پی ٹی آئی سے پی پی تک حسن نثار

Da Invincible

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhagwaan Imran ki Jay , Bhagwaan Imran ki Jay :lol:

merey bhai hum sirf or sirf Allah kee zaat koo manthey hey

albatta aap key shareef bhagwaano kee watt lagney wali hey InshaAllah, 11 May kee baad

phir kartey rehna baaaan OYE AEY KEEY HOYA JAY (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Uzair Ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
Mashallah! Ye cheez bhayio!

No matter what, I'll support PTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only national party that can save Pakistan, Inshallah!

Galtiyan sub se hti hain...but we must choose the best party.

Turkey mein AKP jab 2001 mein ayi to bht galtiyan hui..2006 mein resign kr k dobara election pe jana para...but Turks stuck with the 'best-available' party and today, Erodgan's AKP is an example for all Islamic World. Turkey is the most powerful, prosperous, and modern Muslim-majority country, Mashallah...

So learn and vote for PTI!

azherbdo

Voter (50+ posts)
hn halqa 131 my very close relative (umer aftab ) could not get ticket he was 100%deserving candidate young educated fresh belong to respactable family in politics from 3rd generation without tiny stain of curroption he contested in party election elected sr vice president he is not only denied ticket but the ticket is given to that guy who got defeated in party election and in the election 2008 he got only about 3400 votes and my relatives lost from rana tanveer by about 4000 the guy who got ticket he lives in lahore has no experience of elections since he did not lives there has no contacts wit h people at all.
i feel sorry he could not get ticket but i am more sad for pti any body intentionally lost one seat to pmln.despite all this i am standing just behind ik with even with more passion and commitment due to yours and hr gabage writings i see two more mubasher luqmans coming out of their disguise.
you and hr think you made him ik and now you want to tell him you can destroy him too so let me tell you guys this is ik who made you HR AND HN YOU ASSOCIATED YOURSELF WITH HIM AND BECAME HOT IN THE MARKET GO WRITE FOR NS AND ZARDARI AND FIND YOUR WORTH.
bro thats what i got to know about . got very sad .umer aftab is not my relative but i speak for his honesty . his dedication . if u dont want to give him ticket why dont u give to somebody new . y that old choocha rahat ammanullah who never goes to that area . who never won after fighting unlimited election . who cant win uc elections. people call him chawal .
I am also from NA -131 and live in Muridke.Umer Aftab was strong candidate and it was confirm seat of PTI.but now work hard and pray for the best from Allah .

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have never been doubted in my sense life about this HN. he is pure JIALA. one of most corrupt alloyee of feudals. Strange? will prove pretty soon, INSHALLAH.

This is the latest column of Hassan Nisar.
He is a very close friend of Khawaja Saleh( hum nawala and hum payala type) who was a an applicant from NA 97 Gujranwala for PTI but PTI gave ticket to Rana Naeem Ur Rehman instead and who is an elected city president of PTI so that is why he is angry with PTI and didn't forget to mention especially Rana Naeem.
And see the reason that he was bringing the roasted lambs for Imran Khan.
For God sake. " jatti rondi yaran no naa le parawan de." Just to inform I am from Gujranwala.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I like the last part. Where he says "PPP bhi surprise de sakti hai" Hahahahaha. Means k PTI say bad gumaan karnay ki puri koshish hui hai is column may woh bhi sirf aek example de kar? Kia pata os shakhs ko jis ka zikar Nisar sahab ne kiya hai osay merit per ticket mila?

secondly, aaj tak toh Hasan nisar ne yeh baat kabhi nai ki k imran khan ko koi roasted Bakra bhi deta hai. Woh toh yahi kehtay aarahay thay k imran khan intihai aajiz banda hai. Toh agar aesa tah toh pehlay kyu nai kiya is baat ka ziikar? Yakinan kuch huwa hai jo achanak 180 degree turn le liya hai.

Hassan nisar ka U-Turn toh yeh indication deta hai k ya toh kuch huwa hai androoni tor per ya phr yeh shakhs journlism k laik nai hai kyu k issi ne imran khan ko vote dene k liye bohut say logo ko raghib kiya tah. aur ab keh raha hai k imran is not a good option. Means he cannot analyze well and should quit journalism just like people who fail in their duty they resign from that duty hassan nisar should do the same to make an impact or else he is lying.

Chile Relleno

Voter (50+ posts)
I say:
Let some "black sheep" come .... and they will come. After all, PTI and IK are not FBI to know each and every detail of a candidate.
And when such a sitting MPA or MNA breaks any rule and PTI government disqualifies him/her and takes him/her to court and bring him/her to justice.
Then people of Pakistan will learn K JUSTICE KIS CHEEZ KA NAAM HAI AUR INSAF KISSAY KEHTAY HAIN.

Just like in Singapore when sitting Ministers were brought to justice. Pakistanis need to see such things in order to believe that a correct system can also run in our country.

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک تو چا چا ہارون اور حسن نثار عمران سے ایسے امیدیں لگاۓ ہوۓ ہیں جیسے کوئی گاؤں والا اپنے دبئی والے رشتے دار سے تحفے تحائف کی امید لگا کر رکھتا ہے

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mubarak ho Tumhain Bilawal gay main Bhutto nazar aata hay...

Lekin mujhe tum main aik bika huwa qalam farosh nazar aa raha hay.

Jalib ka paigham tum jeson ke naam ;

AB QALAM SE AZAR BAND HI DAAL.

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeh thread agar un dono ne dekh liya hoga to itni galiya khane ke baad pti ko chhaddo ab kisi ko bhi vote nahi denge (bigsmile)

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sun lo Hasan Nisar.

Captain said " Aik ball main 2 wicket uraoon ga ".

Look @ the Election date. 11 .................... 2 wickets. (bigsmile)

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI to PPP - Hasan Nisar

PTI to PPP - Hasan Nisar

67516_10200751103516092_94239743_n.jpg

REFERENCE

http://e.dunya.com.pk/colum.php?date=2013-04-19&edition=LHR&id=7738_20058127

m.saad

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: PTI to PPP - Hasan Nisar

jee yeh ap PTI aur JI Main dosti barhaa rahe hain ? Ya teeliyan laga rahe hain?
Mujha lagta tha ap genuine JI ka sachay supporter hain. Afsoos.

Laikin masla yeh hai ka ap bohaat dair ayee hain. Hum sab is par 2 din pehla roona daal chuka hain
:)
Ab in kachii baaton ka koi faraak nai parta. HN ho ya HR.
khayaal rakhie ga. :jazak:

Last edited:

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PTI to PPP - Hasan Nisar

That is stupid. 1970 mai Bhutto jo change laaya woh Gujar Khan aur narowal kai candiates ki waja say aaya ya Bhutto ki waja sai? So vote for the party whose top leader you trust.