A MAN WHO DEFEATED I.S.I.?? WHO ?

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look Spartacus, honestly I respect the kinda videos you post, And your political opinion.

But If You are from Punjab, and have some sort off apreciation for Mr Altaf. ( that is if you like MQM's so called middle class struggle.)
Then all I want to say is that I am a Urdu Speaking(Mohajir) from karachi, and I would like to make It Clear That Altaf is a Fraud.
Altaf Hussainis Playing for the Jewish Propaganda. MQM supports secularism.
All though I should remind every Mohajir, that our parents Migrated only for Islam.

Asslamualaikum

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
barhaich said:
Look Spartacus, honestly I respect the kinda videos you post, And your political opinion.

But If You are from Punjab, and have some sort off apreciation for Mr Altaf. ( that is if you like MQM's so called middle class struggle.)
Then all I want to say is that I am a Urdu Speaking(Mohajir) from karachi, and I would like to make It Clear That Altaf is a Fraud.

All though I should remind every Mohajir, that our parents Migrated only for Islam.

Asslamualaikum

Please, explain the red bold lines of yours.

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Jury said:
barhaich said:

Asslamualaikum

Ab 3 Sal Ki Mental Age Ko Koi Kaisay Explain Karay!

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury said:

Dekho yeh tumhain bhee pata hai aur mujhay bhee keh mahajiron nay hijrat Islam kay liyein kee thee. But Our Lovely MQM is promoting Secularism which is essentially Godlessness. Furthermore they have taken Anti Islamic or Pro American Stance on many ocassions, for example : Legalising Alcohol Ordinance,Jugdes Movement, Changing the name of Pakistan, Standing against the Imposition of Sharia Law in FATA n SWAT, and furthermore creating a hate for Punjaabis on the basis of the massacre (92 Operation) planned by ONLY a few Punjaabis.
Look dude My cousins and relatives were slaughtered in 92. But if Mohajirs are forever under Altaf Bhai, we would never go forward. As all the literate middle-class would be manipulated by Don Altaf. I believe If this CIA agent Altaf Leaves MQM we can grow way further to unite the Muslims.
My brother one day there will be a Mehfil (party), and the name of that mehfil is Qayamah. Tell me, do you want your end to be with these sinful Politicians. I agree that almost all other politicians of Pak are similarly dirty, But wouldn't you want to reject all evils instead of choosing the lesser evil?

Peace

Jury

barhaich said:
Jury said:

Dekho yeh tumhain bhee pata hai aur mujhay bhee keh mahajiron nay hijrat Islam kay liyein kee thee. But Our Lovely MQM is promoting Secularism which is essentially Godlessness. Furthermore they have taken Anti Islamic or Pro American Stance on many ocassions, for example : Legalising Alcohol Ordinance,Jugdes Movement, Changing the name of Pakistan, Standing against the Imposition of Sharia Law in FATA n SWAT, and furthermore creating a hate for Punjaabis on the basis of the massacre (92 Operation) planned by ONLY a few Punjaabis.
Look dude My cousins and relatives were slaughtered in 92. But if Mohajirs are forever under Altaf Bhai, we would never go forward. As all the literate middle-class would be manipulated by Don Altaf. I believe If this CIA agent Altaf Leaves MQM we can grow way further to unite the Muslims.
My brother one day there will be a Mehfil (party), and the name of that mehfil is Qayamah. Tell me, do you want your end to be with these sinful Politicians. I agree that almost all other politicians of Pak are similarly dirty, But wouldn't you want to reject all evils instead of choosing the lesser evil?

Peace

1) Why only in SAWAT, FATA? Why not in the whole country? But, which Sharyah, we'e going to established. Deobandi, Barelivi, Ahl-e-Tashi, etc.

2) No one in this world, can be forever. So be patient, when God wants, he'll go.

3) You are in favor of SHARYAH of any kind. But at the same time, you without any proof you are calling Altaf CIA agent.

Sentiments against Punjab, these sentiments have been in Pakistan for ages. Even Punjbab realizes that, nothing exceptional. Bloch openly doing target killing of PANJABIS and forcing them to leave the Baluchistan. But, they are being given packages, no thread against them, but always said, it was MUSHARRAF who did that. Althought Baluchistan issue is very old. When Akber Bugti was the governor of Baluchsitan, Air Force did bombing.

As far MQM role in this regard, lot of Punjabis are in MQM.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury said:
barhaich said:
Jury said:

Peace

1) Why only in SAWAT, FATA? Why not in the whole country? But, which Sharyah, we'e going to established. Deobandi, Barelivi, Ahl-e-Tashi, etc.

2) No one in this world, can be forever. So be patient, when God wants, he'll go.

3) You are in favor of SHARYAH of any kind. But at the same time, you without any proof you are calling Altaf CIA agent.

Sentiments against Punjab, these sentiments have been in Pakistan for ages. Even Punjbab realizes that, nothing exceptional. Bloch openly doing target killing of PANJABIS and forcing them to leave the Baluchistan. But, they are being given packages, no thread against them, but always said, it was MUSHARRAF who did that. Althought Baluchistan issue is very old. When Akber Bugti was the governor of Baluchsitan, Air Force did bombing.

Jury like you to post these reasoning again and again. Let clarify the difference between Balouchistan and Muhijirs. Since lately the package for Balouchistan has been bothering you so much that you have sleepless nites. Being a Punjabi I understand their grevience against us. Since you are internet savy go do some research and compare, Muhajirs and Balouch since 1947. Take for example education, it is easy for us to blame the Sardars but our army and Punjabi and Muhajir elite have not tried to solve their problems. I say Punjabis and Muhajirs bacause we are the majority and you guys have been ruling the roost (bureuarcrats) and not done enough to change their situation. Whereas Muhajirs situation has changed for the better in every sphere of life since 1947. I can provide you with lots of stats and facts. The army should have helped the general public to get them out of the cruches of those corrupt sardars but did not. Ofcourse Army is sean as a instrument of Punjab, hence this anger agianst Punjab. Whereas you Muhajirs are concerned these grevience does not hold any weight in rest of Pakistan.

As far MQM role in this regard, lot of Punjabis are in MQM.

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
kis nay kis ko defaet kia aisa to kuch nahi haa magar iss fauji nay yeh zaroor kaha kay mqm boree band lashoo main mulawis thee or altaf nay bag iss liye nahi liya kay uss kay kamray kay bahir afaq ahmed khara tha

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yar plz dont say anything to jury, did every one notice , he reply for every mail , which reveal the fraud and manafkat of mqm, He really proved he is paid worker n sit on the net all day n night,if u ask why altaf hussain asked abt ittehad muslimeen(including qidyaini) ...jury n spartus would have no answer only to change the topic

even if u ask why right after the NRO decision mqm closed its all offices in sindh including nine zero , then again they wont ve any ans.......just to change the topic..............

if u ask why altaf hussain is keeping british nationality .................is this muafkat or not............again no answer ...........

one impt thing all of u observe or read all their postings they never condemn any wrong deed of their pary members...........inspite of this fact other user who has association or likeness to any party they all bravely, strongly, and morally condemn the wrong act beyong of their likenss.........

so dont worry abt these paid workers who just want to prevail indian propoganda, qidyani religion and akhand bharat khawab .......i always talked with proof.....not like these paid workers.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
A MAN WHO DEFEATED I.S.I.?? WHO ?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3BBbbpC9E[/video]

100 main andha 1000 main kaana
sawa lakh main aincha tana(bhenga)
aincha tana de pukaaaaar
billay se rehna hoshyaaar

Roomy

Citizen
true_pakistani said:
Yar plz dont say anything to jury, did every one notice , he reply for every mail , which reveal the fraud and manafkat of mqm, He really proved he is paid worker n sit on the net all day n night,if u ask why altaf hussain asked abt ittehad muslimeen(including qidyaini) ...jury n spartus would have no answer only to change the topic

even if u ask why right after the NRO decision mqm closed its all offices in sindh including nine zero , then again they wont ve any ans.......just to change the topic..............

if u ask why altaf hussain is keeping british nationality .................is this muafkat or not............again no answer ...........

one impt thing all of u observe or read all their postings they never condemn any wrong deed of their pary members...........inspite of this fact other user who has association or likeness to any party they all bravely, strongly, and morally condemn the wrong act beyong of their likenss.........

so dont worry abt these paid workers who just want to prevail indian propoganda, qidyani religion and akhand bharat khawab .......i always talked with proof.....not like these paid workers.

Khuda Ke Bande Khoof Karoo, ""True""_Pakistani ho kar Itni Nafrat Kisi Pakistani Se Mat Karoo. How many TIMES you want Answers for the SAME QUESTIONS.... IF YOU DONT WANNA UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING 4 U. Do u have anything else in ur life except of negatively criticizing only ONE Political Party in Pakistan???? If someone is replying the Posts n with valid Points u start calling them "Paid Worker"indian "propoganda", "qidyani religion" .... You r just like "BABAR AWAN" who claimed the "conpiracy" agianst him is spread by Qadianies. Wind Bags we Call them...... I never wrote on this mess board B4, Nor ive enought time to do so. Atleast be constructive.... Please.... Live and Let others live. Be a "TRUE"Pakistani in actual means and repect others the way u want it for yourself Peace.....n Allah Hafiz

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury said:
barhaich said:

Well you are speaking Typical On Camera Politician Language. Though The Reality is off the camera is very defferent.

Thanks for proving your realistic approach.

I gave you the wasta of Qiyamah, dont you forget that.

Jury

true_pakistani said:
(1) Yar plz dont say anything to jury, did every one notice , he reply for every mail , which reveal the fraud and manafkat of mqm, He really proved (2)he is paid worker n sit on the net all day n night,if u ask why altaf hussain asked abt ittehad muslimeen(including qidyaini) ...jury n spartus would have no answer only to change the topic

even if u ask (3) why right after the NRO decision mqm closed its all offices in sindh including nine zero , then again they wont ve any ans.......just to change the topic..............

(4)if u ask why altaf hussain is keeping british nationality .................is this muafkat or not............again no answer ...........
[/b]
one impt thing all of u observe or read all their postings (5)they never condemn any wrong deed of their pary members...........inspite of this fact other user who has association or likeness to any party they all bravely, strongly, and morally condemn the wrong act beyong of their likenss.........

(6) so dont worry abt these paid workers who just want to prevail indian propoganda, qidyani religion and akhand bharat khawab .......i always talked with proof.....not like these paid workers.

1) Because, I've only single Id, that's why. I'm used to reply for every mail, is not right at all. Only that mail I reply, which I think should be replied.

2) Not only me, millions of supporters of MQM will stop supporting MQM, if MQM say, Qadyani is the Muslim. He just said, Qadyani should be given the same right as other non-muslims.

3) If you're not used to reply of mine, than I'm not responsible for that. I replied, in other post, even if it was true, than it would be good decision. In interior Sind, who is in political power, PPP. So it is better to save there workers to clash with them. Don't you remember after Benazir's death, what happened.

You should have known, MQM didn't support NRO, although ANP, JUI, was not in a mood to oppose it. It is the decision of MQM, which made them do the same.

4) Millions of Pakistanis live abroad. They have dual nationality. All are Munafiq? Mr Lord Nazir, when doing political Gimmick to do case against Musharraf, you didn't call them Munafiq, then. Soon vote rights are being given to Pakistanis, who are living abroad.

Imran criticizing the west, and at the same time he is the chancellor of bread university. Would you also call this Munafiqat?
khan.jpg

5) I already said, not on this forum. Where every moral conduct is MQM compulsion. Only there where people have pellucid conscience, it can be discussed.

6) If paid workers could fight, then, MQM would be out from political seen on 19th June, 1992. When paid workers came on the Jeeps with the agencies. When paid workers were daily publishing fake stories in Newspapers. When Imran was trying to patch up between paid workers, for his political gain. But, all the efforts of him failed.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=14581" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imran Mediating Between Haqiqi Factions

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has been trying for the last few months to broker a deal between the two factions of the Mohajir Qaumi Movement (MQM-Haqiqi) that split during the previous governments tenure, media has reliably learnt.

Emerging as a staunch opponent of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) after the May 12, 2007 mayhem in which several political workers were killed in Karachi, Imran Khan subsequently launched a campaign against the Muttahida. His anti-Muttahida drive started with the help of the MQM-Haqiqi which provided him with evidence of alleged brutalities against it.

Officials of the PTI and both groups of the MQM-Haqiqi confirmed that they have had meetings with Imran Khan on April 17 in Islamabad separately, during which Imran tried to convince them to resolve their mutual differences and work as a single party against the Muttahida in Karachi. Although both the Haqiqi factions and the PTI termed these recent liaisons routine meetings and part of Imran Khans case against Muttahidas London-based Quaid Altaf Hussain insiders claimed that the PTI chief wanted the Haqiqi leaders to get reunited and face the Muttahida in Karachi as a single force.

It is learnt that similar efforts were also being made by other parties of the All Parties Democratic Movement (APDM), including the Jamaat-e-Islami (JI). The APDM leadership was also in touch with the out-of-prison leadership of both the Haqiqi factions.

A leader of MQM-Haqiqis Afaq group admitted that a five-member delegation of their party had a meeting with Imran Khan in Lahore last month, which lasted for around two hours. Several issues, including reconciliation between the Afaq Ahmed and Amir Khan factions of the party, also came under discussion.

Our delegation, comprising Akhtar Hussain, Shamshad Ghauri, Riaz Qureshi, Sohail Anjum Advocate and Rafi Dad, met PTI chief Imran Khan and discussed the Muttahidas vendetta against our workers, the no-go areas issue as well as the frequent killing of our workers in Karachi, he revealed.

When asked whether that meeting had any specific agenda, he said it was a routine meeting but admitted that Imran Khan expressed his wish of building unity among the estranged factions of the party, arguing that a single Mohajir Qaumi Movement would have a lot more political weight and clout than the one divided into two.

On the other hand, PTI officials confirmed that another delegation of the MQM-Haqiqi led-by former MPA Younus Khan had also called on Imran Khan in Lahore in April 2008 and they were also given the same advice by the PTI chief.

However, PTI office-bearers said that so far there was no breakthrough in their efforts to bridge differences between the two Haqiqi factions but added that efforts were still under way as some other parties were also trying to reunite the Haqiqi leadership.

The MQM-Haqiqi and the Muttahida Qaumi Movement have been bitter rivals ever since the former faction split from the main party in the 90s. The Muttahida retained its position as the main voice of the people of Karachi in subsequent years with the Haqiqi reduced to a small rump with tiny pockets of influence. At the time of their split, during the anti-MQM operation in the 90s the Altaf Hussains party accused its rival faction as a creation of the agencies. Many of the Haqiqi leaders and workers fled Sindh to take refuge in Punjab during that period and most of the Haqiqi leadership was eliminated, incarcerated or driven underground.

PTI chief Imran Khan could not be immediately contacted for comment but his spokesman Umar Cheema confirmed that the MQM-Haqiqi leadership has been meeting the PTIs central leadership, including Imran, in recent months. Although he described these secretive meetings as a bid by the MQM-Haqiqi to highlight their plight and miseries at the hands of the Muttahida, Cheema refused to reply to the question: why both factions of the MQM-Haqiqi were meeting Imran Khan alone and not the leadership of the mainstream political parties of the country.

According to Cheema, contacts with the PTI and the MQM-Haqiqi started when Imran decided to lodge a case in the British courts against Muttahida chief Altaf Hussain and requested people to furnish evidence against the Muttahida Qaumi Movements wrongdoings.

People from all over the world, including the MQM-Haqiqi leadership, approached the PTI and provided him evidence against the Muttahida, the PTI spokesman claimed. It was the previous government that did not permit a Scotland Yard team to come to Pakistan and investigate the allegations, he said.

But when asked why the PTI and Haqiqi leadership was meeting so frequently these days even though Imran Khan did not seem enthusiastic in pursuing the London case, Umar Cheema said the Haqiqi leadership was trying to gain political support through these meetings.

Cheema added: But that does not mean that we want them to remain divided. We wish them to get united and play their political role in Karachi as effectively as in the past.. A Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) spokesman, when contacted in this regard, said he could not comment on the meetings till more information was available.

End.

Yes I agree, Jury and couple of other who is supporting mqm are paid workers of mqm and may be only one or couple of people having mutiple accounts spreading disinformation and providing illogical statement in the favour of MQM and they are on payroll of mqm

Every one knows mqm real face.

Just answer me one question wht is the business of altaf and how he is bearing to live in england and how is he managing that
much expensive living standard.

If u paid workers, if u would'nt able to answer it then I will tell you how he is managing.

Middle class Part hah!

what a middle class party just look altaf Don.
I read jury's above post and I even notice in TV talk shows when ever u point out MQM evils they have only one argu,
us nay yeh keya is nay yeh keya is leyah hum nay bhi keya is leyah galat kaam bhi sahi ho gaya because
they can not justify there evils and they have just this excuse like jury many pakistani have dual nationality so all are munafiq
so what does that mean ? jury plz reply it
Yes Lord nazir is munafiq now reply and justify ur point if u have any

Jury

zeeshanali786 said:
Yes I agree, Jury and couple of other who is supporting mqm are paid workers of mqm and may be only one or couple of people having mutiple accounts spreading disinformation and providing illogical statement in the favour of MQM and they are on payroll of mqm

Every one knows mqm real face.

Just answer me one question wht is the business of altaf and how he is bearing to live in england and how is he managing that
much expensive living standard.

If u paid workers, if u would'nt able to answer it then I will tell you how he is managing.
Just like every one here in Pakistan run party offices,
MQM also run party office in London.

Couple of weeks ago, you people published fake Altaf's home in UK from Asian Journal.
Why
not you take that evidence to court, or in talk shows?
Millions of supporters through out the world supporting MQM. Altaf has never a single penny of loan waved.
Not a single member of MQM were on NRO list on the basis of corruption.

Jury

zeeshanali786 said:
I appriciate what a patriotic pakistani democractic party, who's office is in london and who's leader is british

Altaf has also Pakistani nationality. People know, MQM main office in 90.
Like different cities of Pakistan, MQM has different offices in the world. You people tried to throw out MQM from Karachi University, it spreaded in Karachi. You people tried to stop in Karachi, it spreaded in Sind. You people tried to stop in Sind, it spreaded in Pakistan. You people tried to stop in Pakistan, started operation, it spreaded in the world.

Contact Offices.

MQM UK Office

office timings MON to SUN 3:00 PM TO 8:00PM
112 - 114, 1st FLOOR, UNIT 3,PREMIER HOUSE,
STATION ROAD, EDGWARE,
MIDDLESEX, HA8 7BJ, United Kingdom
Phone:0044(020)32096021
NEAR EDGWARE TUBE STATION .
Click here for Location map
E-Mail: [email protected]

mailing address
54 - 58, First Floor, Elizabeth House, High Street
Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7EJ, United Kingdom
Phone: ++44(020) 89057300
Fax: ++44(020) 8952 9282

MQM International Secretariat

54 - 58, First Floor, Elizabeth House, High Street
Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7EJ, United Kingdom
Phone: ++44(020) 89057300
Fax: ++44(020) 8952 9282

Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM)

NINE ZERO, 494/8 Azizabad, Federal B. Area
Karachi, Pakistan
Phone: (++92 21) 6313690, 6329131, 6329900
Fax: ++92 21 6329955

MQM (Overseas)

MQM USA Central Office
6355 N. Claremont Avenue, 203
Chicago, Illinois 60659, USA
Phone: (773) 381-0090
Fax: (773) 381-4690, (630) 766-9070

MQM Canada Office
Shoppers World P.O
3003 Danforth Ave.
P.O. Box 93681
Toronto, Ontario: M4C 5R5
Canada
Tel. No: 1 (647) 829 - 5671
Fax: 1 (905) 848-2949
E-MAIL: [email protected]

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Jury said:
zeeshanali786 said:
I appriciate what a patriotic pakistani democractic party, who's office is in london and who's leader is british

Altaf has also Pakistani nationality.

Not Anymore, He is a British National and Pakistani Embassy has not renrewed his passport for more than ten years, neither he holds an origin card, so he is British National only.

You people tried to stop in Pakistan, started operation, it spreaded in the world.
You are so right, a few hundred Bhagoray ran from the courts in Pakistan and went in every direction.
This is the reality of your party all over the world.