پکتیکا اور خوست میں ’پاکستان کی فضائی کارروائی‘ کے جواب میں افغانستان کی پا

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There should be no sympathy for TTP, but attacking a weaker country to show your dominance and superiority is a cowardly move. I'm afraid it will have a backlash on innocent Pakistanis.
The MF fascist coward generals have completely surrendered & sold their mothers to the US & Western powers for dollars.

Shurahbil

Voter (50+ posts)
There is no way this Army is "winning" anything against our neighbouring country. Afghanistan has shown steadfastness, unity, determination and principles that are binding. Pakistan Army/Leadership has shown every despicable and cowardly characteristic you can imagine.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
napak fouj ka anjam qareeb hai

Fuck napak soar khanzeer fouj

گندی و ناپاک فوج ایک بار ملک کو جنگ میں دھکیل رہے ہیں، تاکہ اپنے مالکان(امریکہ) سے فوجی بھیک لے سکیں ۔ خدا غرق کرے ان بے غیرتوں کو۔

Jab awam sath na day tou aysa he ho ga.

Patwario dollars k peechy apni maan na becho

ان بہادروں کا بَس، صرف کمزور اور نہتے لوگوں پر ہی چلتا ہے ورنہ ہر جگہ بےشرمی سے مار کھاتے ہیں اور ہتھیار پھینک کر اور پتلونیں اتروا کر بھاگ آتے ہیں

Inko bananay walay be apke pita sharif hi han. Pahle unka ahtisab karo phir yahan apni toi paish karna.

No doubt the Qiblah has shifted from Washington DC to Tel Aviv.

Allah Afghan Taliban ka madadgar ho...is kafir Army ke khilaf.

Duffer corrupt American slave generals are going to land Pakistan in shit.Iran and India are already against Pakistan.Now the idiots want to open a new front against Afghanistan.China has already given up on Pakistan.CPEC is dead.Haramkhor generals and Zardari-Sharif mafia have destroyed Pakistan.It has no standing in the comity of nations.

They cannot dare to take on India. Therefore, Generals are destabilizing the Western border to justify their oversized budget and please their Western masters.

There should be no sympathy for TTP, but attacking a weaker country to show your dominance and superiority is a cowardly move. I'm afraid it will have a backlash on innocent Pakistanis.
The MF fascist coward generals have completely surrendered & sold their mothers to the US & Western powers for dollars.

Napaak fouj wants a new war to get more dollars from America. Lanati fouj sab neighbours ke saath pangey le rahi hai
The lines of Pakistani patriotic and traitors can't be more defined under this thread. You guys are crossing the limit of your sympathy with PTI and turning it into the animosity of Pakistan. These TTP terrorist are crossing over from Afghanistan and attacking Pakistani posts and they deserved to be caught and punished. There should be zero tolerance of such elements who are threatening the solidarity of Pakistan.

Don't push your political agenda and bring it into the instability of the country and turn this political agenda in to a threat for the country. Pak Army Zinda Bad.

The admin of this forum should keep their eyes open and shouldn't allow such anti Pakistani posts and praises for the enemy of Pakistan.

Melanthus

The lines of Pakistani patriotic and traitors can't be more defined under this thread. You guys are crossing the limit of your sympathy with PTI and turning it into the animosity of Pakistan. These TTP terrorist are crossing over from Afghanistan and attacking Pakistani posts and they deserved to be caught and punished. There should be zero tolerance of such elements who are threatening the solidarity of Pakistan.

Don't push your political agenda and bring it into the instability of the country and turn this political agenda in to a threat for the country. Pak Army Zinda Bad.

The admin of this forum should keep their eyes open and shouldn't allow such anti Pakistani posts and praises for the enemy of Pakistan.
The army generals are the biggest enemies of Pakistan.They denied Sheikh Mujib the right to form the government.He had a big majority but he was not acceptable to generals.The duffers committed atrocities against East Pakistanis which resulted in creation of Bangladesh.They have been abducting,torturing and killing Balochis for decades.Their are hundreds of missing persons in Balochistan,abducted or killed by agencies.The duffers don’t allow fair and free elections.Pakistan did not become a strong democracy because these duffers meddle in politics and don’t let civilian governments to make important decisions concerning foreign and economic policies.

Siberite

The army generals are the biggest enemies of Pakistan.They denied Sheikh Mujib the right to form the government.He had a big majority but he was not acceptable to generals.The duffers committed atrocities against East Pakistanis which resulted in creation of Bangladesh.They have been abducting,torturing and killing Balochis for decades.Their are hundreds of missing persons in Balochistan,abducted or killed by agencies.The duffers don’t allow fair and free elections.Pakistan did not become a strong democracy because these duffers meddle in politics and don’t let civilian governments to make important decisions concerning foreign and economic policies.
Stop twisting the history. The East Pakistan was already lost when the previous Governments were too lenient towards the security of the East Pakistan while the tons of Hindu literatures were being spread and Hindu professors were filling the vacancies in the universities and other academic Institutions of East Pakistan. The political idiots of 1950's were not paying any attention to the situation in East Pakistan and fighting among themselves. Bhutto was famous for his narrative to divide before the idiot Yehya Khan lost his mind drinking too much Liquor and listening too much Noor Jahan.

Don't equate that part of the history to current situation. These TTP terrorists have an agenda to attack and destroy army institutions and the forces and are being paid by Indian RAW agent fully supported by Modi and his Government. You are too naive to point finger in a hurry to dumps years of trash into army shoulder alone and thus trying to justify your trash written against Pak army because of your sympathy to PTI and its leader.
Don't forget that politics is only good when you have a country. And don't blur the lines between the politics mess and the solidarity of the country.

These politicians are themselves inept and totally incompetence when given to run. Not a one single reform in their institutions was done alone by the politicians in last 5 years.

Stop betraying the country on the name of political sovereignty.

Sohail Shuja

ان بہادروں کا بَس، صرف کمزور اور نہتے لوگوں پر ہی چلتا ہے ورنہ ہر جگہ بےشرمی سے مار کھاتے ہیں اور ہتھیار پھینک کر اور پتلونیں اتروا کر بھاگ آتے ہیں
Sir Ji,

The picture is quite convoluted at the moment. Amidst this internal turmoil, putting a hand in this bee hive of Afghanistan is 'dangerous'. I don't think that this billion dollar bailout is worth risking an all out war with Afghanistan.

Afghanistan, on the other hand, is not anymore a sort of land operating militia, as in the past. They are armed to the teeth by the US and they are getting funding from India.

We are mixing up every possible element of disaster in this broth. Mistri Munir is going after everything .... depicting the resurrection of Adolf Hitler.

Siberite

Sir Ji,

The picture is quite convoluted at the moment. Amidst this internal turmoil, putting a hand in this bee hive of Afghanistan is 'dangerous'. I don't think that this billion dollar bailout is worth risking an all out war with Afghanistan.

Afghanistan, on the other hand, is not anymore a sort of land operating militia, as in the past. They are armed to the teeth by the US and they are getting funding from India.

We are mixing up every possible element of disaster in this broth. Mistri Munir is going after everything .... depicting the resurrection of Adolf Hitler.
Ok, so you let them come and attack and sit tight afraid of these TTP goons.

Shurahbil

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistan Army (the leadership) benefits from TTP. It is an extracurricular means of income at the expense of the nation and the serving young men. They open the TTP tap when needed.

The Army leadership is as corrupt as those brought in my them to govern the Nation. To put them on some holy mantle where they are untouchable is an act of a fool who will see the light too late.

Sohail Shuja

Ok, so you let them come and attack and sit tight afraid of these TTP goons.
I am trying to focus on the bigger picture, from the past, to the present and into the future.

How come these TTP operatives able to get aid from Afghanistan? was our border unguarded?

Secondly, there is always a diplomatic protocol on the international level, when you are to operate on a foreign soil. Otherwise, you get mocked up like Modi on 28th Feb.

We are fighting this war since two decades and have not seen any decimation to annihilation through our conventional mantra of "attacking the terrorists".

Maybe it is time to rethink. As Einstein said:
"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, is insanity".

Let us analyze the situation from the start.... how come the people of these tribal areas, who were once so patriotic that they won us Azad Kashmir, have turned against us? Where did we go wrong? or is it that Pakistan was headed by Quaid e Azam (a civilian), who was not a stooge politician of the Army?

Siberite

I am trying to focus on the bigger picture, from the past, to the present and into the future.

How come these TTP operatives able to get aid from Afghanistan? was our border unguarded?

Secondly, there is always a diplomatic protocol on the international level, when you are to operate on a foreign soil. Otherwise, you get mocked up like Modi on 28th Feb.

We are fighting this war since two decades and have not seen any decimation to annihilation through our conventional mantra of "attacking the terrorists".

Maybe it is time to rethink. As Einstein said:
"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, is insanity".

Let us analyze the situation from the start.... how come the people of these tribal areas, who were once so patriotic that they won us Azad Kashmir, have turned against us? Where did we go wrong? or is it that Pakistan was headed by Quaid e Azam (a civilian), who was not a stooge politician of the Army?
There is no diplomatic protocol when your 7 soldiers are dead without any provocation. And this is not the first time that TTP able to attack the Pakistani army post and fled to Afghanistan.

They have been able to do that now more often ever since the PTI Government is removed. Obviously, it shows the biased of Taliban towards the PTI and Naswar Khan .

The past stupid decisions of army generals don't justify the unprovoked attacks from the border.

Even though the Pakistan army rule was terrible, unjustified and totally idiot, sided with American against Taliban and dumping them, Pakistan still somehow managed to atone their crimes by bringing in Taliban, giving them their passport to travel to Qarat and take part i the negotiation for the future of Afghanistan and allow Taliban to take over.
I felt for Taliban at the heydays of war, and I wrote against the army generals who were involved along with Musharraf. But that should not be the reason for allowing TTP to freely attack Pakistan.

I think going after them in Afghanistan when the local Government was not stopping these attacks is the right approach. I am not keen to see the deal with American or asking them to supply us the arms necessary to defend. That will be a wrong thing to do.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

There is no diplomatic protocol when your 7 soldiers are dead without any provocation. And this is not the first time that TTP able to attack the Pakistani army post and fled to Afghanistan.
So, you are endorsing the action of NATO forces at Salaala? didn't they do the same?

They have been able to do that now more often ever since the PTI Government is removed. Obviously, it shows the biased of Taliban towards the PTI and Naswar Khan .
In the bigger picture, many things have changed. It is not about PTI Govt, but how the global powers have moved in this matter.

The past stupid decisions of army generals don't justify the unprovoked attacks from the border.
This has to be justified through an independent inquiry of the matter or at least a joint investigation by the authorities on both sides of the border. A single sided view can only be taken as a Kool aid to pacify their population for the unilateral action, just like India yelled and carried out Surgical Strikes in Pakistan.

I think, at least this matter should've been brought into the parliament and debated over, or at the minimum be sanctioned by the cabinet, if we are not a banana republic.

Even though the Pakistan army rule was terrible, unjustified and totally idiot, sided with American against Taliban and dumping them, Pakistan still somehow managed to atone their crimes by bringing in Taliban, giving them their passport to travel to Qarat and take part i the negotiation for the future of Afghanistan and allow Taliban to take over.
I felt for Taliban at the heydays of war, and I wrote against the army generals who were involved along with Musharraf. But that should not be the reason for allowing TTP to freely attack Pakistan.

I think going after them in Afghanistan when the local Government was not stopping these attacks is the right approach. I am not keen to see the deal with American or asking them to supply us the arms necessary to defend. That will be a wrong thing to do.
Well, you have touched the periphery of the quagmire I am referring to.
We have a history with Afghanistan. But with tribal areas, this had not been the case.

You have still failed to identify where the problem lies? or perhaps you are evading the question on purpose.

Whether it is about dollars or not, this tension between Afghanistan and Pakistan, at this juncture, appears to be quite engineered and premeditated by the pawn movers.

Last edited:

Siberite

So, you are endorsing the action of NATO forces at Salaala? didn't they do the same?
No, they didn't do the same thing. there were no facilitators from Pakistan to Afghanistan at time.
In the bigger picture, many things have changed. It is not about PTI Govt, but how the global powers have moved in this matter.
The fact remains the same. There are obvious sympathizes lie within his rule which is not available now. This is an internal matter, but it has been exploited by our enemies across the border so much that it has now consequences.
This has to be justified through an independent inquiry of the matter or at least a joint investigation by the authorities on both sides of the border. A single sided view can only be taken as a Kool aid to pacify their population for the unilateral action, just like India yelled and carried out Surgical Strikes in Pakistan.

Had it been the first time around that these TTP elements attacked Pakistani posts and ran away, then maybe it is justifiable to have an investigation conducted. The army not only lost its soldiers but also its senior officers. To say it is a conspiracy to get more aid from USA, as someone suggested, it total illogical and stupid.
I think, at least this matter should've been brought into the parliament and debated over, or at the minimum be sanctioned by the cabinet, if we are not a banana republic.

What the Parliament could have done? Farted around in circles as they normally do.
Well, you have touched the periphery of the quagmire I am referring to.
We have a history with Afghanistan. But with tribal areas, this had not been the case.

You have still failed to identify where the problem lies? or perhaps you are evading the question on purpose.
I failed to understand why Taliban still smarting up from the war with American forget to recognize the efforts Pakistan made to assist them bringing up in power. They should also start putting their efforts to dismantle TTP hideout throughout the border area with Pakistan. The survival of both countries depends on their cordial relationship without invading each other borders.

Had Pakistan now allow a 3rd part intervention into Afghanistan using Pakistan as pass way the Afghanistan Government has all the right to attack them in Pakistan if Pakistan do not want to eradicate the enemy of Afghanistan from their borders.

Respect and respect of the integrity of each other's border is the only solution. If Afghanistan Government keep bringing up the argument of not recognizing Durand line, then we will remain at odd with each other as far as the security of both countries is concerned.
Whether it is about dollars or not, the outcomes of this tension between Afghanistan and Pakistan, at this juncture, appears to be quite engineered and premeditated by the pawn movers.
I don't think there is any sinister game is going on. Afghanistan Taliban should announce a crackdown on those who attack Pakistani post.

Sohail Shuja

No, they didn't do the same thing. there were no facilitators from Pakistan to Afghanistan at time.
Whoa .... who did the US kill behind the PMA Kakul?
Who says there were no facilitators on Pakistan side? why did Pakistan allow the drone strikes in their own regions?

Your arguments are totally devoid of reality and an outside look. You are only trumpeting the lopsided mantra of the Army.

The fact remains the same. There are obvious sympathizes lie within his rule which is not available now. This is an internal matter, but it has been exploited by our enemies across the border so much that it has now consequences.
Afghanistan, for the past century has been the vortex of international concern. The petty things like who is ruling in Pakistan has got nothing to do with it.

Like it or not, but Afghanistan has remained the catalyst of changing the world order in the past century. Be it the British India, USSR or even the US. Afghanistan has been the main decisive ground for the superpowers of the world.

Had it been the first time around that these TTP elements attacked Pakistani posts and ran away, then maybe it is justifiable to have an investigation conducted. The army not only lost its soldiers but also its senior officers. To say it is a conspiracy to get more aid from USA, as someone suggested, it total illogical and stupid.
No, it is not the first time and neither is it our first time that we have been going after them. This cat and mouse play is going on since two decades. My question was based around this fact that we are doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Maybe, it is time to change our thinking/strategy.

My second question: Why the people of FATA (i.e. TTP) have turned against us, while they have a completely contrasting history since 1947. You did not answer the root cause and unless we get to the root cause of the conflict, we will never be able to resolve this issue. It is time to take things head on.

& whether this war is for dollars or not, it can also evident throughout the history of Pakistan Army and its alliance with the Western Powers. Needn't say more.

What the Parliament could have done? Farted around in circles as they normally do.
In fact, I have to agree on this one, since there is no parliament in place like the one which sanctioned the 28th Feb rebuttal.

I failed to understand why Taliban still smarting up from the war with American forget to recognize the efforts Pakistan made to assist them bringing up in power. They should also start putting their efforts to dismantle TTP hideout throughout the border area with Pakistan. The survival of both countries depends on their cordial relationship without invading each other borders.
The reason is simple and quite evident i.e. Pakistan's failure of foreign policy. We have shackled up national interests by the interests of a few. Our deep state need this TTP to hound their people with their terror and usurp resources in exchange, stir political upheavals and remain relevant for the foreign powers, which comes in exchange for our mercenary role in the region.

Had Pakistan now allow a 3rd part intervention into Afghanistan using Pakistan as pass way the Afghanistan Government has all the right to attack them in Pakistan if Pakistan do not want to eradicate the enemy of Afghanistan from their borders.
Pakistan first need to control its borders. The fair question here is to first ask what had been our guards doing at the border to allow such a failure? and now they are using this failure as an excuse to start up a new war..... pathetic!
Respect and respect of the integrity of each other's border is the only solution. If Afghanistan Government keep bringing up the argument of not recognizing Durand line, then we will remain at odd with each other as far as the security of both countries is concerned.
Indeed. Pakistan has lost many opportunities in this respect, with both of its Western neighbors. Pakistan needs to build a solid block along its western side.

However, again, due to the menial interests of a few in our deep state, who live off on the blood money of our poor foot soldiers and public tax money, our foreign policy had always been carved up to play a double role, which annoys our neighbors and this fallacy in our design had been successfully exploited and capitalized upon by our enemies on the eastern side, which is in line with their Chanakya doctrine.

As I said earlier, we have a history with Afghanistan, which dates back to 1947, when the only Muslim Country which did not recognize Pakistan was Afghanistan (due to the same Durand line issue), and then we also had the Bajaur Campaign in 1961. Our buffer zone was always the FATA region and we have destroyed our cover/shield by subduing to the dictates of the foreign powers. & tell you what .... this was also a part of the plan of a new world order. I will leave it here.

I don't think there is any sinister game is going on. Afghanistan Taliban should announce a crackdown on those who attack Pakistani post.
I'd say that either it is your naivety or a total bias in this matter which is hindering your sight to see what is obviously manifest, in the light of facts and our history as well.

Taliban of Afghanistan, in the times of Mullah Omar clearly announced that they have nothing to do with the Taliban of Pakistan (who changed their name to Taliban from Tehreek e nifaz e shariyat e Muhammad SAW or TNSM, after the US invasion of Afghanistan), therefore, these outfits changed their name to TTP. Need one say anything more? I think it is a hightime to do a little soul searching and acknowledge "Mea Culpa" by the virtue of which we have created this Frankenstein.

We still can revert our relations, only if we think upon the lines of our national interests and not the interest of a few usurpers.

Azpir

MPA (400+ posts)

80% awami mandate ko kuchal dena kiya Pakistan se wafa ha ya ghadari? Bharwageeri band kar or ja k nawaz ki toi chaat.