barye me kuch pata bhi thaa ya aesey hii tv me imran khan ya nawaz sharif ko boltey hoey suna tu peechay holiye unkey........tum apna nick change karo my country say tum jasi soch wala tu pakistani ho hi nahi sakta or agar hotu pakistan per rham karoo..or apne uper bhii....

khanjeezai

Citizen
Re: A tribute to (former President)General Pervez Musharraf

Thanx alot for this video,its sooooooooooo good to see Sir Musharraf again we are the supporters of Sir Musharraf.The greatest leaderof Pakistan after Quaid-e-Azam.we salute u Sir Pervez Musharraf & always miss u.we need u again plzzzz come back.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
irfan123 said:
for ur info...mr.........apni her post me like rhaey hoo bar bar musharraf leader nahi hai........leader wo hota hai jus ke follower hoon....or allhamdulillah musharrfa key tumhari soch sey bhi zyada followers hai,,,,,,,,,,or haan one more thing my friend......he was also a president of pakistan....for 8 years.....u agree or not if u r pakistani he was ur leader too.....doesnt matter how he came.....so u better correct ur thinking.......more or less .....today or tomorrow u will inshallah find out the greatness of mr musharraf.....he was the best and he will remain the best......may allah alwayz help him.....

Musharraf will be back with the bang!! Thanks!!

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: A tribute to (former President)General Pervez Musharraf

khanjeezai said:
Thanx alot for this video,its sooooooooooo good to see Sir Musharraf again we are the supporters of Sir Musharraf.The greatest leaderof Pakistan after Quaid-e-Azam.we salute u Sir Pervez Musharraf & always miss u.we need u again plzzzz come back.

He will back InshALLAH!!

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzoehNvRhjk&feature=related[/video]

Sir Musharraf's answer towards Akber Bughti. Find out!

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
MYCOUNTRY said:

bugti was a indian kuti good he is DEAD

Our nation is begharat and murda and cannot see the? difference between evil and good.
Long Live Musharraf

A

abbasiali

waseemmanno said:
Being too good with pakistan was Musharraf's mistake

This one is for the doom-sayers of the 'Musharraf Era' and supporters of the New Order headed by twice-tried and failed looters, corrupt leaders and parties.

Musharraf's legacy
- Musharraf opened Electronic Media for Pakistanis so they could catch upto the 21st century and stand on their OWN two feet.
- Musharraf REFUSED to send Pakistani troops to Iraq
- Musharraf was among the first to recognize HAMAS
- Musharraf was improving regional co-operation and peace with its neighbors
- Musharraf was cracking down on the U.S-invented Al-Qaeda and Taliban
- Musharraf was doing trade with IRAN and was going ahead with the pipeline project DESPITE the U.S warning to countries to not trade with IRAN...
- Musharraf was building the Gwadar port with Chinese help, that would have increased the influence of China in the region

Basic comparison of 1999 and 2007

Pak Economy in 1999 was: $ 75 billion
Pak Economy in 2007 is: $ 160 billion

GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in 1999: $ 270 billion
GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in 2007: $ 475.5 billion

GDP per Capita in 1999: $ 2,000
GDP per Capita in 2007: $ 3,004

Pak revenue collection 1999: Rs. 305 billion
Pak revenue collection 2007: Rs. 708 billion

Pak Foreign reserves in 1999: $ 700 million
Pak Foreign reserves in 2007: $ 17 billion

Pak Exports in 1999: $ 7.5 billion
Pak Exports in 2007: $ 18.5 billion

Textile Exports in 1999: $ 5.5 billion
Textile Exports in 2007: $ 11.2 billion

KHI stock exchange 1999: $ 5 billion at 700 points
KHI stock exchange 2007: $ 70 billion at 14,000 points

Foreign Direct Investment in 1999: $ 1 billion
Foreign Direct Investment in 2007: $ 8 billion

Debt servicing 1999: 65% of GDP
Debt servicing 2007: 26% of GDP

Poverty level in 1999: 34%
Poverty level in 2007: 24%

Literacy rate in 1999: 45%
Literacy rate in 2007: 53%

Pak Development programs 1999: Rs. 80 billion
Pak Development programs 2007: Rs. 520 billion

Under Musharraf's vision

9 world class Engineering universities being developed and 18 Public universities already developed.
Public sector institutions have increased from 110,267 (in 1999) to become
Private sector institutions have increased from 36,096 (in 1999) to become 81,103 (in 2006).
PAK is 3rd best in world Banking profitability.
PAK IT industry now values around $2 billion, including $1 billion exports and employs around 90,000 professionals.
CNG sector has attracted over $70 billion investment in last 5 years; and created 45,000 jobs.
Telecom sector attracted around $10 billion in investment and created above 1.3 million jobs.
Industrial Parks are being setup throughout the country for the first time! M3 estate, Sunder industrial estate, Chakri, etc.
Major Mega projects like the Saindak, Rekodiq, Marble production, Coal production and Mining & Quarrying are being pursued.
In 2006, GDP growth is 6%. Earlier in 1999 was 3.5%.
Foreign Reserves from $1 bn to $17 bn.
KHI stock market: from 700 points to 13,000 points.
Literacy rate improved by 11%.
Poverty decreased by 10%.
He made 4 dams: Mirani, Subakzai, Gomalzam, Khurram Tangi dams.
6 Motorways completed or under construction: M1, M3, M8, M9, M10, M11.
Six major highways under construction.
GWADAR advance mega Sea port developed under his vision!
Historic 100% increase in Tax collection of $11 billion.
Large scale manufacturing is 30 year high, and Construction activity is 17 year high.
Newly found World class copper- gold deposits in Chagai will fetch $600 million per year.
A new Oil refinery with UAE will fetch $5 billion & will process 300,000 oil barrels a day.
Industrial sector registered 26% growth.
PAK in 1999 was a $75 billion economy; and now 2006 it's $160 billion economy!
PAK economy is now the 3rd fastest growing economy after China & India .

Education under Musharraf Era

In 1999-2000 there were 31 Public Universities. Now 2005-2006 there are 49 Public Universities. Under Musharraf 20 NEW UNIVERSITIES SET UP!

Air University (established 2002)

Institute of Space technology, ISB (established 2002)

Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University , Quetta (established 2004)

University of Science & Technology, Bannu (established 2005)

University of Hazara (founded 2002)

Malakand university, Chakdara (established 2002)

Karakurum International university, Gilgit (established 2002)

University of Gujrat (established 2004)

Virtual University of Pak, Lahore (established 2002)

Sarhad University of IT, Peshawar (established 2001)

National Law University, ISB (2007)

Media University, ISB (2007) etc.

University of Education , Lahore (2002)

Lasbella University of Marine Sciences, Baluchistan (2005)

Baluchistan University of IT & Management, Quetta (2002), etc.

Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 Educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 (i.e. 67 percent) in the Public sector and 81,103 (i.e. 100 percent) in the private sector, reports the National Education Census (NEC-2005). The census -- jointly conducted by the Ministry of Education, the Academy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM) and the Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS) -- reveals that the number of private-sector institutions has increased from 36,096 in 1999-2000 to 81,103 in 2005, i.e. by 100 per cent.

Total 99,319 Educational Institutions (Public & Private) have increased in Musharraf Era!

What this ruling so called democracy has given us?
First I will CONGRATULATE SIR GENERAL RTD PERVAIZ MUSHARAF who still have at least real minimum of one FAN of him, who had a very great research for him, and ready for fight for him. and in result of this I will really appreciate the wonderful job perform by HIS EXCELLENCY. Regardless the authenticity of fact and figures, But the way these figures of progress are mentioned above, our country should be counted equivalent or more than above to USA, CANADA, and EUROPE. But facts which in real are happening, are actually are completely reverse to those achievements and accomplishments which are mentioned above by our friend.

I found real great opportunity to address my friend, who have shown his skills in research and statistics. instead of going in all these arguments, why don't you help us, in finding our rights, which are actually existing in our Constiutution, but every ruler had kept under cover, including our beloved ruler SIR GEN PERVAIZ MUSHARAF, In fact he broke this constitution not only once but twice, to keep us away from our basic rights (correct me if I am wrong)

Great soldier who actually spoiled his whole best work and reputation, after the formation of PML(Q) Which was comprise of most famous seasonal politician, who shake hand first to the rulers no matter who he is, and from where he belongs,but should be in power, so that was the blunder which ruins his real good work, which was mention above by our writer,

There is no doubt that current democracy which is existing at its worst level, but I am sure we will bring a solution to these issues, these corrupt politicians and their Generation will pay for the wrong doings and their cruel acts toward public and public money, and once after the formation of real DEMOCRACY,who ever will plan to become the Politician in future will first give a thought for the consequence which will come in result, in case they won't be able to deliver.

I conclude my conversation with these golden principles of LIFE, UNITY FAITH & DISCIPLINE and once we start following these rules, we will be staying on TOP OF THE WORLD

ahad78

Citizen
Either the person who posted this title and the video is a RAW/CIA Agent or a very jahil person.

What is happening is Pakistan today is the result of Musharraf's policy by which he killed our own people in NWFP, he sold our people to USA, he let US/CIA to bomb our villages in NWFP, rigging elections in NWFP and getting MMA the power to show his importance to Bush, overthrew an elected government in 1999 and then kicked out CJ in 2007, had MQM kill hundreds of people in Karachi in April/May 2007, Killed Bugti, Killed Benazir, Killed children in Lal Masjid, tried to sell out Steel Mill for peanuts, sold off our Randak Gold Mine to forigners for peanuts (with commission in his son Bilal's pocket) and all this for just one thing and that is his power and grip over Pakistan.

Altough i dont like Zardari and his PPP government but i cannot blame them for what is happening in Pakistan today as all this is the harvest of 8 year rule of Musharraf.

Musharraf is a traitor and should be hanged until death on the Constitution Avenue in Islamabad for everyone to see...Inshallah a day will come when all such traitors will meet their end!

pakistan first

I appreciated waseemmanoo to upload this video. It is again wonderful to see Musharraf and nice to see that Musharraf has so many fans even this forum. I hope he will come back again to rule us and to make Pakistan's name " a proud " country in the world. Whether people agreed or not he was a leader who knows how to talk and how to convince people about Pakistan's point of view. Please dont campare him with Quid e Azam or Allama Iqbal, compare him with existing politicians what you have right now. He is the best among all our politicians. Akbar Bugtee?????? please please read him or do some research about his life style? He was not a Pakistani, we are in this situation because of these people not coz of Musharraf. It is our history to highlight those issues by Politicians just to grab the votes of illetreted people of Pakistan and it is our unfortunate that the majority in Pakistan is still dont know how to write their names. PML (N) and PPPP got the mandate by opposing Musharraf's policies???? what happened till now? They even after 1-1/2 years of elections, still adopted same policies. Once the government changed, just change the policies and dont allow americans to interfere in our inhouse policy BUT, my friend, it wont possible, since government has to lasten to Agencies and Army and to act which is in the best of Country. For Imran Khan / Jamat e Islami, it is very easy to talk negative about government coz they dont know how the government can be run. Recently I read a statement from our Democratic President Zardari that he is travelling to different country in every month coz ZA Bhutto was used to do so???????????????????????????????? Funny , isnt it?
Any how , in short, it is the ground reality that during Musharraf's era Pakistan was in correct path and a silence majority is still with him. One more thing, there are some of my friends in this forum, after reading this would give me a certificate of Qaadiani / agent of CIA / RAW / worker of MQM!!!! I just have sympathy with them coz it is not their mistake, this language they absorbed from their leaders who also used same kind of language against their rivals and it is coz of short temper.
"PAKISTAN COMES FIRST"
Regards

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
pakistan first said:
I appreciated waseemmanoo to upload this video. It is again wonderful to see Musharraf and nice to see that Musharraf has so many fans even this forum. I hope he will come back again to rule us and to make Pakistan's name " a proud " country in the world. Whether people agreed or not he was a leader who knows how to talk and how to convince people about Pakistan's point of view. Please dont campare him with Quid e Azam or Allama Iqbal, compare him with existing politicians what you have right now. He is the best among all our politicians. Akbar Bugtee?????? please please read him or do some research about his life style? He was not a Pakistani, we are in this situation because of these people not coz of Musharraf. It is our history to highlight those issues by Politicians just to grab the votes of illetreted people of Pakistan and it is our unfortunate that the majority in Pakistan is still dont know how to write their names. PML (N) and PPPP got the mandate by opposing Musharraf's policies???? what happened till now? They even after 1-1/2 years of elections, still adopted same policies. Once the government changed, just change the policies and dont allow americans to interfere in our inhouse policy BUT, my friend, it wont possible, since government has to lasten to Agencies and Army and to act which is in the best of Country. For Imran Khan / Jamat e Islami, it is very easy to talk negative about government coz they dont know how the government can be run. Recently I read a statement from our Democratic President Zardari that he is travelling to different country in every month coz ZA Bhutto was used to do so???????????????????????????????? Funny , isnt it?
Any how , in short, it is the ground reality that during Musharraf's era Pakistan was in correct path and a silence majority is still with him. One more thing, there are some of my friends in this forum, after reading this would give me a certificate of Qaadiani / agent of CIA / RAW / worker of MQM!!!! I just have sympathy with them coz it is not their mistake, this language they absorbed from their leaders who also used same kind of language against their rivals and it is coz of short temper.
"PAKISTAN COMES FIRST"
Regards

Thanks!!

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
ahad78 said:
Either the person who posted this title and the video is a RAW/CIA Agent or a very jahil person.

What is happening is Pakistan today is the result of Musharraf's policy by which he killed our own people in NWFP, he sold our people to USA, he let US/CIA to bomb our villages in NWFP, rigging elections in NWFP and getting MMA the power to show his importance to Bush, overthrew an elected government in 1999 and then kicked out CJ in 2007, had MQM kill hundreds of people in Karachi in April/May 2007, Killed Bugti, Killed Benazir, Killed children in Lal Masjid, tried to sell out Steel Mill for peanuts, sold off our Randak Gold Mine to forigners for peanuts (with commission in his son Bilal's pocket) and all this for just one thing and that is his power and grip over Pakistan.

Altough i dont like Zardari and his PPP government but i cannot blame them for what is happening in Pakistan today as all this is the harvest of 8 year rule of Musharraf.

Musharraf is a traitor and should be hanged until death on the Constitution Avenue in Islamabad for everyone to see...Inshallah a day will come when all such traitors will meet their end!

I never intend to be harsh with anyone but I must tell you one thing which might be helpful for you. One can clearly judge how professional approach do you have by looking at above statement of your's. Rather than making false claims and criticism better to look down deep on fact and figures. Pakistan's issues can't be resovled if we indulge our efforts in creating big ego's and for no reason. If you look on every politicians achievements so far present in Pakistan, Musharraf is the best in all thats all we are trying to convey. RATHER THAN TELLING US WHAT MUSHARRAF HAS DONE WRONG, WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOUR SO CALLED DEMOCRATIC LEADERS HAS DONE, THEN WE MIGHT COMPARE TO FIND OUT WHO IS RIGHT. LETS MAKE A MATURE AND PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE TO HAVE CONVERSATION, AS WE ARE DISCUSSING PAKISTAN'S ISSUE NOT A CHILDISH ACTIVITY.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
MYCOUNTRY said:

I never intend to be harsh with anyone but I must tell you one thing which might be helpful for you. One can clearly judge how professional approach do you have by looking at above statement of your's. Rather than making false claims and criticism better to look down deep on fact and figures. Pakistan's issues can't be resovled if we indulge our efforts in creating big ego's and for no reason. If you look on every politicians achievements so far present in Pakistan, Musharraf is the best in all thats all we are trying to convey. RATHER THAN TELLING US WHAT MUSHARRAF HAS DONE WRONG, WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOUR SO CALLED DEMOCRATIC LEADERS HAS DONE, THEN WE MIGHT COMPARE TO FIND OUT WHO IS RIGHT. LETS MAKE A MATURE AND PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE TO HAVE CONVERSATION, AS WE ARE DISCUSSING PAKISTAN'S ISSUE NOT A CHILDISH ACTIVITY.

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
MYCOUNTRY said:

What I wrote yesterday that Akber Bughti,s people killing every week some people from Punjab and sending their death bodies to PUNJAB.No one in PUNJAB indicating this .

You people should be brave enough and should support SPARTACUS , who is indicating this truth. No one in PUNJAB including NAWAZ and SHEHBAZ ( So called LION) indicating this thing but only SPARTACUS , Read this news , this happened just some hours before...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2009 ... _zee.shtml