عمران دور میں ذخائر 17 ارب ڈالر،ملٹری سینئرز،اشرافیہ نے مراعات پرخرچ۔۔:حفیظ

battery low

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1769488446274285850
سابق وزیرِ خزانہ ڈاکٹر حفیظ پاشا نے کہا ہے کہ اس بار آئی ایم ایف زیادہ سختی دکھا رہا ہے، پاکستان اس وقت مشکل معاشی حالات میں آچکا ہے۔

لاہور کے ایوان صنعت و تجارت میں خطاب کرتے ہوئے ڈاکٹر حفیظ پاشا نے کہا کہ گزشتہ 25 سال میں حالات بہت بدل گئے ہیں، آئی ایم ایف سے بات چیت چل رہی ہے، آج پتہ چلے گا آگے کیا ہونے والا ہے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ہمارے ہاں درآمدات اور برآمدات میں فرق بہت زیادہ ہے، تجارتی خسارہ ہی ہمارا سب سے بڑا مسئلہ ہے، سب سے بڑا خسارہ 2017ء میں 19 ارب ڈالر کا رہا ہے۔

ڈاکٹر حفیظ پاشا کا کہنا ہے کہ 2021ء میں17 ارب ڈالر کا خسارہ رہا، یہ ہمارے لیے مشکل ترین سال تھے، ہمارا بانڈ خریدنے کے لیے کوئی تیار نہیں، اگلے ماہ ایک ارب ڈالر کا بانڈ میچور ہونے جا رہا ہے۔

سابق وزیر خزانہ نے کہا کہ ہمارے پاس اب گنجائش نہیں ہے، ہمارے بانڈز منفی میں جا رہے ہیں، ہمیں 22 ارب ڈالر سالانہ کا انتظام کرنا ہے۔

ان کا مزید کہنا ہے کہ آج بے روزگاری کی شرح ساڑھے 10 فیصد ہے، غربت کا پیمانہ جو 2019ء میں 35 فیصد تھا آج 45 فیصد ہوچکا ہے، برآمدات اور ٹیکس نیٹ کو ہر حال میں بڑھانا ہو گا۔

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Speaks a lot about the previous government, our beloved PM was only there to visit Panahgahs and Shrines. Hopefully, the party, the leader and all followers, including me (making clear so that no one labels me a Patwari), have learn some lessons now, and if there is any deal in future, the party and its leader come up with at least some authority and play as a puppet again.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Speaks a lot about the previous government, our beloved PM was only there to visit Panahgahs and Shrines. Hopefully, the party, the leader and all followers, including me (making clear so that no one labels me a Patwari), have learn some lessons now, and if there is any deal in future, the party and its leader come up with at least some authority and play as a puppet again.
What are the odds of him making a power comeback? Zero chance, if you ask me. Imran Khan totally shot in his own foot. The communication door with the establishment shut down after May 9 is gonna stay locked for quite some time, I guess.

exitonce

What are the odds of him making a power comeback? Zero chance, if you ask me. Imran Khan totally shot in his own foot. The communication door with the establishment shut down after May 9 is gonna stay locked for quite some time, I guess.
Asool per khadrra hay IK, baqi her aik key apni raiya hay.

crankthskunk

Fcuk you. On one side, according to Dr Pasha, he outlined to corrupt thugs who are using all the illegal benefits and have changed the laws to suit themselves, i.e. stealing a poor nation's resources for their benefits. And on the other side, you are professing that IK should negotiate with these criminals. I am glad that there would be no compromises. The compromises have destroyed Pakistan. The simple solution is that all the thieves prosecuted, put in jail, their assets ceased and sold, money back to the exchequer.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here comes the son of whore retarded hypocritical son of bitch. Thread is about how the military elite and their PDM squandered the accumulated reserves during PTI gov and this cowardly piece of shit makes no comment on that, not a single word on the actual issue. Rather starts discussing/criticising about irrelevant panagah visits etc. Typical coward shitty fouji/patwari/PDM ass licker trying to masquerade as a PTI supporter so that he/she can derail discussions.

Now watch this piece of shit squeal like a rat after being called out for his/her hypocrisy.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
چل بھڑوے تیری دیہاڑی لگ گئی پھوٹ ادھر سے

Go Away GIF

Munawarkhan

fuck the establishment.

what will they do, drop missiles & bombs on our houses? the civilians are still more in numbers.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fcuk you. On one side, according to Dr Pasha, he outlined to corrupt thugs who are using all the illegal benefits and have changed the laws to suit themselves, i.e. stealing a poor nation's resources for their benefits. And on the other side, you are professing that IK should negotiate with these criminals. I am glad that there would be no compromises. The compromises have destroyed Pakistan. The simple solution is that all the thieves prosecuted, put in jail, their assets ceased and sold, money back to the exchequer.
If you make me a powerful dictator, I will deport the primary leadership of all three party, some judges, bureaucrats and top commanders of forces & agencies, and will smoothly run a corruption free government. But of course nothing of such sort is gonna happen ever.

That's why I couldn't care less about corruption. It's just a mantra Imran adopted to entertain the Imranis' left over half-baked neurons. Do you think Imran khan was unaware of that...

پی ٹی آئی کی گزشتہ کے پی حکومت میں بہت کرپشن ہوئی، لوگ کھرب پتی بن گئے: شیر افضل​

Pervaiz Illahi was called biggest dacaoit by Imran, he was than made president of the party. Thankfully not everyone is a dumb shit like you.

Every politician is essentially the same, and the society is fundamentally corrupt. Therefore, I consistently maintains that true progress can only be achieved by bringing all stakeholders, especially politicians around one table to discuss and pave the way for progress.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
fuck the establishment.

what will they do, drop missiles & bombs on our houses? the civilians are still more in numbers.
🦆 whoever you want, but the path to power opens only through a deal/ negotiations or simply just talks with the establishment. Just like Imran Khan's deal was done in the last election, this time Nawaz Sharif's deal was done. And that's exactly how next government will form.

Munawarkhan

Deals should be done with men, not pussies.

Deal with people who are brave enough to come out in open public and declare that we want to make a deal with Imran Khan.

🦆 whoever you want, but the path to power opens only through a deal/ negotiations or simply just talks with the establishment. Just like Imran Khan's deal was done in the last election, this time Nawaz Sharif's deal was done.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Deals should be done with men, not pussies.

Deal with people who are brave enough to come out in open public and declare that we want to make a deal with Imran Khan.
Did the deal between establishment and Imran in the election 2018 was made in the presence of you and your group? Dumb potato 🥔!!

Munawarkhan

Did the deal between establishment and Imran in the election 2018 was made in the presence of you and your group? Dumb potato 🥔!!

Deal hoti tu Imran Khan khud bata deta, don't spread fake news, if you have any proof please share

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Deal hoti tu Imran Khan khud bata deta,

Deal hoti tu Imran Khan khud bata deta, dumb shit!!

Jab Imran Khan ne Bajwa ko till service age extension offer ki thi tu tumhein phone kar ke bataya tha? Ya DG ISI ne press conference mein ye baat reveal ki thi. Dumb idiots of the Niazi!!

Munawarkhan

Deal hoti tu Imran Khan khud bata deta, dumb shit!!

Jab Imran Khan ne Bajwa ko till service age extension offer ki thi tu tumhein phone kar ke bataya tha? Ya DG ISI ne press conference mein ye baat reveal ki thi. Dumb idiots of the Niazi!!

Openly public main speech main bola tha, is per multiple talk shows huay thay.
The doubt was if thugs come into power they will bring a thug as army chief. He was absolutely right, they went overboard, overturning retirement of whisky and bringing him as chief & look how low he has dragged our country.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Openly public main speech main bola tha, is per multiple talk shows huay thay.
The doubt was if thugs come into power they will bring a thug as army chief. He was absolutely right, they went overboard, overturning retirement of whisky and bringing him as chief & look how low he has dragged our country.

اس پریس کانفرنس میں ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی کا مزید کہنا تھا کہ ’آپ کو اپنی رائے کے اظہار کا حق ہے۔ لیکن اگر آپ کا دل مطمئن ہے کہ آپ کا آرمی چیف غدار ہے تو ماضی میں اُن کی اتنی تعریف کیوں کی گئی اور یہ پیشکش کیوں کی گئی کہ اگر پوری زندگی بھی اس عہدے پر رہنا چاہتے ہیں تو رہ لیں۔‘

ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی نے اپنی گفتگو کے دوران کہا کہ ’مارچ کے مہینے میں آرمی چیف کو غیر معینہ مدت کی توسیع کی میرے سامنے پیشکش کی گئی۔ انھوں نے اس کو ٹھکرا دیا۔

Ye 27 Oct 2022 ki DG ISI press conference hai, ab lao Imran Khan ka is se pehle ka bayan jis mein us ne tasleem kiya ke main ne Bajwa ko long term extension offer ki.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The reality is that during Imran Khan's tenure, Pakistan was progressing even during the coronavirus pandemic. And then the incompetent coalition of crooks government of 13 parties destroyed everything economically and politically.