Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کیا پاکستان کے مین اسٹریم چینلز کےیوٹیوب چینلزکا بائیکاٹ ہونا چاہیے ؟؟؟

Answer is a BIG #NOOOOOO#

peaceandjustice

کیا پاکستان کے مین اسٹریم چینلز کےیوٹیوب چینلزکا بائیکاٹ ہونا چاہیے ؟؟؟

Answer is a BIG #NOOOOOO#

BIG No means
یقیناً تکلیف ہوتی ھے درد ہوتا ھے کیونکہ نونی لیگ مافیاز اور زارداری مافیاز کی بہت بڑی انویسٹمنٹ کو خطرہ ہو جائے گا آور ساتھ ساتھ ان دونوں خاندانوں کی سیاست بھی ختم ہو جائے گی ٹھیک کہا آپ نے۔

Spartacus

BIG No means
یقیناً تکلیف ہوتی ھے درد ہوتا ھے کیونکہ نونی لیگ مافیاز اور زارداری مافیاز کی بہت بڑی انویسٹمنٹ کو خطرہ ہو جائے گا آور ساتھ ساتھ ان دونوں خاندانوں کی سیاست بھی ختم ہو جائے گی ٹھیک کہا آپ نے۔

Dear PeaceAndJustice ,
1. You MUST be one of the PTI Kids :)
2. The reason of my NO is , If I like or not but everyone has equal rights . And that is why I would oppose if anyone want to stop any voice .
3. I do support anyone on any issue if they are RIGHT , I do oppose anyone on any issue if they are WRONG .
4. I even support your objection on my point of view ( This is your right to support or oppose me ) / If you are RIGHT or WRONG this need to be discuss :)

stargazer

I have stopped watching GEO since 2015 Alhamdulillah. I also urge my family and friends to avoid this channel, (well not so successful in this, unfortunately.)

peaceandjustice

Dear PeaceAndJustice ,
1. You MUST be one of the PTI Kids :)
2. The reason of my NO is , If I like or not but everyone has equal rights . And that is why I would oppose if anyone want to stop any voice .
3. I do support anyone on any issue if they are RIGHT , I do oppose anyone on any issue if they are WRONG .
4. I even support your objection on my point of view ( This is your right to support or oppose me ) / If you are RIGHT or WRONG this need to be discuss :)
Sorry dear you mind it.
I just explain to you what happened with Geo when PTI called boycott in the past. This is I just give to media news channels Wake up call.