کوئی گل ہوں کہ خاموش رہوں؟ ۔ ہارون رشید

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Someone told him not to even phone me for five years until i am inside PM house. How did things reach to that level? How come an honest and friendly person got so much annoyed that he is no more wanted to see a person's face. When you say one thing and do other things is called hypocrisy which boss does not like and he does not take action till its proven.

B'Coz That Person Saw That IK Is Surrounding Himself With Traitors Who Would Stab Him In The Back At The First Possible Chance

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
B'Coz That Person Saw That IK Is Surrounding Himself With Traitors Who Would Stab Him In The Back At The First Possible Chance

Is there any doubt about the IK ? Look around and you will find the remnants of Corrupt leaders sitting around him . Is that how the change will come to Pakistan ? Their performance of initial 100 days are chaotic and panicky. They still try to find out how to run the country and how to tackle the financial issues. Begging is not criminal but the beggar mind set is criminal. U turn is not forbidden but deviating from the path is condemn able.Breaking the promise is acceptable but raising the false hope is criminal. One thing the Lota party know how to character assassinate their opponents , right or wrong.

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
46409816_2168863783135960_3797805495545233408_n.jpg

نونی کتوں
تہاڈی وی پین دی سری

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yaar for long time i liked Haroon ur Rasheed sb, as was the only coloumnist to support ImranKhan. He single handedly supported, defended & encouraged Imran Khan for more than initial 17-years of Imran Khan Politics.
But now from long time, i am noticing, the unwanted criticism of Haroon Rasheed Sb is increasing day by day on IK. Haroon Sb believes himself, Aqal a Qul. Thats why , i believe Imran Khan is trying to distance himself from him.

But he also wanted something in return for his support, like NA/PP ticket of his choice from Gujjar Khan, which by the way Khan refused, and hence the reason for his animosity.

Alamz

Citizen
Honestly I never read his columns.... even if he was in our camp..... so hard to focus on his writing. When you read one or two lines of him to get whats he is saying and in the third line he jumps to something else... bilkul rabt nahi es shakhs ki calam nigari maen.... do teen lines parhne ke bad mere sar maen dard ho jata hae aur adhoora chor deta hon.... Aaj tak es ka koi kalam poora nahi parh saka.
absolutely right