A Living Legend….. Take care of Him…

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am forwarding this piece will be reflected in history for long time.

Posted by Gen Salauddin Tirmazi.
(Ex- Federal Minister PML-N) on another forum, about
Mr Imran Khan.

It no longer matters what we think of him. It is not important anymore whether we regard him as corrupt or innocent, view him as efficient or incapable, place him on a high moral pedestal or at par with his opponents. What many of us do not realise is that his fall was orchestrated, his rise was ordained. His ouster was managed by a few, his comeback is destined by the majority. His fall from grace may have been planned by humans, his rise to glory is destined by divinity. He has already reached a place where our opinions carry no weight since now, only Allah's decision matters.
What a great drama unfolding right before our eyes.
Historical times.
This day will be part of our history. Remembered for long.
One brave man rose to change the fate of 220 million people.
One against all. Politicians of various likes joined together by greed and greed alone.
People had accepted their condition as a given, unchangeable.
Their future generations condemned to crawl like insects against mafia that had eaten into the vitals of the nation.
Till one man and one man alone told them that was not their destiny. They were meant for something better.
He showed them how, Practically.
By standing in front of them, handsome and beautiful.
A sublime figure larger than life. Too good to be true.
Sacrificing a life of great luxury, his beautiful family, his gorgeous wife, his country of adoption.
To land amidst a miserable country on the verge of collapse.
He gave them a vision, hope, and a dream.
He told them to realize their true worth.
He told them not to crawl when they could fly.
He told them they were endowed by the Almighty with wings.
He led from the front. Rode the caravan fearlessly.
Debunking all fear and possible instantaneous death.
This is stuff of legends, unfolding now in sight of the whole world.
By submitting to the vision cognitively, emotionally even if not behaviourally.
For I wish I could be as brave as MY LEADER.
Bravo Imran Khan, Bravo All Pakistanis. 🙏

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can't vouch for the accuracy of the aforementioned bullshit. However, if the General actually wrote this, it would support the conventional wisdom that generals should stay away from politics.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I can't vouch for the accuracy of the aforementioned bullshit. However, if the General actually wrote this, it would support the conventional wisdom that generals should stay away from politics.
Haan bosard chod, teri billo khusri ki support karain to tub chup, Khan ki favour mein koi kuch keh de to foran dui mein mirchay lagan shur ho jaati. Motherfuckin' hypocrite twat.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haan bosard chod, teri billo khusri ki support karain to tub chup, Khan ki favour mein koi kuch keh de to foran dui mein mirchay lagan shur ho jaati. Motherfuckin' hypocrite twat.
Salutations, Mullah Jee, where had you been? Gobbling up some halwa? Generals backing Bilawal? I'm learning something new here. Only some Punjabi knuckleheads can be supported by the establishment and the vast majority of generals.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Salutations, Mullah Jee, where had you been? Gobbling up some halwa? Generals backing Bilawal? I'm learning something new here. Only some Punjabi knuckleheads can be supported by the establishment and the vast majority of generals.
Ah! You're not only a hypocrite twat but also a racist cunt. You need to have all these qualities to be a billo khusri and zardaku ass sniffer.

Go take that PPP teer and shove it up your ass.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think for you it shouldn’t matter what’s written for IK …..
What should matter for you is can you write something like this for your leader ????
So far we only see either anti-IK or pro-IK posts ….
We have almost forgotten that the PM of this country nowadays is Shehbaz Sharif ….

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ah! You're not only a hypocrite twat but also a racist cunt. You need to have all these qualities to be a billo khusri and zardaku ass sniffer.

Go take that PPP teer and shove it up your ass.
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Ohhhh.... My mullah's ass is on fire. Do you need any assistance dialing 911 for an ambulance 🚑?