11th Hour With Jasmeen 3rd February 2010 Imran Khan

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
11th Hour With Jasmeen 3rd February 2010
Jasmeen Manzoor present a fresh episode of 11th Hour in Ary News and talk with Rauf Siddiqui MQM, Z ..

[awaztv:3f2fnuay]http://awazmusic.com/Jan2010/11Hour3feb2010.flv[/awaztv:3f2fnuay]

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
I never used to like her because she screamed a lot. But today she screamed for a good cause. She is a true Paki. Very good program. [clap] [clap] [clap]

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Acha wah bhai wah MQM tere sadqe jawoon....

Swat wazeeristan mein taliban kisi ko mare to pure sheher mein bombari karo aur Karachi MQM target killing kare toh aawo sab betho aur baat aur muzakiraat karo....

Wah Pee Pee Pee aur musulmano teri munafiqat ki koi misaal nahi.

AbuQais

Citizen
This mqm minister really is a true picture of

"CHOR KI DARHI MEIN TINKA"

Shame on you mqm (Mahereen-e Quomi Mout)

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well done Jasmeen! This is how you make them answer your questions, and not change the topic.

Imran Khan was shining again in this program and proved he is the only true and sincere leader Pakistan has at this time. We must support him for a positive change in Pakistan.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
MQM and PP are two group of Dacoits. So they always fight for their hold. and then their leaders announce ceasefire.
But the way MQM people talk including this [altaf] , shows that they are responsible for all this unrest.
Imran khan has logic in his talk.
I think he will do some good for Pakistan in future.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
capre786 said:
11th Hour With Jasmeen 3rd February 2010
Jasmeen Manzoor present a fresh episode of 11th Hour in Ary News and talk with Rauf Siddiqui MQM, Z ..

[awaztv:3m7zl33c]http://awazmusic.com/Jan2010/11Hour3feb2010.flv[/awaztv:3m7zl33c]

anybody knows why it says 'Video not found'??

A

Admin

If it says video not found. Kindly press play again and it should play

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aakhir aisi kia khaas baat hai k MQM aur PPP karachi per apna raaj jamanay ke koshisho main hein, Bhatta? Corruption? ya Nazim ke kursi?
Indian movies main dekhte thay k aik AREA ka raaj hasil kerne k liay 2 gangster Group apas main lertey hein aur police sirf tamasha dekhti hai, aur issi gangster fight main innocent log bhe shaeed hotey hein, aur 2 Dons apas main baat cheat kertey hein, kuch dair k liay maamlat settle ho jatay hein, magar phir kisi na kisi issue per doobara fight ho jati hai,
ye sab indian movies main dekhte thay, magar aaj ye sab kuch ham haqeeqat main dekh rahay hein,, [anger]
Minister ka beta illegal weapons uthaey ghoomta hai, pakra jata hai police chor deti hai, Nabeel Gabol ka beta..Aashoora k din loot maar kerne walay aur shops jlanay walay pakrey jatay hein PPP k minister un ko churwa dete hein.MQM k workers masoom pashtoo bhaioo ko qatal kerte hein, to PPP ka Home minister Zardari bolay to(DON) k kehne per koi karwaie nahi kerta, MQM walay PPP ko black mail kerte hein kiun k PPPP federal main MQM ke muhtaaj hai,
magar Afsos un jahil aur bewaqoof workers per jo apni jano ko in mufaad parast siasatdano ke khatir bilawaja qurban ker rahay hein, siasatdan in masoom workers k qatal per apni siasat chamkatay hein, bus,, aur bewaqoof workers ke family ko sirf aansoo milte hein, aur poori family ka sattya naas ho jata hai,,,
I dont know k ham pakistanio aur khaas ter karachi k rehne walo ko kab Aqal aaey ge,

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM own Karachi 90% and get heavy mandate for last 20 years. They are rightly claim they own it. Above all munafiq comments is that they are just of hater of MQM Nothing else they cant proof any MQM corruption. We all know it most discipline Party in Pakistan. They changed the entire Karachi.

The whole world accepted that MQM Mayor has done 62 years of work in only five years. Rest of Pakistan is so jealous of MQM's work. They cant digest it.

GA MQM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GA Altaf Hussain.

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
MQM own Karachi 90% and get heavy mandate for last 20 years. They are rightly claim they own it. Above all munafiq comments is that they are just of hater of MQM Nothing else they cant proof any MQM corruption. We all know it most discipline Party in Pakistan. They changed the entire Karachi.

The whole world accepted that MQM Mayor has done 62 years of work in only five years. Rest of Pakistan is so jealous of MQM's work. They cant digest it.

GA MQM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GA Altaf Hussain.

My heart is attached with Karachi and Pakistan as my parents sacrificed for this country. If you think there are MQM haters, then I'm in. I hate MQM now because they smell blood. They sit with dakus like zardari, they support him and pass resolutions in his favor, so hell with both parties. Tell me one thing good about zardari that your beloved MQM is supporting him for. If you think about it, you will only find one reason MQM is supporting PPP, your party wants to continue receiving favors from the government (this has been the only stated position of all MQM supporters I personally know) - while its getting sh!t from their hawks and simply learned how to eat that.

You continue loving your bezamir leaders and voting for them while I send curse for all those who are destroying Pakistan and killing innocent people. Let me say, I do like and support Nazim's good work in Karachi, but that does not wash away what the party is doing overall.

G

AGAR AAP KISI GHAREEB KO US KA HAQ NAHIN DILA SAKTAY TO JO US KE PAAS HAY WO BHI CHEEN LO
MOLANA ASIF ALI ZARDARI