7 reasons why Bank Alfalah went too far in the Hasan Zaidi controversy

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
u r a pathological liar.
u think u r smart but unfortunately the truth is very remote from your opinion about yourself.
here is one example of your misogyny and distribution of women's doctored pic.
i reported your post to the admin. the original post was either deleted by the admin or u eventually took it down. however, it still remains in the history of post #7 of the page linked below.
Liberal 000 is responding to your comment in post#7. your original comment shows up in the history with pic.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...mens-march-being-spread-on-this-forum.680319/
u r a pathological liar.
u think u r smart but unfortunately the truth is very remote from your opinion about yourself.
i reported your post to the admin. the original post was either deleted by the admin or u eventually took it down. however, it still remains in the history of post #7 of the page linked below.
Liberal 000 is responding to your comment in post#7. your original comment shows up in the history with pic.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...mens-march-being-spread-on-this-forum.680319/
where is my post in it ?

kayawish

i see now , that one i only posted to teese Liberal , us ke saath mera mazaq chalta rehta hai bhai. Liberal 000 it was only a joke i did not abused anyone mother or sister.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
thats why i wana ask when did i post doctored imaged of women ? dont talk like Nawaz and give me proof ... i think you talking about those playcards on womens day this febuary ? right ? please check the thread who opened it.
u r a pathological liar.

after i have proved your hypocrisy and misogyny, let me tell u something else...

people like u r such idiots and real misogynists of our community. the alfallah accountant never met the female relatives of the dollarkhor zaidi. he did not know their faces.
however, the pests of our society, like u, can see the faces of innocent pak women and can still distribute the doctored images of women so that the more low lives like u could socially shame them. it's low lives like you who should be fired from their jobs for spreading doctored images of women rather than a bank employee using foul language.

the idiots like u r so stupid that they think women from different ethinicites should be treated differently.

u r so intellectually inferior that u confuse the issue of abuse of power and nepotism with etiquette.

kayawish

r u blind too?
it was a playcard and one women was holding it and u blaming me for that ? i just copied from internet thats all.But that pic i dont think is fake. u talking about that one pic which i posted ? "Pechay dhalna band karo " i did not post any other picture.I just copied it from facebook

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
i see now , that one i only posted to teese Liberal , us ke saath mera mazaq chalta rehta hai bhai. Liberal 000 it was only a joke i did not abused anyone mother or sister.
w

so u r criticizing the bank employee for disrespecting dollar khor zaidi's female family members and u shared doctored images of some one else's female relatives?
u were having some light fun at the expense of the reputation of some women? on a public forum?

is hypocrisy the biggest component of your diet? even bigger than the bollywood movies?

what i wanna know is that what happened to the original comment?

also, i could be wrong here but i think that i started the entire thread (march 12, 2019) because of your other posts with similar pics. i also reported them to the admin.
this was not the only joke (doctored image of women) u shared on this forum at the expense of some women? was it?

also, please enlighten us.
women of which pakistani ethnicity should be treated with more respect than others?
kindly make a list in descending order.

Last edited:

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
it was a playcard and one women was holding it and u blaming me for that ? i just copied from internet thats all.But that pic i dont think is fake. u talking about that one pic which i posted ? "Pechay dhalna band karo " i did not post any other picture.I just copied it from facebook

if you think that the placard's text was not doctored then u r not only stupid but also significantly blind.

if u think that distributing images of explicit doctored text with women's faces is not serious serious misogyny then u lack moral aptitude. which btw, i must say that u have displayed very generously.

jani1

bro , he just got fired because of Zaidi.Agar main Zaidi ki jaga hota tu usay job se nahin bulte asali fire kar ke maar deta.KP main tu Maa behen par khoon kharab ho jata hai.I myself am PTI supporter but i never absued anyone mom and sister even if someone supporting Nawaz or Zardari.That guy directly insulting Zaidi´s mother and sister ...

مڑاں پریدہ سڑیہ۔۔۔چہ سہ پتہ درتہ نہ وی انو خبرے مہ کوا
۔۔۔​

Alisajid1985

Councller (250+ posts)
So should I start a webpage related to "Maa" and "Bahen" of every group member I don't like on this group. Now he cannot do anything or I am allowed to post anything I want about their personal lives as we perceive cyber bullying and obnoxious personal statements as freedom of expression........If Fazeel has a freedom of expression to express his opinion in whatever way he likes, then Zaidi also has full freedom to communicate his grievance to anyone has wants.......Why so serious people?

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)
ji ji bilkul.
jab drones masoom bacho aur aurto ko maar rahay thay to bohat saaray pathan galyo pay nikal kar americans ko dhoond rahay thay
tum kya kar rahay thay jab pathan aurtain aur bachay mar rahay thay?

yo low life.
stop pretending that one ethnic group in pakistan respects their mothers and sisters more than other ethnic groups.
it is because of parasites and imbeciles like u to that we are divided nation.
ignore kro.yahan anees khan aur aik do aisay hain jo itni ghlt bakwas krtay hain but admins ko saanp soongha va hai

kayawish

اغہ کونی کنزل کئ۔۔۔دہ اغہ سورے پہ خر شلاول غواڑی۔۔
da kho zum wayem , i know many people in germany who were fired from job only because of one post on their facebook and twitter.

ali-raj

Personal is personal, he wasn't on duty, nor flaunting his service card, so having him fired from job is wrong. in retaliation, the guy could put 2 bullets in zaidi head if he likes, or have power of it.
If you are powerful it doesn't mean you exercise it.