پکتیکا اور خوست میں ’پاکستان کی فضائی کارروائی‘ کے جواب میں افغانستان کی پا

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sir Ji,

The picture is quite convoluted at the moment. Amidst this internal turmoil, putting a hand in this bee hive of Afghanistan is 'dangerous'. I don't think that this billion dollar bailout is worth risking an all out war with Afghanistan.

Afghanistan, on the other hand, is not anymore a sort of land operating militia, as in the past. They are armed to the teeth by the US and they are getting funding from India.

We are mixing up every possible element of disaster in this broth. Mistri Munir is going after everything .... depicting the resurrection of Adolf Hitler.

Perfect analysis👍

I may add here........ I hold all the Corps Commanders responsible for the entire internal and external despotic misadventures and total mess of this self serving mad man, mistry. He takes all his strength from these CCs. You will agree with me if only two of all these principal staff officers, viz..... CGS and CC 10 Corps swing into action to protect this country from present chaos they can easily remove him and help the country replacing this mad man by a sagacious General to lead Pakistan Army who starts the desperately needed healing process.
I would NEVER want to enter into any war with Afghanistan and Iran no matter how many differences one may have with these 2 countries. At the end of the day they are our Kalma goh Muslim brethrens.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Perfect analysis👍

I may add here........ I hold all the Corps Commanders responsible for the entire internal and external despotic misadventures and total mess of this self serving mad man, mistry. He takes all his strength from these CCs. You will agree with me if only two of all these principal staff officers, viz..... CGS and CC 10 Corps swing into action to protect this country from present chaos they can easily remove him and help the country replacing this mad man by a sagacious General to lead Pakistan Army who starts the desperately needed healing process.
I would NEVER want to enter into any war with Afghanistan and Iran no matter how many differences one may have with these 2 countries. At the end of the day they are our Kalma goh Muslim brethrens.
But Sir, you will also agree that the Gora has his filtering sieve placed at the right place in the Army -- No Gen can be promoted as CC unless he is qualified (or screened) from either Sandhurst (UK) or National War College (US). So, what we see here is obviously obvious. Only the ones, who the Gora find aligned with their own lines of thought score the highest and hence get promoted in our Army & placed at key positions.

Otherwise, you are right -- The Chief always draw his power from these CCs & DG-I etc. But alas, they all are birds of the same feather. Bajwa, in his tenure had been moving the pieces very carefully inside the Army. Now, each of these posts are filled in by the people he wanted to be in place.

About Afghanistan, I am getting a feeling that some international powers want the battleground to light up again, in order to divert the attention of Russia from Ukraine. Additionally, this will also create a concern for China and block its route to the Central Asia via Pakistan and Afghanistan.

& here we are again offering the blood of our poor foot soldiers & innocent civilians, for a few dollars more.... emphatically pathetic!
We are still living in the days when our Feudal lords used to supply soldiers to the British Raj to fight in Burma and Arabia etc.

Dr Adam

But Sir, you will also agree that the Gora has his filtering sieve placed at the right place in the Army -- No Gen can be promoted as CC unless he is qualified (or screened) from either Sandhurst (UK) or National War College (US). So, what we see here is obviously obvious. Only the ones, who the Gora find aligned with their own lines of thought score the highest and hence get promoted in our Army & placed at key positions.

Otherwise, you are right -- The Chief always draw his power from these CCs & DG-I etc. But alas, they all are birds of the same feather. Bajwa, in his tenure had been moving the pieces very carefully inside the Army. Now, each of these posts are filled in by the people he wanted to be in place.

About Afghanistan, I am getting a feeling that some international powers want the battleground to light up again, in order to divert the attention of Russia from Ukraine. Additionally, this will also create a concern for China and block its route to the Central Asia via Pakistan and Afghanistan.

& here we are again offering the blood of our poor foot soldiers & innocent civilians, for a few dollars more.... emphatically pathetic!
We are still living in the days when our Feudal lords used to supply soldiers to the British Raj to fight in Burma and Arabia etc.

Can't agree more.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Greedy generals have completely hollowed out this country from inside out.

People should come out on the streets en mass and kick these traitors out before it's too late

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
امریکہ جہاں خاک چھانٹ کر آگیا وہاں یہ منہ اور مسور کی دال۔
انکی وہ چھتر پریڈ ہوگی نہ جو امریکہ اور نیٹو کی بھی نہیں ہوئی تھی۔

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
کوئی بھی فوجی آپریشن پارلیمان اور صوبے کی اسمبلی سے منظوری کے بغیر نھیں ھونا چاھے ،
صوبے کی حکومت کی منظوری کے بغیر کیے جانے والے فوجی اپریشن غیر قانونی اور انسانیت کے خلاف ھیں۔
افغان ھمارے دوست اور بھایی ھیں ان پر ھونے والے تمام کارواییاں غیر قانونی اور بغیر کسی ثبوت کے ھیں یہ فوری بند ھونی چاھیں۔

Husain中川日本

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fuck Talibgandoos and Afgandoos
Lannaat on their sympathisers and talib apologists
اچھا اچھا پنڈت جوگندر ناتھ جی کے پتر اسلامہ بربادے

india hello GIF

Wake up Pak

Afghanistan shares borders with 6 other countries, but why do terrorists come only to Pakistan? Because generals of other countries do not earn dollars from wars.

GJBdb5EXwAAMJbi