کشمیر بھارت کے ھاتھ سے نکل چکا ھے۔

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan has shown far more leadership than all your masters combined in last 30 years. But then a beggar like you won't understand as for you defending thieves is what you do for a living. So get a real job and whilst you are at it, get a life too.

Oyee chutiya ,wake up. It is time for Bongi Khan to show leadership. Don't hide under Trumps ass, you moron . Bongi khan is the PM of Pakistan and he should be declaring to either fight the Indians or become coward like Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi. He already chosen the later.

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
Good that you didn't answer my post # 54, otherwise you wouldn't have to ask me this question again . But I am going to answer you anyway. I know that Bunya Always look at his/her financial position before decides to do something , but we are not Bunyas. Even though our economy is bad, we are still very happy as a nation. No one is dying on streets and we got plenty of Lavatories to go to . People are not heading to the fields with lotas in their hands.
so, now lets see if the war can be win by the money only . We have a history where only few hundred fought a war with many thousands and still defeated them . war is not only fought with guns but with Passion and requires scarifies. We as Muslims always ready for the sacrifices for our brothers in Kashmir. Once we decided to go to war, no one can break our resolve. Srinagar is only friction away from our approach. Delhi is not far away either .
We know the level of our Soldiers and their professionalism , but lets watch the video about the level of Bunya's army , begging for food. I can only laugh .........

you punjabis don't have any history of few men winning wars , you have been invaded and defeated and enslaved by invaders throughout history . don't call arab history as yours .
if you have any courage start now and take kashmir .