A Confused and incompetent PM

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh ok,so pick and choose,no wonder he is mentally fcked,so that is the rules of Islam,to pick and choose. You guys are fucked up in the head,no wonder Pak is not getting anywhere.
A leader has to have one direction and a clear plan. Not freaking mixing religion with the state affairs. He is a doneky raja and you guys are sheep.

And you have a perfect mental condition of thinking that you are Miss World and matter in this world. :)

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pmln patwari kutay ka putar can’t you see Saudi investments coming and that Nab dunda up your corrupt masters arses?

Today I am glad to launch Pakistan's first ever online political party The Revolution Party which would work for the soft revolution in Pakistan.It would create political awareness among the people of Pakistan especially in the youth. The party would work for presidential form of govt in the Pakistan and would be very critical about the current sham democracy and corrupt parties from ppp to pmln from pmln to pti.

Lets join together for better Pakistan. No one would be the chairman of this party. We all would be leaders till we get to that stage where we would do online voting for the chairmanship. I request all the young and educated people who are fed up of the current political structure and system to join the The Revolution Party please.

Kind Regards.

The Revolutionist

miafridi

Patwari jee stick to the topic,do not worry about my personal things. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

LOLZZZ you are calling me by some name and personally attacking me, but saying I shouldn't be talking about your mental disorder because it is your personal symptom. This is how much confuse you are.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOLZZZ you are calling me by some name and personally attacking me, but saying I shouldn't be talking about your mental disorder because it is your personal symptom. This is how much confuse you are.
Oh patwari jee ghusa kar gaya,munay bohat kuch sikna hai tujay :LOL::LOL:

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
apni puphi ko bolo existing sood pay off kar dei... us ke baad agar liya toh baat karain gey...

Saboo

Imran khan is confused and an ignorant man. He always talks about making Pakistan Median Ki Riasat but he is running all the financial matter by involving interest( RIBA) which is highly prohibited in Islam and worst than having a ZINA. He does not know what he is talking about. He says i want to makePakistan Median Ki Riasath but then he is dealing with interest(RIBA) in every financial matter. Imran khan needs to understand this is 21st century and he needs to think like a pm of 21st century but he lives in stone age under the shadow OF peerni.

This is 21st century and religion should have no link or interference in state affairs. The state affairs should purely be in line with 21st century and its demands.
To run a state in 21st century,one can not cut ties off with rest of the world especially when it comes to finances even Muslim countries like Saudi deals with interest in international financial agreements. Pm is one of the most dumb and stupid person who wants to apply stone age theories in 21st century without any plan. No wonder PM is begging everywhere.
Time to to join Pakistan's first online party REVOLUTION PARTY
You should be ashamed of yourself for using derogatory and insulting remarks for our beloved, the right honourable Prime minister Pakistan, Imran Khan who people calling ' a rare heera among all the rotten politicians of, not only Pakistan but the entire world.
Only yesterday you were being sorry to use such words about the Prime Minister and promised not to use them again? And now you did it again. Mein kehta hoon tum se bara munafiq koi aur bhi hoga? Tum jo kehtay ho woh kartay kion nahin? Allah nay munafiq ki yehi nishani farmaye hay! MUNAFIQ
Tum jaisa kia khaak revolution laye ga? You don't have that in you MUNAFIQ!

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh ok,so pick and choose,no wonder he is mentally fcked,so that is the rules of Islam,to pick and choose. You guys are fucked up in the head,no wonder Pak is not getting anywhere.
A leader has to have one direction and a clear plan. Not freaking mixing religion with the state affairs. He is a doneky raja and you guys are sheep.

What a stupid man you are. It is not even worth commenting.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
You should be ashamed of yourself for using derogatory and insulting remarks for our beloved, the right honourable Prime minister Pakistan, Imran Khan who people calling ' a rare heera among all the rotten politicians of, not only Pakistan but the entire world.
Only yesterday you were being sorry to use such words about the Prime Minister and promised not to use them again? And now you did it again. Mein kehta hoon tum se bara munafiq koi aur bhi hoga? Tum jo kehtay ho woh kartay kion nahin? Allah nay munafiq ki yehi nishani farmaye hay! MUNAFIQ
Tum jaisa kia khaak revolution laye ga? You don't have that in you MUNAFIQ!
Munay zaida ghusa na kiya kar haeat attack ho jaega. Did i swear at the diamond you are talking about? Is calling him a confused and incompetent man swearing? Munay tu pooja kiya kar apnay incompetent pm ki main nahi karoon ga.
Pti ki tu main waat laga dunga social media par