کرپٹ افراد کے خلاف آواز اٹھانا عدلیہ اور الیکشن کمیشن کی ذمہ داری ہے

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mariam qatri was saying how Imran khan will go in public. Or was it billo rani who said that?

asif.khan1975

Senator (1k+ posts)
الیکشن کمیشن اور عدلیہ زرداری ڈاکو اور بلو رانی حرام خور کی لونڈیاں ہے. اب صرف مارشل لاء ہی اس قوم کا آخری علاج ہے

feeneebi

MPA (400+ posts)
میری ذمہ داری نہ تو آلو پیاز کی قیمتیں کم کرنا ہے، نہ ہی کرپشن ختم کرنا۔ میں صرف مخالفین پر بھونکنے کے لیے وزیراعظم کی کرسی پر مسلط ہو کر عوام کے ٹیکس کے پیسے سے تنخواہ لیتا ہوں: منافق اعظم

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
میری ذمہ داری نہ تو آلو پیاز کی قیمتیں کم کرنا ہے، نہ ہی کرپشن ختم کرنا۔ میں صرف مخالفین پر بھونکنے کے لیے وزیراعظم کی کرسی پر مسلط ہو کر عوام کے ٹیکس کے پیسے سے تنخواہ لیتا ہوں: منافق اعظم
آلو پیاز کی قیمتیں ۱۹۴۷ میں کتنی تھی؟ قائد اعظم نے قیمتیں کم کرنے کیلئے الگ ملک بنایا تھا؟ کھوتے پٹواری

gwah

Voter (50+ posts)
What a great man. I disagree with IK on many things especially the religiosity. But, I support this great man. I am traveling to Pakistan to be part of the Jalsa in Islamabad. I support Imran Khan because he loves Pakistan. He speaks with sincerity and always keeps the greater good of the country in mind. Keep Jinnah's vision in mind a Pakistan where people of all creeds get an equal chance to move ahead in life.
We should all make a resolution we will never ever vote for or support anyone who is corrupt and insincere to this homeland of ours.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One my friend, which is in PTI very higher level called me and said i want to you come to D Chock my launch will be free, free breakfast, and free Islamabad travel and free back to Lahore. However, i said no as i do not support any Political party.
Man o man . Laanti pig you think people are stupid not to recognize you as a 10 rupey per post pig of Dallas. Just make your dehari here while Dallas are splashing out cash but understand that everyone knows you are a low.life PIG

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
One my friend, which is in PTI very higher level called me and said i want to you come to D Chock my launch will be free, free breakfast, and free Islamabad travel and free back to Lahore. However, i said no as i do not support any Political party.
It is OK if you don't support any political party but what about supporting your homeland Pakistan…..any which way you can?