23 March Special

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
For this years 23rd March I would like to send you an eight minutes propaganda video made by Israel titled "Before you boycott Israel" .
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saeky9I5T9c[/video]
Please bear in mind that I do not support the contents of this video but I pray to Allah that we give up the blind hatred and ultra-nationalism messages being preached by conspiracy theorists. Rather, we should face the facts and take up practical courses of action for the purpose of improving ourselves and our country in every walk of life from spiritual to technological matters , and not for destroying some one else.

Finally, I would like to add that we should all make an effort that in ten or twenty years time we can replace the word Israel in that video with Pakistan.

yousuf78

Citizen
some one ask this A*****e that u stole all this technology and know;edge from spain????????

Oh what a pitty............. ghar keee billleee and hameeee par miyaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
msohailshah said:
For this years 23rd March I would like to send you an eight minutes propaganda video made by Israel titled "Before you boycott Israel" .
Please bear in mind that I do not support the contents of this video but I pray to Allah that we give up the blind hatred and ultra-nationalism messages being preached by conspiracy theorists. Rather, we should face the facts and take up practical courses of action for the purpose of improving ourselves and our country in every walk of life from spiritual to technological matters , and not for destroying some one else.

Finally, I would like to add that we should all make an effort that in ten or twenty years time we can replace the word Israel in that video with Pakistan.

No u cannot, even in 200 years, I think.

We are engaged in stupid activities. Out of sense.
Trying to live and die in self made dreams.
Not practicle.
Doing nothing blaming others.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Have you ever asked Isreal or the Jews for that matter where do they make their millions and not only that where do they get their Tecnology? Not from Isreal. Isreal it self lives like paracite on the hard working millions of North american cristiens. Get some knowalege befor you put some thing up like this on this Forum.Dont be another Hassan Nissar of Chorraha.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
If the American Tax payer stop funding 4-6 Billion Dollars a year to Isreal today.I would love to see How your Isreal would look like. Trust me many of us who have lived all their lives in north America ,Europe and worked side by side with these people have much clearer picture of world views then people who never lived and worked here.

msohailshah

Bushman bhai , Budget of Israel 2009 was 310 Billion $ while aid from US for 2009 was about 2.5 to 6 Billion $. Only about 1% of budget was aid.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
msohailshah said:
Bushman bhai , Budget of Israel 2009 was 310 Billion $ while aid from US for 2009 was about 2.5 to 6 Billion $. Only about 1% of budget was aid.

Sohail, what you just wrote, is official aid. Israle gets over a $1B/month that 'comes from Allah knows where' and sent to Israel.

Remmeber, no one knows where did Bernie Madoff put his scammed $50B? You guessed it :)

msohailshah

Rather than understanding the message that Israel has the highest research publications per capita 109 per 1000 people , Highest number of PhDs in the world and highest number of nobel prize winners (jewish) we are being distracted by focus on undocumented source of israel's aid .
In conclusion, Israels economic and military superiority stems from technological and educational superiority. We should aim to regain superiority in these fields.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
But Brother WE under stand you ,but the problem is to produce top level sienctisest and PHDs and all other things you menstiond need money.The 4-6 Billion figure i didnt make up,I can send you many docouments to support my claim.This is only what the American Tax payer pays I didnot include the 2- Billion every year that the American Jews send privately.The total population of Isreal is 4-5 milliol.So 1.5 million for every Jew every year.Give us this kind of money and we will give you 10 time more PHDs and Nobel winners.This Nobel is an Bowel of Shitt.You dont want to know who is on that commetee ,which decides each and every price who is and is not qualified.First of they are giving this price on a guys name who invented Dinamite.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
msohailshah said:
The question is not where you were 900 years ago but where you stand now ?

The complete question would be" And how you got there?" More over you did not make any suggestions about what needs to be done?
I guess it is easier to critisize than to be correct. What ever you have in mind lets know that and not some vague sentences.

msohailshah

What needs to be done ?
Culture change - First and foremost we must reintroduce the passion to gain knowledge and apply the knowledge.
Primary and secondary education - Good curriculum,teacher training and teacher evaluation are not so costly.
Higher education - Dr. Atta ur Rehman has already laid the foundation for building a good faculty and research culture. Infrastructure development for setting up hitech labs.
Research - Government should give good incentives to universities and colleges like starting national research projects where different universities will compete for prize money for solving national/regional problems.
Industry - Government should provide partial grants to fund linkages between industries and universities on specific industrial projects/problems.
Funding - The armed forces budget should be reduced to spend money on health and education. Short term investments in infrastructure may be funded by cuts in defense spending. While long term investments like research , staff wages should come from money saved in budget from wasteful spending.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
msohailshah said:
What needs to be done ?
Culture change - First and foremost we must reintroduce the passion to gain knowledge and apply the knowledge.
Primary and secondary education - Good curriculum,teacher training and teacher evaluation are not so costly.
Higher education - Dr. Atta ur Rehman has already laid the foundation for building a good faculty and research culture. Infrastructure development for setting up hitech labs.
Research - Government should give good incentives to universities and colleges like starting national research projects where different universities will compete for prize money for solving national/regional problems.
Industry - Government should provide partial grants to fund linkages between industries and universities on specific industrial projects/problems.
Funding - The armed forces budget should be reduced to spend money on health and education. Short term investments in infrastructure may be funded by cuts in defense spending. While long term investments like research , staff wages should come from money saved in budget from wasteful spending.

This is nothing that we do not know. The question is how to go about it, from where do we get the money and at the cost of what?.
There is no country in the world even the one that you have mentioned which has given up spending on it defence. This ridiculous argument is presented by only those who have motives known to themselves and Allah, and only for Pakistan, and somehow some Pakistanis seem to think that is right. One great American leader said " If you want peace,be ready for war". Allah says "Keep your horses and swords ready". Please think a little deeply.

Haider2332

Jews have got all the WORLD'S WEALTH (interest money). Interest is HARAM in Islam while Israelis dont have true book which was sent to them.
So they did whatever they liked. They have collected wealth at the expanse of others blood. Their children dont have any problem in meeting their bread and
breakfast while muslims are mostly poor.

Israelis sent their children to OXFORD, HARWARD etc cuz they can afford it, on the other hand, Muslims are struggling to meet the basic needs for life.

Who do u think is gona produce scientist????

I think ur a STUPPID and CHILDISH person who dont know anythink about the world.

Now go and find some other shit to post here.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeah and these inventions and development do not allow israel to kill and genocide innocent people.... so far i know microsoft is not an israeli company and Bill Gates is an American christian and he got nothing to do with israel.... Giving free medicine to some palastinian kids dose not allow them to kill 90% of their relatives.... I know msohail sahib your heart is paining for your beloved israel which shows how MQMish you are.. But try to see the barbarak and beast side of Israel too.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
msohailshah said:

sohail, are you a Jew/Israel sympathiser? I am just curious, thanks

Haider2332

msohailshah said:
Ridicule never tends to stop on this forum :)

Same to u darling!! lol

Thats y we dont give a shit on ur kind of people's posts. U have a job to work for jews and Indickans so WHO CARES...

If ur still here and wana continue on this, give me ur id and I ll give u proper treatment ok.

I think u need to spend time in finding some other post that could make ur masters happy....