کشمیر بھارت کے ھاتھ سے نکل چکا ھے۔

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In sha Allah, Kashmiris have to fight for their rights. Their leaders made a mistake in 1948 just as Sikhs made similar mistake and joined india instead of Pakistan. A few generations have to pay the price of their fathers' follies.
I pray that Kashmiris will be able to pull it through this time.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow Einstein … what a great idea … go full out war … any ideas what will the result be of such a conflict between two nuclear states … my friend there will be no Pakistan, no India and no Kashmir. In fact, a nuclear fall out will impact not just these countries but other neighbouring countries. Army had the upper hand in Kargil had it not been for your coward master Nawaz to kneel down in front of his grand daddy USA to pull back the forces. At least get your facts straight before you try to defend these traitor b@stards who also happen to be the thieves of this country.

\
It was your daddies in GHQ who were running the Kashmir policy for decades. Even when NS objected to this Jehadi culture and reminded them of its consequences on Kashmir Issue, the boots made it a dawn leak issue. Looking at your own backyard before start to lick the boots . I know you have a habit of blindly like every boot you see. But have some sanity to see who was in charge of Kashmir affairs for many decades and how they screwed up the case by sending the infiltrators to cross the border and end up destroying the genuine independence movement of Kashmiris. Now, is the time to go straight in to IOK without any hesitation and they are running away from it putting their tail between their legs .

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Hussain Haqqani never served PMLN. He was part of PPP and before all he served Army

infact he was loaned to Nawaz as part of
IJI Package by the Army

He is a prostitute who will sell his pen to the highest bidder, including PML-N and RAW (which is redundant)

Hussain Haqqani’s next assignments were singing praises for the totalitarian regime of the military dictator Zia-ul-Haq. Following Zia’s death, Haqqani hung on to the coat tails of Zia’s protégé, Mian Nawaz Sharif, whose faction of Muslim League was created to counter Benazir Bhutto’s resurgent Pakistan People’s Party.

Having served as media advisor and in the political campaign of
Mian Nawaz Sharif, Haqqani had his eyes set on the coveted post of Pakistan’s Ambassador to the US. Instead Sharif appointed Haqqani as High Commissioner to Sri Lanka. The moment Mian Nawaz Sharif’s government was toppled, Hussain Haqqani performed another flip-flop and joined Sharif’s arch rival Benazir Bhutto.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نئی دہلی: (دنیا نیوز) بھارت نے جنت کو جہنم بنا دیا، اپوزیشن رہنما راہول گاندھی نے نریندرمودی کے اقدامات پر شدید تحفظات کا اظہار کر دیا۔ کہتے ہیں مودی قوم کو کشمیر کی صورتحال کے بارے میں آگاہ کریں، دوسری طرف سابق بھارتی فوجی، مصنف اور صحافی نے سچ بول دیا، پاکستان سے بامعنی مذاکرات کیلئے دباؤ بڑھ رہا ہے۔

مقبوضہ جموں و کشمیر میں بھارت کا ظالمانہ اقدام، ہر طرف کشمیریوں کی حمایت میں آوازیں بلند ہونے لگیں۔ اپوزیشن جماعت کانگریس کے اجلاس میں سرینگر، لداخ اور دیگر علاقوں میں حکومتی اقدامات پر شدید تحفظات ظاہر کیے ہیں۔

پارٹی رہنما راہول گاندھی نے میڈیا سے گفتگو میں کہا کہ نریندر مودی قوم کو کشمیر کی صحیح صورتحال کے بارے میں بتائیں۔ راہول گاندھی نے کہا سرکار نے کشمیر میں شہریوں کا جینا اجیرن بنا دیا ہے، وزیراعظم کے حالیہ اقدامات پر قوم جاننا چاہتی ہے وہ وادی میں کیا کررہے ہیں۔

سابق بھارتی فوجی مصنف اور صحافی نے مودی سرکار کے منہ پر ایک اور طمانچہ ماردیا اور سچ سامنے لے آئے۔ صحافی پراوین ساہنے کا کہنا تھا بھارت پر پاکستان سے مذاکرات کیلئے دباو بڑھ رہا ہے، روس اور چین مسئلہ کشمیر کا حل چاہتے ہیں۔ بات چیت جلد شروع کرنا ہوگی، بھارتی فوج لڑنے کی صلاحیت نہیں رکھتی، ہم نے اپنی فوج کو دور جدید کی جنگ کیلئے ناکارہ بنا دیا۔

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wow Einstein … what a great idea … go full out war … any ideas what will the result be of such a conflict between two nuclear states … my friend there will be no Pakistan, no India and no Kashmir. In fact, a nuclear fall out will impact not just these countries but other neighbouring countries. Army had the upper hand in Kargil had it not been for your coward master Nawaz to kneel down in front of his grand daddy USA to pull back the forces. At least get your facts straight before you try to defend these traitor b@stards who also happen to be the thieves of this country.

Yeah right coward. so, run from the front putting your tail behind your legs and never look back. You dumb fuickers sitting on top positions and talking shit to your people and nation . Why the fuck you cry when Modi put a stick under you ass ? And why cry when you know you can't stand up and fight the Bully for whatever he did.

Never seen such a coward who falls down before even the war Bigals are sounded. I was thinking Musharraf was coward who peed in his paints but I never knew we have another one sitting in Islamabad and scaring people about war and its consequences in front of a world bully who doesn't care about human rights and kept the whole nation slave. Bongi Khan talk about Tepo Sultan and acts like a Niazi .... Shit, no wonder we are in a shit hole deeper and deeper. Sooner or later we will be changed in to a nation of goats ....

Zaidi Qasim

purana video dekh kar khush hoja beta ,
ab modi ji ka mota danda kam kar raha hai , kashmir durust hai .
Ramdev.....
You should be thankful that Zia is dead. Otherwise, more than half of your Bharat would have been carved in to several pieces by now. You should always remember that there are many more thousands of Zias in Pakistan . If Modi really needs one and I think he is looking for one , there won't be any shortage of such brave men in Pakistan . We can take that Dunda from Modi, and put it right under his ass . I am 100% ready to send Jehadis and Pathan in to IOK and you will see now flood of those Mujahedin heading to teach Modi a lesson in history . Enough of this royal diplomacy. It doesn't work with animal like Modi. He only knows the language of force , and he will get it very soon .

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look who's talking....Jihad is a big word. Walk the walk....maybe go to Kashmir yourself or ask your masters to send their kids to the frontline. Isn't it so convenient to be a keyboard warrior than a real one. The damage your masters have done to the Kashmir cause is massive...even Aitizaz Ehsan confessed that it was a grave mistake to make Diesel the head of Kashmir committee for that long by all governments. But you and I both know very well why was that done ... as your masters were in the bed with Diesel and needed his support. It wouldn't hurt to get the facts and grow some b@lls to say something against your masters who are the reason behind all this mess.

Yeah right coward. so, run from the front putting your tail behind your legs and never look back. You dumb fuickers sitting on top positions and talking shit to your people and nation . Why the fuck you cry when Modi put a stick under you ass ? And why cry when you know you can't stand up and fight the Bully for whatever he did.

Never seen such a coward who falls down before even the war Bigals are sounded. I was thinking Musharraf was coward who peed in his paints but I never knew we have another one sitting in Islamabad and scaring people about war and its consequences in front of a world bully who doesn't care about human rights and kept the whole nation slave. Bongi Khan talk about Tepo Sultan and acts like a Niazi .... Shit, no wonder we are in a shit hole deeper and deeper. Sooner or later we will be changed in to a nation of goats ....

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
کشمیر کو آزاد کروانے کا صرف ایک ہی نسخہ ہے اور وہ جنگ ہے ۔ بزدل جنگ کر نہیں سکتا اور بہادر اچھے وقت کا انتظار نہیں کرتا ۔

باطل دوئ پسند ہے ، حق لا شریک ہے ۔
شِرکت میانۂ حق و باطل نہ کر قبول

lol jang se kashmir loge ? apni army ka level dekha hai ? why did not you take kashmir in 60's when pakistan was economically stable ?

Zaidi Qasim

Look who's talking....Jihad is a big word. Walk the walk....maybe go to Kashmir yourself or ask your masters to send their kids to the frontline. Isn't it so convenient to be a keyboard warrior than a real one. The damage your masters have done to the Kashmir cause is massive...even Aitizaz Ehsan confessed that it was a grave mistake to make Diesel the head of Kashmir committee for that long by all governments. But you and I both know very well why was that done ... as your masters were in the bed with Diesel and needed his support. It wouldn't hurt to get the facts and grow some b@lls to say something against your masters who are the reason behind all this mess.
STFU, you are such a coward that the excuses for not fighting can fill a mountain . Aitizaz Ehsan is a traitor who supplied the Name of all Sikh resistance fighters to Rajev Ghandi with Benazir. How the fuck he became so credible now that you start to listen to him .

Jihad is not easy, And it is very hard for Mr. Niazi and Bajwa the dollar collector. But there is only one way to get Kashmir , and that path lies with thorns and obstacles.
If these coward Bastards can't fight, then why we are spending money on them for so long . We should get rid of them and let India do whatever it likes to. The civilian can deal with them more strongly than these coward generals.

Your fucken Gundapouri, the whiskey bottle filled with honey is now the chairman of Kashmir Committee. what the fuc he has done so far except running around trying to save his ass form Islamabad police.
Grow some balls you idiot. or forget to give long sermons on Kashmir and trying to become Tepu Sultan . You are ending up becoming Niazi of 1971.

Zaidi Qasim

lol jang se kashmir loge ? apni army ka level dekha hai ? why did not you take kashmir in 60's when pakistan was economically stable ?
Good that you didn't answer my post # 54, otherwise you wouldn't have to ask me this question again . But I am going to answer you anyway. I know that Bunya Always look at his/her financial position before decides to do something , but we are not Bunyas. Even though our economy is bad, we are still very happy as a nation. No one is dying on streets and we got plenty of Lavatories to go to . People are not heading to the fields with lotas in their hands.
so, now lets see if the war can be win by the money only . We have a history where only few hundred fought a war with many thousands and still defeated them . war is not only fought with guns but with Passion and requires scarifies. We as Muslims always ready for the sacrifices for our brothers in Kashmir. Once we decided to go to war, no one can break our resolve. Srinagar is only friction away from our approach. Delhi is not far away either .
We know the level of our Soldiers and their professionalism , but lets watch the video about the level of Bunya's army , begging for food. I can only laugh .........

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hey Moron ... your masters are the reason Pakistan has become a joke in the world and no one takes us seriously. Your masters are the ones who are in bed with PPP as grand alliance .... did you took permission from them before calling him a traitor? Your masters are not just cowards but traitors ... I have given you several examples of their incompetence and stupidity and this is besides behaving like Sicilian mafia and looting the nation. Your warmongering tells me that you are an idiot just like the masters you TC day and night for some bones. Jihad karne wali shaklain to dekho....coward harami nawaz and Zardari have done nothing but built their own wealth. They and their cronies should be hanged publicly. And the barking dogs on social media will stop barking when no bones be available

STFU, you are such a coward that the excuses for not fighting can fill a mountain . Aitizaz Ehsan is a traitor who supplied the Name of all Sikh resistance fighters to Rajev Ghandi with Benazir. How the fuck he became so credible now that you start to listen to him .

Jihad is not easy, And it is very hard for Mr. Niazi and Bajwa the dollar collector. But there is only one way to get Kashmir , and that path lies with thorns and obstacles.
If these coward Bastards can't fight, then why we are spending money on them for so long . We should get rid of them and let India do whatever it likes to. The civilian can deal with them more strongly than these coward generals.

Your fucken Gundapouri, the whiskey bottle filled with honey is now the chairman of Kashmir Committee. what the fuc he has done so far except running around trying to save his ass form Islamabad police.
Grow some balls you idiot. or forget to give long sermons on Kashmir and trying to become Tepu Sultan . You are ending up becoming Niazi of 1971.

Zaidi Qasim

Hey Moron ... your masters are the reason Pakistan has become a joke in the world and no one takes us seriously. Your masters are the ones who are in bed with PPP as grand alliance .... did you took permission from them before calling him a traitor? Your masters are not just cowards but traitors ... I have given you several examples of their incompetence and stupidity and this is besides behaving like Sicilian mafia and looting the nation. Your warmongering tells me that you are an idiot just like the masters you TC day and night for some bones. Jihad karne wali shaklain to dekho....coward harami nawaz and Zardari have done nothing but built their own wealth. They and their cronies should be hanged publicly. And the barking dogs on social media will stop barking when no bones be available
Oyee chutiya ,wake up. It is time for Bongi Khan to show leadership. Don't hide under Trumps ass, you moron . Bongi khan is the PM of Pakistan and he should be declaring to either fight the Indians or become coward like Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi. He already chosen the later.