A Sad Story Of Ordinary Citizen

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
heart touching and heart bleeding incident because Iftekhar was an ORDINARY CITIZEN of Pakistan. such incidents when come to notice one feel like .............. May Allah bless departed soul and may Allah help that family to absorb this shock. these leaders and these officials have to be answerable in the court of Allah on the day of judgement.Insha Allah. my request to all my brothers in this forum and who all read my post is plz be carefull from present ruling parties and vote for change to a person who u think can bring change. my vote will be for Imran Khan.

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What ever you say we are still dumb,idiot and fool and vote to same party..........never think a single moment.............sleeping nation.

heart touching and heart bleeding incident because Iftekhar was an ORDINARY CITIZEN of Pakistan. such incidents when come to notice one feel like .............. May Allah bless departed soul and may Allah help that family to absorb this shock. these leaders and these officials have to be answerable in the court of Allah on the day of judgement.Insha Allah. my request to all my brothers in this forum and who all read my post is plz be carefull from present ruling parties and vote for change to a person who u think can bring change. my vote will be for Imran Khan.