A great shocker of Last century..

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aslam o Alaikum,

This thread can be boring for majority of guys but its worth can be asked by the users lyk [MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION], [MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION] bhai, [MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION], [MENTION=10337]KhanHaripur[/MENTION] etc...

Guys, who are into the studies of secret societies, zionism, satanism and illuminati thingy are well aware of the name ALeister Crowley
BUT
who are new into this world and wanted to get deeper into it, I am summarizing his character as following.

ALeister Crowley: (1875-1947)

He was one of the biggest occultist, magician, mystic, astrologer and founder of Thelema. He is also know as "The great Beast". A Bisexual and drug addict.

The Book of the Law

In 1904, Crowley and his new wife Rose travelled to Egypt. It was on 8 April, when the couple were still staying in Cairo, that Crowley first heard a disembodied voice talking to him, claiming that it was coming from a being known as Aiwass, the true nature of whom Crowley never understood. Crowley's disciple and later secretary Israel Regardie believed that this voice came from Crowley's subconscious, but opinions among Thelemites differ widely.
Aiwass claimed to be a messenger from the god Horus, who was also referred to by him as Hoor-Paar-Kraat. Crowley wrote down everything the voice told him over the course of the next three days, and subsequently titled it Liber AL vel Legis or The Book of the Law. The god's commands explained that a new Aeon for mankind had begun, and that Crowley would serve as its prophet. As a supreme moral law, it declared "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law", and that people should learn to live in tune with their "True Will"

What is established so far??

Aliester Crowley ==== One of the most evil person ever lived

The Book of the Law ==== Most Satanic book of all time

crowleypyrhat.jpg

And following is the sculpture, in which god Horus(******) talked to Crowley and directed him "Book of law".. this pic is drawn by himself in one of his book..

da6f66cd57.jpg

Getting the idea of ALien???? ryt:13::13:

Now coming back to the point.........
This devil, bastrad, and cursed person is the illegitimate father of Barbara Bush ( wife of Geoge Bush and mother of George W Bush)

How??​

Here is the pic containing all 3 of them, obviously not original but cut and paste

2050905193_e97addcd91.jpg

(Fcuk You Elite, You can't take control)

Note:
Senior researchers please dnt crack jokes on me if i am late in getting this secret)

Last edited:

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
doesnt matter if ur late.......... but i remember reading that he wrote that book while he was inside one of the pyramids...