A Birthday Letter to a Father in Heaven By his Daughter Maryum khalid

14th February One Of the special day in My life! Happy Birthday To My First love The First man I ever Loved!
Happy birthday, My ideal Personality > My father! I don't know where to begin. As always I have no words To show my love in words.....
First, I want to thank you for being you. For being the greatest father I could have asked for. For being stubborn and for being strong and most importantly, for always putting our family first...
It has almost been 20 years since I have known you. A father is said to be the first man in a daughters life, the first man to show her what love is.

He is her superhero, her king. He makes a huge impact on her daughters life and i'm thankful that you made a positive one on mine!
I want to say thank you for being such a wonderful father.....
U r my ideal Personality Baba!I don't know how to share my feelings......My beautiful and loviest moments which i have spent with u....My 18th yr of my life.... I can't forget the way of ur love!
Baba, you were the first man I ever loved. I often think about my childhood and the memories are all too sweet....!
I remember a man who worked hard in a foreign country to provide everything he possibly could for my brothers, my sisters nd for me. I remember a man who never settled and was always looking to grow and do more.... I often think about our Winter vacatios in England, where you worked hard not just to show us a good time but to also teach history and life lessons.

Baba, since you were gone, I have kept thinking about you and it pains me a lot. I would be willing to give anything just to relieve those beautiful memories. Happy birthday in heaven, I truly miss you. I love you ......
I count the days now like I did then! But every year, two weeks before ur death anniversary or ur birthday my body knows the day is coming... I get agitated, and I get tired from knowing that you r not here now....
I remembered the day when i was in 5th class...I was planning to celebrate ur birthday, then i went to p.c.o. Nd call u on ur mobile for wishing U on special day! How silly i was smile emoticon ....

No matter how old a person gets a father is always special in their lives and when someone loses their father to death there is a big void left. Sometimes there is so much that you wanted to share with your father but did not get the chance and now that he is gone you feel as though the pain will never end....
As children we never knew of financial worries , even if you struggled , and never knew of hardship , even if you stayed up all night trying to make ends meet... Baba you taught me to be strong, to have courage and to have faith..
you taught me to love with all my heart and to always be truthful no matter what. You taught me to be passionate and fearless regardless of what others thought...

On this day,Baba I thank you. I thank you for being the most amazing man in my life and I thank you for always being by my side regardless of how much of a pain in the *** I was. You taught me what true love is and you taught me what it is to be a parent.......
You may not be here now, but you will forever in my heart. Happy birthday to You! Nd i know now u r happy with ur little angle fajar .......
The love you had for all of us is something we deeply miss as much as we miss your presence in our lives. I wish I could turn back the clock to when you were still here baba, I would appreciate and enjoy every moment with you. If only you were here.....

Now I'm tired!
Im Physically and Emotionally tired!
I dont want to be the strong one anymore!
I cant this time!
I dont know what to do baba!
I need your help down here!
I cant get back in control of my emotions!
Im having a hard time dealing with your absence!

Im having a hard time standing by myself
I need your help Baba!
Im broken and lost without you baba!
I need your will to want to carry on!
I need your strength to over come this!
I need your strength to stay standing
Your courage to fight back again!
I need your help!

Please baba Im at a loss
How am I suppose to do this!
I need your guidance!
I need you to guide me back!
To whom I was before!
I need your help baba!
I need your support!
I need ur love
No one can replace you....
I miss u everyday!
Plz come back to home
Plz come back with fajar
We really miss you and need You!

I often lie awake at night...when the world is fast asleep! My heart still aches in sadness...My silent tears still flow! For what it meant to lose u..No one will ever know!
Meri
zindagi ma jo dhukh likhay....Moula kia wo meri khatain thi?
Meri bandagi ma thi kia kami...meray wastay jo khatain thi....
اگرچہ بسے دردہا ہست، لیکن
جداگانہ دردے ست دردِ جدائی
I hate you Cancer!
Your vile evil and cruel!
You don't care who you hurt!
I'll never forget that day!
I'll always hate you for it!
Your heartless Cancer!
You took someone important from me!
Someone important from others too!
Took people who didn't belong to you!
I hate you for it!
You disgust me Cancer!
You had no right to take him from me!
He mattered more than my very own life!
I hate you for taking my father!
I hate you for taking others too!
I hate you with a passion Cancer!

You took part of my heart with him!
You took part of my soul that day too!
I hate you for it!
I hate you I hate you I hate you!
I hate you with every fiber of my being !
Go back to Hell where you belong!
I hate you, others hate you!
You r not welcome or wanted here Cancer!
I hate you more than his doctor's!
I hate you more
I hope I get to witness that day
Witness the day you fall
And you will fall Cancer @

You're gonna lose the battle one day Cancer ♋
I'm gonna laugh around your grave,
You'll finally get what you deserve ,
And you'll never be able to take another father from there beloved ones!
And I also hate
Shoukat khanum hospital...
The saddest day of my life was when you passed away. Who can ever love us like you did? Who can ever take your place? I miss you so much....
Seeing picture of Him I want to know
Why soo soon he had to go!
Good things that he did to help someone else!
Hearing about that just makes my heart melt,,,
I just hoped that the time with him could have been longer.,,
I m sad that we r apart,,
I miss my Father with all my heart.....
I miss' u and no amount of consoling,,
No words can change that,

. You were still my hero even though I m a grown up!!!
It's been 3 years And 5 month yet; somehow, there is still this crack in my heart that never seems to have healed. I miss you so. I close my eyes and see your beautiful face before me. I hear your voice as you say to me "Maryum"don't worry. Everything will be fine.....
Ahsaas
badal jatay hain, Yadein nahi...
Every night i put my head to my pillow,
I try to myself that
i'm strong,
Because i
hv
gone one more day without U...
If I was given one wish to make and would be assured that it would come true,
I would wish that you would come back to Me...

You will forever remain alive in my hearts and memories baba, and though we are learning to live without you we still miss you so much...

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

Last edited by a moderator:

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Share and emphathize with your sorrows, BUT!!!! you have too much hate and blame.

Hating cancer, as if it were some person and hating Shaukat Khanum Hospital is simply silly.

As Muslim we believe that everything happens by will of Allah - so let's not hate things. When my mother passed away, after I recited Ina-Lillah ... the second thought that came to my mind was "Al-Hamd-Do-Liilah". I said to Allah then

"O Allah I thank you for granting a mother for 39 years of my life and I thank You in advance that one day You will reunite us in Jannat - Insha-Allah!"

Have peace and let go of your hatred, IF you want to move on ...

Last edited: