کس قائد آعظم کا پاکستان؟ - غلام اکبر

Which Quaid-e-Azam's Pakistan do you demand?

• The real Quaid-e-Azam who believed in the supremacy of Islam & Quran and Pakistan as an Islamic Welf

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • The Quaid-e-Azam invented by "Enlightened Moderate Seculars" and Pro-Americans who believed in Secul

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ghulam+AkbarColumist.jpg

ga%20%281%29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: کس قائد آعظم کا پاکستان؟

Pakistan and Israel are the only theocratic states created (by British) in the world both these states are embroilled in wars with their neighbours in their history, both claim to be secular but yet don't give all the rights to other religon, both have a deep relation with US, both would have a major role in coming politics of the day.So in essensce TTP ideolagy is in line with that of Pakistan but is an extreme vesion whereas Altaf Hussain referendum is just his election slogans nobody takes him seriously outside Karachi and Hyderabad, MQM is just a small party but because of their mafia style politics they just want to make MQM a national party which like TTP cannot be done as both their idealogies are based on terrorism and love for $$$$

Last edited:

A khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Joke of the day:lol:

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION]

I want PAKISTAN as Quad-e-Azam thought that the supremacy of Islam and Quraan in Pakistan is the essence of the state that resulted PAKISTAN as an Islamic Welfare Democratic State.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

@wadaich

I want PAKISTAN as Quad-e-Azam thought that the supremacy of Islam and Quraan in Pakistan is the essence of the state that resulted PAKISTAN as an Islamic Welfare Democratic State.

Shah Ji! Everybody wants so...except the few... ... some of which are victims of propa.gan.da and others .......*........**

aamirksa

​عیسائی اپنے مذھب میں ترمیم کر سکتے ہیں مگر ہمارے اسلام میں اسکی اجازت نہیں ، اور جو ترمیم شدہ اسلام چاہتے ہیں انکے لئے بہتر ہے وہ خود مسلمان نہ کہیں تو بہتر ہے

Hikmat Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
I am really impressed of Gulam Akbar sahib! Great sayings. Well done. We need ISLAMI FALAHI RIASATH. And even if Jinnah wished a secular Pakistan then we will not obey him bcz we are muslims and we will obey Quran and Sunnah.

WatanDost

I am really impressed of Gulam Akbar sahib! Great sayings. Well done. We need ISLAMI FALAHI RIASATH. And even if Jinnah wished a secular Pakistan then we will not obey him bcz we are muslims and we will obey Quran and Sunnah.

Brother its Very Clear Many Statements by Muhammad Ali Jinnah rehmatullah alaih
About Islamic Pakistan.
And he was Enlightened by Almighty ALLAH swt thats why
THANVI sahib rehmatullah alaih sent People to EDUCATE Quiad and he Listened and Obeyed the instructions.

Zafar Malik

seekers

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ صاحب بڑی غلط فہمی کا شکار ہیں ، اسی فورم پر ہی کافی لوگ موجود ہیں جو طالبان کا پاکستان چاہتے ہیں ، یہ ایک الگ حقیقت ہے جو صرف سوات کے عوام جانتے ہیں جنہوں نے طالبان کے اسلام کی تاید کی تھی ، لیکن باقی حضرت بھی یہ کھیر چکھے بغیر ماننے کو تیار نہیں

khan01

Citizen
na ya quad e azam ka pakistan ha na ye taliban ka ye mulk hamara ha or ham musalman ha hamy islam wala pakistan chahye jahan zulm or na insafi na ho jahan ghareeb or ameer ma farq na ho