71% afghani favouerd india,only 2%to pakistan

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
450 million untouchables are waiting for the work that india needs to do for them,more than 40% of child prostitutes are waiting too, and the 80 million child labor force is just loving what their motherland is dolling out to them while spending billions on welfare of the afghans.

sobia bibi :),
The following is a post of mine from a different thread, this was a reply to a question similar to yours.
Original thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1. What you all have said about poverty and children dieing is true.
But, why should this stop India from helping Afghanistan?

2. Unfortunately, all the poor people of India cannot be bought out of poverty at once in a year or two years time.
This process takes a very very long time.

3. The important thing is that we are doing something "positive" in Afghanistan, unlike P*******.

4. Actually, you all, the public of Pakistan, are victims of the "military establisment.

5. You tell me one thing, where do the "elite" of Pakistan send their children to study? In madrassa's or in expensive private schools, and then to colleges abroad?
The latter of course, then why do they support the Taliban?

6. After the 26/11 carnage, Baitullah Mehsud the former chief of TTP offered to fight alongside the Pak Army against India, and your ISI chief General Pasha is on record to have called Baitullah Mehsud a patriot!!!
Gen Pasha said this in an interview to a German magazine, Der Speilgel.

Rest, you decide, my friends...

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

--I thought you breathed your last with that wish [funnny] but guess you're still hangi'n in there [hilar] desperate to getting some kinda connection with em [hilar] [hilar]

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Guyz! i dont know whether this poll was conducted using false means or whatever its motives were or what it is meant to mean.

Sum1 mentioned here that it is the Indian commitment to Afghan nation that has won over there hearts and now they have fallen in love with India and consider them to be their Messiah. Alright I agree 2 all this shit and I also agree to it that it was Pakistani establishment that has let this happen.

I have a wish and I want to share it here with u guyz.
My wish is that USA leaves Afghanistan and leave the Indians there as a caretaker after US in Afghanistan. 1 baar inke sath wo rahein tou sahee zara. Then and only then will the world know how committed India is with Afghanistan, and the Afghan nation.

They have their own fairy tales of their love and democracy and peace loving and all that stuff. I wish k 1 baar inko pata tou lagay k Afghan kehte kisey hain.

Bhai mere reality is k Afghanistan k sirf 20% areas aise hain jahan international media, diplomats and other officials can go. And even that 20% is not safe enough but we can consider it out of the Taliban control. What about the other 80% Adfghanistan? The media teams who have conducted these polls "or have said so" can not even move in2 those areas. It is not possible for them. They do not have the permission.

Reality is that even 2day the second largest foreign currency used in Afghanistan after dollar, is Pakistani rupee. I think that tells us the whole story.

Even then if sum1 considers this poll or any other poll conducted by these jugglers as authentic then I would just ask him 2 read this MISRA by the legendary Mirza Asad ullah Khan Ghalib

Dil k khush rakhne ko Ghalib ye khayal acha hai

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr. Contra, your explanations are weak.
Charity begins at home ,first take care of your own people,do you think they will live for 100 years so you can get to them.Any way the plight of the citizens of india should be your first concern.
As far as Taliban are concerned we do not support them infact we have a popular belief about how a neighbor of ours is helping them.

G

alihbkable said:
e]
[/color]
Reality is that even 2day the second largest foreign currency used in Afghanistan after dollar, is Pakistani rupee. I think that tells us the whole story.

]

u know why? coz pakistani sold illegal arms and wepons in pakistani currency.so pakistani rupee mainly used by terrorists.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
alihbkable said:
e]
[/color]

]

u know why? coz pakistani sold illegal arms and wepons in pakistani currency.so pakistani rupee mainly used by terrorists.

pappu betey, you made absolutley no sense [hilar] [hilar]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mr contra and others:
You know that Afghan is meat eater nation and in hunger they can eat men too. You know it since your somnat tample incidences.
Especially now they are very hungry after the war with Rusia and US. They want fresh meat like lamb meat. and they know that Indians are vegetarians so they like you very much because of your soft and nice meat.
They dont like Pakistanis for this purpose.
Just get ready, they are little busy and waiting for last people from US.
AS soon as they will finish their them, they will like to deal with you!!!!!
because they like you and they will eat you like chicken.... :!:

G

Raaz said:
Mr contra and others:
You know that Afghan is meat eater nation and in hunger they can eat men too. You know it since your somnat tample incidences.
Especially now they are very hungry after the war with Rusia and US. They want fresh meat like lamb meat. and they know that Indians are vegetarians so they like you very much because of your soft and nice meat.
why they don't like pakistanis :roll: pakistanis r more stronger and hansome :)
oh ..yes ..pakis never like sit peacfully [wall] so they can create stomach problems

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
Mr. Contra, your explanations are weak.
Charity begins at home ,first take care of your own people,do you think they will live for 100 years so you can get to them.Any way the plight of the citizens of india should be your first concern.
sobia bibi :),
1. You are right, charity should and does begin at home, however, it is not restricted to home... ;)

2.Your government propped up and supported a regime in Afghanistan that took that country back to the stone age.

3. Afghan Taliban are also against female education and female employment, they want boys to study in madrassa's, and have destroyed several schools.
But, you support them.
However, when their counterparts the Pak Taliban do these same acts, you condemn them...
Hypocrisy at its best...

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raaz said:

Raaz bhai,
1. Every normal and sensible person would want to better the life of his family. The infant mortality rate is the highest in Afghanistan. I am sure a father would be more interested in ensuring that his child survives, rather than conquering foreign lands.

2. I don't know whether you are a pathan or not, but, i see no reason for them to attack others. I am sure they have better things to do, and once institutions have been built and especially the female literacy improves, things will change in Afghanistan.

3. Unfortunately, they were being ruled by people who did nothing to improve their lives, just, gave them false hope and dreams that they are gods soldiers, and if they die, they will go to heaven.

4. The Taliban foreign minister, Muttawakil???[Please correct me if i am wrong], used to send his daughters to Christian missionary school in Pakistan, and all the while defending the Taliban policy of ban on female education!!!

5. You are free to hate India, but, atleast don't use the Afghans (lions) as pawns in your dirty game. Afghans/Pathans are held in very high regard in India, their bravery and fighting skills are well known, and we respect them.
They are the ones who defeated us at Panipat, unfortunately, the victory of Afghans is claimed by the Pakistanis as their own, which is truly not the case.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
Raaz said:
Mr contra and others:
why they don't like pakistanis :roll: pakistanis r more stronger and hansome :)
oh ..yes ..pakis never like sit peacfully [wall] so they can create stomach problems

Yeah right! the way we have been causing troubles in the stomachs of USA, Israel, India and the former USSR in past 60 years. We are a constant threat to all these so called superpowers and regional monks. But as far as Afghans r concerned, they r equally threatening and we share superb relationz with them, blood relationz that is.

Now u r saying that we cant sit quiet. Really, Its something in the blood. It is the fate of all the superpowers to die in feet of the HINDUKUSH. U know what Hindukush means. Break it in this fassion. HINDU-KUSH. The place where Hindus are grinded.

U want some?
Come get some!

JIJA_JI said:
taul said:
-- [funnny] [funnny] and now india befriends a muslim country :shock: [hilar]

India does not build international relations on the basis of religion, its dumb people who cant see anything without the stupid religion glasses. India has broadly very good relations with international community irrespective of their culture. Specifically India's ties with Afghanistan and Iran are historic and ever lasting in nature.

It is problem with govt of india that there is no 2nd hindu state exist in the world with which they maintained relationship on religion basis, however india has good relations with israel the worst terrorist country in the world. As regard good historical relationship with Afghanistan, first u tell me who demolished the country in question. It was father of Indian the Russia. As regard the survey in which 70% Afghanis like india is totally drama. As 100% young generation of Afghanistan got their studies in Pakistan and its natural thing they never become anti Pakistan. They know the good will gesture of Pakistanis during russian attack and India was big supporter of Russia that time, and now show sympathies with Afghanis. ISLAM ZINDA BAD PAKISTAN PAINDA BAD

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
AHMED ZESHAN said:
[quote="JIJA_JI":1l3w092m]
taul said:
-- [funnny] [funnny] and now india befriends a muslim country :shock: [hilar]

India does not build international relations on the basis of religion, its dumb people who cant see anything without the stupid religion glasses. India has broadly very good relations with international community irrespective of their culture. Specifically India's ties with Afghanistan and Iran are historic and ever lasting in nature.

It is problem with govt of india that there is no 2nd hindu state exist in the world with which they maintained relationship on religion basis, however india has good relations with israel the worst terrorist country in the world. As regard good historical relationship with Afghanistan, first u tell me who demolished the country in question. It was father of Indian the Russia. As regard the survey in which 70% Afghanis like india is totally drama. As 100% young generation of Afghanistan got their studies in Pakistan and its natural thing they never become anti Pakistan. They know the good will gesture of Pakistanis during russian attack and India was big supporter of Russia that time, and now show sympathies with Afghanis. ISLAM ZINDA BAD PAKISTAN PAINDA BAD[/quote:1l3w092m]

Meri jaan k totay!
India or Israel are from the same religion.
That is Freemasonry. They both are a part of the big screen. Ye you bilkul gfhar k he bandey hain.

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Very reliable survey indeed

A survey about Afghan people's views Conducted and reported in New Delhi

India doesnt have a border with Afghanistan

India has no common values with Afghan society

India should worry about trying to oppress Dalits, Sikhs, Untouchables, Muslims, Maoists

And messing with all of its neighbouring countries including Bangladesh, Nepal, China, Pakistan etc.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Thats rubbish
Afghan people are not that stupid to beleive in hindus and leave
their muslim brothers no way pls dont insult intelligence of Afghan people
by this type of survey results

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr contra
You do a lot of contra-diction of your own arguments and sometimes I feel that you are just having fun to kill time.
We do not support taliban,we only worry about our country and trying to clean the mess that ussr (Communist regime )left behind. You think about the support your govenment provided to muktibahni in 1971 and then tell me about your ambitions for the future.
I appeal to your kind human nature to please take care of the poorest of the poor in india foremost,let the afghani's take care of themselves.
Please elevate those 450 million untouchables who need your help and friendship next door to your home.
Please stop using indian products made by companies using child labor.I could provide you a list if you desire.
please free around 40% of the prostitutes who are children. Please,please!! I appeal to you again for the sake of the humanity.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
You do a lot of contra-diction of your own arguments and sometimes I feel that you are just having fun to kill time.
bibi :),
1. Why don't you point out a few?
sobia403 said:
I appeal to your kind human nature to please take care of the poorest of the poor in india foremost,let the afghani's take care of themselves.
Please elevate those 450 million untouchables who need your help and friendship next door to your home.
Please stop using indian products made by companies using child labor.I could provide you a list if you desire.
please free around 40% of the prostitutes who are children. Please,please!! I appeal to you again for the sake of the humanity.
2. OK. But if you are saying that India should not give aid to Afghanistan, then i don't agree with you.

Again, we are building schools, roads, hospitals, power stations etc.
I think it is in our common interest that Afghan children study in schools rather than madrassa's.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
contra said:
Raaz said:
5. You are free to hate India, but, atleast don't use the Afghans (lions) as pawns in your dirty game. Afghans/Pathans are held in very high regard in India, their bravery and fighting skills are well known, and we respect them.
They are the ones who defeated us at Panipat, unfortunately, the victory of Afghans is claimed by the Pakistanis as their own, which is truly not the case.
No we do not hate India because we have ruled india for long time.
Secondly, You are talking about only PaniPat war, that was final war, and it was with the help of Afghans. Before that Ibraham Lodhi was ruling not Hindus. He was Afghan too.
And before that Mahmood Ghaznawi Attacked lots of time and ruined your Somnath.....
He was Afghan.
So It is your misunderstanding and miscalculations that now they are more comfortable than before. Actually they were always comfortable with money especially from u, but the point is that you people are thinking that you are comfortable with them now , a lot more.
Actually You are sitting there in the protection of US and feeding them in different ways. So they are friendly. But careful my friend , When American will be there they will eat you first like past.
So no point of further discussion at this topic.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raaz bhai,
Raaz said:
And before that Mahmood Ghaznawi Attacked lots of time and ruined your Somnath.....
He was Afghan.
So It is your misunderstanding and miscalculations that now they are more comfortable than before. Actually they were always comfortable with money especially from u, but the point is that you people are thinking that you are comfortable with them now , a lot more.
1. Yes, you are right. But, they did what they did because of the "ideology" they were following at that time.
Now, there is a realization that "ideology" has done them more harm than good.

2. Look, the original religion of Afghanistan is Buddhism.
Efforts are already on to reintroduce Buddhism in Afghanistan.

Please remember, the Buddha statues of Bamiyan were almost 2000yrs. old. Ghaznavi, Ghauri never destroyed them...why?

You see my friend, the issue is of ideology.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Yes, you are right. But, they did what they did because of the "ideology" they were following at that time.
Now, there is a realization that "ideology" has done them more harm than good.

--Ideology is perfect :ugeek: and such an ideology that guides mankind to the correct path and helps them out of literally stone aged practices and false beliefs needs to be embraced at all levels :D

Look, the original religion of Afghanistan is Buddhism.
Efforts are already on to reintroduce Buddhism in Afghanistan.

--- [funnny] If in your dreams it's happening then wake up again,the only way forward is realization of the truth and to forsake falsehood,and they've been quite fortunate to have chosen truth over falsehood :D it has been their destiny for quite long now and will remain so :D