پاک فوج عوام کی خواہشات اور امنگوں کا محور ہے: آرمی چیف جنرل سید عاصم منیر

Allah o Akbar

Councller (250+ posts)
جرنیلوں کی بدمعاشی کا یہ مطلب نہیں کہ اب ناپاک افغانی یا بھارتی یا ملعون خارجی جہنمی خنزیر افواجِ پاک کے خلاف بکواس کریں
افواج پاکستان کے شہیدوں اور غازیوں کو سلام

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
انشاء اللہ ناکام تجربہ کاروں سے نجات ملے گی
دسو ؟؟ یہی حال ہوتا ہے جب بندہ یہ سوچنے لگے کہ پتا نہیں جس سے دعا مانگ وہا ہوں وہ قبول کرے گا بھی یا نہیں

آپ یقین کامل رکھیں تو ناکام سے ناکام ترین بھی شوکت ترین بن جایں گے - جو بیڑے غرق کرواتے کرواتے اگلے ہی ہفتے آپ کو سبز باغ دیکھا کر خوش کر دیں گے جی

https://twitter.com/x/status/1503803529831587840

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Heera Mandi Generals sell the blood of Pakistanis (both civilians & soldiers) for building their empire of properties and bank balances.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Lanut GIF by Siasat.pk

Modest

Modest, I hope everything is okay with you, as I haven't seen you on this form for a while.
Alhamdulillah I am good bro, thanks for asking.
Tbh, the bad and tragic situation in Pakistan has really affected and disturbed me mentally. We overseas Pakistanis are always worried about Pakistan and the continuous injustice and brutality there is unbearable.
I took a break from this forum and went on holidays to calm myself down and get some rest.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah I am good bro, thanks for asking.
Tbh, the bad and tragic situation in Pakistan has really affected and disturbed me mentally. We overseas Pakistanis are always worried about Pakistan and the continuous injustice and brutality there is unbearable.
I took a break from this forum and went on holidays to calm myself down and get some rest.
May Allah have mercy on Pakistan!
We all are distressed and worried about the deteriorating conditions of Pakistanis, It all started with bastard Bajwa the traitor, and now the Asim SOB is carrying on his legacy.

Modest

May Allah have mercy on Pakistan!
We all are distressed and worried about the deteriorating conditions of Pakistanis, It all started with bastard Bajwa the traitor, and now the Asim SOB is carrying on his legacy.
Ameen, you are right bro.
All these bastard Generals are destroying Pakistan mercilessly. We need to get rid of these traitors in uniform otherwise our country will never prosper and succeed.