5 lives vs 35000 lives. hypocrisy of pakistani nation

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
in my point of view on davis case is...
it was tuff warning to USA cia on their extra activaties other then both agreed.
lets say zardari doesnt care for people of pakistan but what about army.??has zardari stopped them from catching suicide attackers??
what is kiani doing ??
didnt u see the role of ourarmy in davis case . they were number 1 in support of davis release

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
if you read newspapers of last two days , you will find out big news about 5 deaths due to doctors negligence due to their protest . columns are being written on this negligence. i fully agree with them that

whatever doctors issues, problems and limitations are patients are their responsibility and they are responsible for it

but

more than 35000 people in Pakistan have died in bomb blasts,suicide attacks and drone attacks . who is responsible for them ??

is their any institution responsible for Pakistanis citizen protection??
is their any institution responsible for protecting of our air space??
will there be any column and news written about this issue??

if doctors are responsible for patients what so ever is the case then who is to blame for the protection of this state and its citizens

........................................................................................

Who are 15 genius among us who rated this 'thread' with a positive ranking within spur of a moment! I can confirm that another comparision between Army & Doctors in MS Excell format is not the job of this front man

FaisalKh

if you read newspapers of last two days , you will find out big news about 5 deaths due to doctors negligence due to their protest . columns are being written on this negligence. i fully agree with them that

whatever doctors issues, problems and limitations are patients are their responsibility and they are responsible for it

but

more than 35000 people in Pakistan have died in bomb blasts,suicide attacks and drone attacks . who is responsible for them ??

is their any institution responsible for Pakistanis citizen protection??
is their any institution responsible for protecting of our air space??
will there be any column and news written about this issue??

if doctors are responsible for patients what so ever is the case then who is to blame for the protection of this state and its citizens

Corruption and corrupt politicians are the only cause for all the problems of Pakistan not only this one Whether its missing people, target killing, suicide attacks etc... by the way u only mention people killed in suicide attacks. Why dont u raise ur voice for those civilians killed in drone attacks. They are also Pakistani and they are the one who fought for Pakistan in 1948 and 1965 War. Think about it.

FaisalKh

lets say zardari doesnt care for people of pakistan but what about army.??has zardari stopped them from catching suicide attackers??
what is kiani doing ??
didnt u see the role of ourarmy in davis case . they were number 1 in support of davis release

Yaar it seems like u live on the moon or pluto ( Just a joke). When Army interfere in govt policies everybody starts shouting army is against democracy etc... U need to keep in mind that Pakistan has not only one enemy (India). America is our hidden enemy and worst than India. U also need to keep in mind that our corrupt politicians and govt get loan and loan from america and its puppet IMF and fill their foreign bank accounts, so u will have to keep something mortgage and we have mortgaged our dignity we r their slaves and whatever master says u have to obey it because slaves dont have choice i hope u got my point. Army is only to protect the borders its the govt and their policies who play the game. If "democratic" govt says no to drone attack, american interference then army's duty is to enforce those policies on border and if they dont do that or fail to do that then u can blame them.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Corruption and corrupt politicians are the only cause for all the problems of Pakistan not only this one Whether its missing people, target killing, suicide attacks etc... by the way u only mention people killed in suicide attacks. Why dont u raise ur voice for those civilians killed in drone attacks. They are also Pakistani and they are the one who fought for Pakistan in 1948 and 1965 War. Think about it.

those who killed in drone attack are also due to irresponsibility of our security forces

mush_dewana

Banned
This government came with the promise that they will stop the drone attacks and what do they do ?
What ever happened in Musharraf time he is responsible for that but what happens now is the responsibility of this government.
If they are too incompetent to handle the issues they should say so and resign, but will they? Nope, never. so they are committing double sin.

V nice justification I have one query

If this government orders army to kill/rape their own family members off course (with $$$$)
can army start obeying this i think there is not problem (if media help them to portrait a picture .....)
and later who will responsible army or who passed this order

by the way I am not satisfied by ur fake blame that army do not have any influence in parliament ..... I think you should read this book
"THEY DARE TO SPEAK OUT"