2011 IMF Report on Pakistan Economy released this morning

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
imf-logo.jpg

The report is 96 page in total. You can view it at http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2012/cr1235.pdf

I am going thru it myself. Please share stuff of interest.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bismillah

Report is biased as it only is looking at the troubles Pakistan has, but fails to recommend solutions to fix those, it is talking about economic condition of Pakistan and is telling what has to be done to fix it only partially.

In my opinion Pakistan has the potential of being the best in the world economically, but some countries do not like Muslims to progress so help to alleviate situations is next to nil in fact it is negative, on the other hand countries like India is given help over and above and beyond any reasons or rhymes.

But rest assure Pakistan will come out of this bad time with flying colors, it has done it many times, first time when Indian Muslims wanted a new country called Pakistan, all were saying impossible, but Muslims of India did it and will do it again .Insha Allah.

(jhanda)

Last edited:

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
U started with Bismillah and straight out lied! nice..

Every para hints to solutions. Every graph has a base-line scenario and a recommended scenario.

When you have no truth to share, its best to be quiet and learn from grownups.

Bismillah

Report is biased as it only is looking at the troubles Pakistan has, but fails to recommend solutions to fix those, it is talking about economic condition of Pakistan and is telling what has to be done to fix it only partially.

In my opinion Pakistan has the potential of being the best in the world economically, but some countries do not like Muslims to progress so help to alleviate situations is next to nil in fact it is negative, on the other hand countries like India is given help over and above and beyond any reasons or rhymes.

But rest assure Pakistan will come out of this bad time with flying colors, it has done it many times, first time when Indian Muslims wanted a new country called Pakistan, all were saying impossible, but Muslims of India did it and will do it again .Insha Allah.

(jhanda)

ASQR1

U started with Bismillah and straight out lied! nice..

Every para hints to solutions. Every graph has a base-line scenario and a recommended scenario.

When you have no truth to share, its best to be quiet and learn from grownups.

This report is prepared by Anti Pakistan feelings other wise they would have take into considerations the prevailing troubles Pakistan is facing, is it that they have no clue as to why this is so, they should known that Pakistan is at war and has been at war internally and externally and should know how much is the cost of war, WW1 and WW2 was fought in two differasnt decades and what happened to the economies of the world, so you calling me a lire is a despicable thing to do, my opinion stands that Pakistan is fighting a War and no one can expect Pakistan's economy to be that of India or other countries who have luxury of peace.

So stasnd back and stop calling me a lirer and Appologize for the opinions i have oe any one else has on this forum.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
This report is prepared by Anti Pakistan feelings other wise they would have take into considerations the prevailing troubles Pakistan is facing, is it that they have no clue as to why this is so, they should known that Pakistan is at war and has been at war internally and externally and should know how much is the cost of war, WW1 and WW2 was fought in two differasnt decades and what happened to the economies of the world, so you calling me a lire is a despicable thing to do, my opinion stands that Pakistan is fighting a War and no one can expect Pakistan's economy to be that of India or other countries who have luxury of peace.

So stasnd back and stop calling me a lirer and Appologize for the opinions i have oe any one else has on this forum.

Every issue they raised in this report, they have hinted at the solution to it (and hints of their staff meetings with Pakistani officials on solutions). They have also included Recommended Scenarios (pg 16, 25~27,38~40,60,65,~66) . Saying that the report does not illustrate solutions is a lie. You dont even have to go beyond 20 pages in the report to see that you didnt read the IMF report. I am not discussing WW1 and WW2 issues here. And most of the work cited in the report is by MUSLIMS.

So stand back and read it before you make comment about whats in the report.

Last edited:

ASQR1

Every issue they raised in this report, they have hinted at the solution to it (and hints of their staff meetings with Pakistani officials on solutions). They have also included Recommended Scenarios (pg 16, 25~27,38~40,60,65,~66) . Saying that the report does not illustrate solutions is a lie. You dont even have to go beyond 20 pages in the report to see that you didnt read the IMF report. I am not discussing WW1 and WW2 issues here. And most of the work cited in the report is by MUSLIMS.

Go and fly a kite, you have no clue about the difference between opinion and lie, you sir are a moron are clueless about the subtle differences in opinions and lies, so go fly a kite.

P.S I mentioned WW1 and WW2 to show you a parallel scenario to let you compare apples to apples, it was a reference and for your info reference are vital part of a discussion.

So learn the differences and talk wisely and learn to respect others opinions, and stop calling it lies, it is an opinion.

:pakistan-flag-wavin

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
but fails to recommend solutions to fix those,

Ur welcome.

Bismillah

(jhanda)

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION]

Hey dude.. check out page 71...

Can we say FCVK! So its not just the God damned dollar debt. Pakistan's gotta pay back SDRs! Whats a reverse tranche position? IMF's trying to shove structured financed in sovereign debt? lol...

Unicorn

Banned
@Unicorn

Hey dude.. check out page 71...

Can we say FCVK! So its not just the God damned dollar debt. Pakistan's gotta pay back SDRs! Whats a reverse tranche position? IMF's trying to shove structured financed in sovereign debt? lol...

Its a lengthy report. Not the the remittances is good for the economy but the heavy dependency on them is bad. Thanks for sharing it I have bookmarked it and will read it in couple of weeks. I will be away until Feb 23 taking a vacation will return on Feb 23.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok i don't need to read this damn report, reading it (whether there are recommendations or not is quite irrelevant)doesn't help, they have thrown us war and are trying to bring another one on our border and watching tamasha. Whatever they do they are not sincere, its a fact.
The fact is simple we don't qualify to be on the list of the countries they would want to progress infact they want anything for us but progress, and another fact is that they have dominance over world economies, the only possible way to beat this is unity among ourselves which we don't have unfortunately.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I'll share something with you. Your best teacher in war is your enemy.

Some of their recommendation are the same as what I have listed in my article http://tinyurl.com/pakgoldstandard

Other's just boil my blood like the SDR debt. They are talking from a point of Creditor, securing their stake. I am insisting Pakistan defaults on the mofos. Lekin their analysis is correct. Their compilation of figures is MORE reliable than the Finance ministry and state bank. They are more detailed. So there's benefits reading their report. And remember, you cant win a war if you dont keep your eyes on your enemy.

ok i don't need to read this damn report, reading it (whether there are recommendations or not is quite irrelevant)doesn't help, they have thrown us war and are trying to bring another one on our border and watching tamasha. Whatever they do they are not sincere, its a fact.
The fact is simple we don't qualify to be on the list of the countries they would want to progress infact they want anything for us but progress, and another fact is that they have dominance over world economies, the only possible way to beat this is unity among ourselves which we don't have unfortunately.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
of course i agree with what you are saying here, but reading this and not being able to do anything to sort it out is only gonna make me more angry, thats all.
If i don't have power to change anything what's the point.
Its the job of those power holders to make the right policies and at the moment power holders are only on the enemy's side. (serious)

Some of their recommendation are the same as what I have listed in my article http://tinyurl.com/pakgoldstandard

Other's just boil my blood like the SDR debt. They are talking from a point of Creditor, securing their stake. I am insisting Pakistan defaults on the mofos. Lekin their analysis is correct. Their compilation of figures is MORE reliable than the Finance ministry and state bank. They are more detailed. So there's benefits reading their report. And remember, you cant win a war if you dont keep your eyes on your enemy.

Unicorn

Banned

Another one in the book!:lol:

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I was BORN FREEE! Yell that out loud! Do it 5 more times. Feel the difference? Now you are ready to beat up a guy twice ur size.

Too bad, I dont believe in violence. lol. I think thats weak. And sure you can do something about it PERSONALLY. I wrote an article how the public can threaten its Govt to buckle up. Here's the article.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ouself-Do-it-for-your-Kids-Do-it-for-Pakistan

of course i agree with what you are saying here, but reading this and not being able to do anything to sort it out is only gonna make me more angry, thats all.
If i don't have power to change anything what's the point.
Its the job of those power holders to make the right policies and at the moment power holders are only on the enemy's side. (serious)

Last edited:

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
haha, I'll look at your article in a bit, thanks
but unfortunately i can't beat up a guy even half my size, i do wish i could, but i should tell you i'm good at scaring people away even three times more my size, now imagine that.
I do know my strenghts and weaknesses I think.
I was BORN FREEE! Yell that out loud! Do it 5 more times. Feel the difference? Now you are ready to beat up a guy twice ur size.

Too bad, I dont believe in violence. lol. I think thats weak. And sure you can do something about it PERSONALLY. I wrote an article how the public can threaten its Govt to buckle up. Here's the article.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ouself-Do-it-for-your-Kids-Do-it-for-Pakistan

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
And ur a woman! Nothing wrong with that... No one's perfect...

haha, I'll look at your article in a bit, thanks
but unfortunately i can't beat up a guy even half my size, i do wish i could, but i should tell you i'm good at scaring people away even three times more my size, now imagine that.
I do know my strenghts and weaknesses I think.