عمران دور میں ذخائر 17 ارب ڈالر،ملٹری سینئرز،اشرافیہ نے مراعات پرخرچ۔۔:حفیظ

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Azaad rehna azaadi haasil kernay se bhi zyada mushkil kaam hota hai. Pakistani qoum ne abhi tak inn dono mein se koi ek kaam bhi nahi kiya.

Munawarkhan

This is 2nd week september. He was never given a life extension. What they told them was for him to remain till new govt is formed and a proper elected PM decides on the new Chief.

Not that difficult to understand. I hope you apologize now.

اس پریس کانفرنس میں ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی کا مزید کہنا تھا کہ ’آپ کو اپنی رائے کے اظہار کا حق ہے۔ لیکن اگر آپ کا دل مطمئن ہے کہ آپ کا آرمی چیف غدار ہے تو ماضی میں اُن کی اتنی تعریف کیوں کی گئی اور یہ پیشکش کیوں کی گئی کہ اگر پوری زندگی بھی اس عہدے پر رہنا چاہتے ہیں تو رہ لیں۔‘

ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی نے اپنی گفتگو کے دوران کہا کہ ’مارچ کے مہینے میں آرمی چیف کو غیر معینہ مدت کی توسیع کی میرے سامنے پیشکش کی گئی۔ انھوں نے اس کو ٹھکرا دیا۔

Ye 27 Oct 2022 ki DG ISI press conference hai, ab lao Imran Khan ka is se pehle ka bayan jis mein us ne tasleem kiya ke main ne Bajwa ko long term extension offer ki.

Munawarkhan

Imran amenable to COAS extension
Sept 12, 2022

“I have stated that the position of the army chief is very important. The appointment has to be done on merit. I will repeat time and again that it should be done on merit,” Imran explained while building his case for the new army chief’s appointment after the elections.

He said neither Asif Ali Zardari nor Nawaz Sharif fulfilled the criteria of merit to appoint the new army chief, adding they both lacked the moral ground to be part of such an important decision-making process.

“One is an absconder and convicted; his wealth is stashed abroad; he is imposed on us through a foreign conspiracy,” he said.

“While Asif Zardari has been stealing money for 30 years. Their priority is not merit. Their priority is to secure their assets,” Imran claimed and then went on to ask what the qualification of Nawaz Sharif, an absconder sitting abroad, was to appoint a new army chief.

He, however, added that if the two parties win ‘free and fair’ elections, then they may appoint the army chief of their own choosing. “Hold fresh elections. If they [the coalition government] wins, they can choose their own army chief.”

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is 2nd week september. He was never given a life extension. What they told them was for him to remain till new govt is formed and a proper elected PM decides on the new Chief.

Not that difficult to understand. I hope you apologize now.

Yo dummy, stop trying to act all smart! We're not discussing Imran's temporary extension offer to Bajwa so as to prevent Asim Munir from becoming army chief.

We're focusing on the long-term service extension that Imran proposed to Bajwa during his time as PM. Find me Imran's statement where he revealed that.

If he didn't offer that extension, how could he later argue that he tried to persuade Bajwa not to overthrow his government for whatever reason he mentioned.

میں نے کہا اگر شہباز شریف آپ کو ایکسٹینشن کی آفر کر رہا تو ہم بھی کر دیتے ہیں۔ ہمیں معلوم ہوگیا تھا کہ انہیں شہباز شریف نے آفر کر دی ہے

Munawarkhan

article khool ker perh bhi lena tha.
It's written that Imran Khan never offered and it's a lie.

Yo dummy, stop trying to act all smart! We're not discussing Imran's temporary extension offer to Bajwa so as to prevent Asim Munir from becoming army chief.

We're focusing on the long-term service extension that Imran proposed to Bajwa during his time as PM. Find me Imran's statement where he revealed that.

If he didn't offer that extension, how could he later argue that he tried to persuade Bajwa not to overthrow his government for whatever reason he mentioned.

میں نے کہا اگر شہباز شریف آپ کو ایکسٹینشن کی آفر کر رہا تو ہم بھی کر دیتے ہیں۔ ہمیں معلوم ہوگیا تھا کہ انہیں شہباز شریف نے آفر کر دی ہے

Munawarkhan

Thank you man, for sharing this video.
Such a refresh.
IK behind bars is like giving a cleanchit to all the crooks who are now holding power.
nobody in PTI is able to convey the message with such clarity on the corrupt politicians.
Zardari / Shehbaz / Nawaz kay cases ki money laundering kay cases ki koi ab baat bhi nahi kerta.

Listen from 07:00, for the context

Pracha

Here is the longer version. Interestingly, both of these morons belongs to that same elite club of termites that is eating this country from inside out.

His wife an important minister in PML-N. While Jugnu Mohsin...

Kavalier

What are the odds of him making a power comeback? Zero chance, if you ask me. Imran Khan totally shot in his own foot. The communication door with the establishment shut down after May 9 is gonna stay locked for quite some time, I guess.

I used to tell the same to my PTI fellows that never say Shareef and Zardari politics is over, in Pakistan it is only a matter of few postings and retirements and the whole country's politics takes a 180 degrees turn.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1769488446274285850
سابق وزیرِ خزانہ ڈاکٹر حفیظ پاشا نے کہا ہے کہ اس بار آئی ایم ایف زیادہ سختی دکھا رہا ہے، پاکستان اس وقت مشکل معاشی حالات میں آچکا ہے۔

لاہور کے ایوان صنعت و تجارت میں خطاب کرتے ہوئے ڈاکٹر حفیظ پاشا نے کہا کہ گزشتہ 25 سال میں حالات بہت بدل گئے ہیں، آئی ایم ایف سے بات چیت چل رہی ہے، آج پتہ چلے گا آگے کیا ہونے والا ہے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ہمارے ہاں درآمدات اور برآمدات میں فرق بہت زیادہ ہے، تجارتی خسارہ ہی ہمارا سب سے بڑا مسئلہ ہے، سب سے بڑا خسارہ 2017ء میں 19 ارب ڈالر کا رہا ہے۔

ڈاکٹر حفیظ پاشا کا کہنا ہے کہ 2021ء میں17 ارب ڈالر کا خسارہ رہا، یہ ہمارے لیے مشکل ترین سال تھے، ہمارا بانڈ خریدنے کے لیے کوئی تیار نہیں، اگلے ماہ ایک ارب ڈالر کا بانڈ میچور ہونے جا رہا ہے۔

سابق وزیر خزانہ نے کہا کہ ہمارے پاس اب گنجائش نہیں ہے، ہمارے بانڈز منفی میں جا رہے ہیں، ہمیں 22 ارب ڈالر سالانہ کا انتظام کرنا ہے۔

ان کا مزید کہنا ہے کہ آج بے روزگاری کی شرح ساڑھے 10 فیصد ہے، غربت کا پیمانہ جو 2019ء میں 35 فیصد تھا آج 45 فیصد ہوچکا ہے، برآمدات اور ٹیکس نیٹ کو ہر حال میں بڑھانا ہو گا۔

Source
🤗🤗🤗PLEASE NOTE SEEDHA SAADHA MUSALMAN PAKISTAN ORR SURR PURR CORRUPT CHORE. ITNA PEEYARAA WATAN. YAA ALLAH PAKISTAN KEE MUDAD FURMA. AMEEN.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here comes the son of whore retarded hypocritical son of bitch. Thread is about how the military elite and their PDM squandered the accumulated reserves during PTI gov and this cowardly piece of shit makes no comment on that, not a single word on the actual issue. Rather starts discussing/criticising about irrelevant panagah visits etc. Typical coward shitty fouji/patwari/PDM ass licker trying to masquerade as a PTI supporter so that he/she can derail discussions.

Now watch this piece of shit squeal like a rat after being called out for his/her hypocrisy.
bhai jaan he is a dyed in wool jiyala. aaj bhi bilawal zinda hai ? really.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I used to tell the same to my PTI fellows that never say Shareef and Zardari politics is over, in Pakistan it is only a matter of few postings and retirements and the whole country's politics takes a 180 degrees turn.

Yes, it is somewhat true. However, can the entire army really forget the ransacking of their headquarters by a political party? Can the army as a whole overlook the harassment and subsequent burning of their corps commander's house by a political party? Can the army as a whole forget the desecration of monuments dedicated to their fallen soldiers? I believe these events will forever be etched in the institution's memory.

Furthermore, considering Shahbaz Sharif's close relationship with the establishment, even stronger than Imran Khan's, the chances of their relationship becoming strained are very slim in my opinion.

Munawarkhan

Well the easy answer is army should stay within their roles. If they try to manipulate politics, wo bhi aisay chup chup ker buzdiloo ki tarah, tu maar tu paraygi

Yes, it is somewhat true. However, can the entire army really forget the ransacking of their headquarters by a political party? Can the army as a whole overlook the harassment and subsequent burning of their corps commander's house by a political party? Can the army as a whole forget the desecration of monuments dedicated to their fallen soldiers? I believe these events will forever be etched in the institution's memory.

Furthermore, considering Shahbaz Sharif's close relationship with the establishment, even stronger than Imran Khan's, the chances of their relationship becoming strained are very slim in my opinion.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well the easy answer is army should stay within their roles. If they try to manipulate politics, wo bhi aisay chup chup ker buzdiloo ki tarah, tu maar tu paraygi

There you go, and I appreciate it--- you finally admit that the 9 May vandalism was done by PTI. You're more of a man than your leader Imran Khan, who still hasn't owned up to it.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Batao na, bataya tha Imran ne ke PM hote hue 2nd extension offer ki thi Bajwa ko??

Munawarkhan

Batao na, bataya tha Imran ne ke PM hote hue 2nd extension offer ki thi Bajwa ko??

I think we had this discussion.
What he said that we caught Bajwa with pants down, conspiring with Shehbaz Sharif.
So he said are you doing all of this just to get extension? Don't try to destroy the country just for your extension, if you want extension just ask me I will give it to you.

I believe if you join the dots, it was not only for extension, its a shame to admit that our army chief is controlled by foreign country.

Munawarkhan

where did you get this from?
army walay darpook logoon nay Imran Khan per haath daala, tu awaam nay nikal ker protest kiya, kuch 2 haath aagay chalay gayee.

There you go, and I appreciate it--- you finally admit that the 9 May vandalism was done by PTI. You're more of a man than your leader Imran Khan, who still hasn't owned up to it.