A thief is selected to safeguard the interests of other thieves

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In another thread I have highlighted the wonderful qualities of Akhtar Buland Rana. He is so full of extraordinary qualities that it obliged Chief Justice to write a letter to the President Zardari, highlighting the extraordinary qualities of Mr. Buland Rana. In Pakistan we have Rana's but because this man posses so much qualities that a mere Rana was not sufficient, so he is "Buland Rana" i.e. higher or superior Rana.[hilar][hilar]

But as expected, our President who himself is full of the qualities possessed by Buland Rana, has given his verdict, Buland Rana is the best person for the job of Auditor General of Pakistan. Now who can argue with the wisdom of our President? After all he is not given the title of "Ali Baba" by me without reasons.

What is "Ali Baba" without his 40 thieves, one has to count what number Buland Rana holds.:lol:

8-27-2011_80013_1.gif

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ali baba and chalis choors ki hakumat ha. I have been saying this from day one and am glad that the whole of Pakistan is talking in my language.

What would you expect from a thief nothing but to steal and get help from his fellow thieves.

mjma6

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
who elected these thieves and those thugs elected a superior thug of the thugs that is called president, now they all are f. us till we die, this is our punishment for electing corrupts.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Update Thief has taken Oath administered by CJ

Well, who says our CJ is not working under "doctrine of necessity". Instead of launching full scale investigation against this thief who is definitely going to mask all the corruption in Government departments from now on, CJ has sworn this thief in.

Remember folks, he can not be removed now for 4 years. CJ has accepted the response from the President. Why?

8-27-2011_80028_1.gif

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
نئےآڈیٹر جنرل سے حلف لے لیا ہے

چیف جسٹس افتخار چودھری نے صدر آصف زرداری کےجوابی خط کے بعد نئےآڈیٹر جنرل اختر بلند رانا سے حلف لے لیا ہے۔

110827135905_chiefjustice_buland_170.jpg

mjma6

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: نئےآڈیٹر جنرل سے حلف لے لیا ہے

hOON PHIR maujan e maujan

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: نئےآڈیٹر جنرل سے حلف لے لیا ہے

sala shakal sa choor lagta ha...........shokat aziz ka bapu to nhian?

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
corrupt AGP now honest all are united topi kahani long live zardari/ch iftikhar/nawaz/kiyani

Til yesterday he was corrupt after muk mukao he is clean
8-27-2011_21613_l.jpg

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: corrupt AGP now honest all are united topi kahani long live zardari/ch iftikhar/nawaz/kiyani

sab millay howay hein my dear,,,,,, supreme court bhe milli hoi hai in k saath,,,

Supreme Court ne aaj tak aik bhe bara fesla nahi sunaya,,,

woofer

Banned
Re: corrupt AGP now honest all are united topi kahani long live zardari/ch iftikhar/nawaz/kiyani

CJ apne upper ilzamat abhi tak dho nahee saka. He is corrupt CJ.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

***** hey ese CJ per.Abhi kal ki baat hey Zardari or Gillani ko letter likha tha k 7 buraiyan hein Buland Akhtar mein.Magar dekhiye ab woh zam zam se naha kar raton raat kese saf ho gaye. CJ agar letter na likta to kiya jata??
Yeh 4 ka tola hey iss mulk ko khatam ker k rahey ga.
Ek Zardari sub ki kharidari,Bari Bari.:lol:

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

Remeber Pervaiz Mushraf;s Last words " پاکستان کا اللہ ہی حافظ "

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistan ka ALLAH hi hafiz ha warna tafoo na to raw/mosad waghara ka sath mil ker bohat koshish ker li.
Hamara lia hamara ALLAH hi kafi ha ,bola lo apna shatono ko ,is ka kuch nhain bagar sakta.