پی آی اے کا چوری شدہ طیارہ --- اصل حقیقتیں عدالت میں ہی کیوں کھلتی ہے

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

RajaRawal111

Raja Sahib
When was last time Shareef family shared some evidence with court except showing forged docs.
I am never going to or have ever defended the wealth of Shareefs. All I look at is the authenticity of the information. And that is what i ask you too to do. I dont have appetite of reading this guy Salman Abduhu originally shared by hard core jahil Desan. Wait untill all is presented in court. This story has not so far been discussed in court as i know. If it is please share it with me.
What shareefs have shared in court so far has been ignored delebratly by JIT. Which is 25% shares of gulf steel mills. And we have discussed about this. I shared with you the court proceedings which you never read.

Okara

I am never going to or have ever defended the wealth of Shareefs. All I look at is the authenticity of the information. And that is what i ask you too to do. I dont have appetite of reading this guy Salman Abduhu originally shared by hard core jahil Desan. Wait untill all is presented in court. This story has not so far been discussed in court as i know. If it is please share it with me.
What shareefs have shared in court so far has been ignored delebratly by JIT. Which is 25% shares of gulf steel mills. And we have discussed about this. I shared with you the court proceedings which you never read.
According to sources the Gulf steel mills was owned by Mian Shafi and was sold less than its loan and Shafi was behind bars in UAE. Now first we need to prove Mian Shafi was doing a business using Shareef family money. 2nd we need to produce some documentary evidence.
In terms of wealth of Shareef family just befor Panama leaks, non of the Shareef family member was accepting ownership of London flats.
In terms of court how many Shareef family members are absconder?

RajaRawal111

According to sources the Gulf steel mills was owned by Mian Shafi and was sold less than its loan and Shafi was behind bars in UAE. Now first we need to prove Mian Shafi was doing a business using Shareef family money. 2nd we need to produce some documentary evidence.
In terms of wealth of Shareef family just befor Panama leaks, non of the Shareef family member was accepting ownership of London flats.
In terms of court how many Shareef family members are absconder?
His name is Tariq Shafi. He was MD and gulf steel mills was owned by miyan Shareef. When was Tariq shaffi behind bars. Can you give dates and dates when Gulf steel was sold.

Okara

His name is Tariq Shafi. He was MD and gulf steel mills was owned by miyan Shareef. When was Tariq shaffi behind bars. Can you give dates and dates when Gulf steel was sold.
Please share sale documents of gulf steel and will share what u want.
Also share how money was transferred to UAE to establish this mills?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Kuttay ki dum teedi ki teedi hi rahe gi.
DEZRXYzXUAAkR0w.jpg

Agar nahi samaj aarahi to bata do tarjuma bhi kerdounga.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am never going to or have ever defended the wealth of Shareefs
Jhoot nirra jhoot, your entire existence is dedicated to defending the corruption of the Sharifs. What do you think you are doing now? Defending a convicted corrupt criminal

All I look at is the authenticity of the information.
Translation, Only articles from Jung, Geo, The News and Dawn anything with even 1% truth you
dont have appetite of reading

I dont have appetite of reading this guy Salman Abduhu originally shared by hard core jahil Desan.
Because it easier to ignore the facts rather than to accept the bitter truth.

Wait untill all is presented in court.
Yeah like you accepted that Mian Saanp, Maryam and safdar are corrupt after court verdict.

RajaRawal111

Kuttay ki dum teedi ki teedi hi rahe gi.
DEZRXYzXUAAkR0w.jpg

Agar nahi samaj aarahi to bata do tarjuma bhi kerdounga.
Go a step ahead of this Mister
1: This fact has already been challenged in the court that at that time there was no law in UAE to register the deed like these. And Wajid Zia has already admitted that JIT has never confirmed it from any of the Al Ahli family member
2: It has been admitted by Wajid Zia in the court room that The letter they had written to UAE Govt was wrong. They had not given any LC No to confirm, It was just a vague question of Scrap transfer. While it was actually a Machinery transfer.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Go a step ahead of this Mister
1: This fact has already been challenged in the court that at that time there was no law in UAE to register the deed like these. And Wajid Zia has already admitted that JIT has never confirmed it from any of the Al Ahli family member
2: It has been admitted by Wajid Zia in the court room that The letter they had written to UAE Govt was wrong. They had not given any LC No to confirm, It was just a vague question of Scrap transfer. While it was actually a Machinery transfer.
More bongis from patwaristan