پاکستان کی ترقی میں پی ٹی آئی کے کون سے وزرا رکاوٹ ہیں؟مفتی قوی نے بتا دیا

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If Nawaz joined PTI today we will defend him more than the current patwari. Non of us read judgement but cursing a judge who showed courage to punish an absconder.

No one would have objected to giving Musharraf a thousand death sentences, but people have reservation over the word 'Ghaddar'(which is debatable but I believe he wasn't)', And whole Army did wrong by following his orders(Just imagine soldiers disobeying their Officers orders during war based on what they think is right/wrong), and last but not the least bringing the dead body and hanging it for no matter how many days in a public place.

Will_Bite

if Musharraf was in Pakistan, he would have been able to present his defense, unlike now, where he wasnt even allowed a video link testimony.

Wadaich

It is too late. It would have been done long ago. Judiciary is tool of the enemies of Pakistan. Giving relief to traitors, terrorists, and filthy corrupt.

aneeskhan

This certainly points towards establishment trying to exert pressure on judiciary. This historic judgement (without para 66) will put an end to any coas thinking about military rule. Think General Zia and how he injected extremism into our society and we are still paying the price. Always think about that when you think about this judgement.
Para 66 Is the Essence of Verdict. A Judge is bias, who was Chief Judge ,so how Judgement is impartial?Now Verdict is not one Personal view or Opinion it is property of State of Pakistan. Hamid Mir Jang Geo Trying their best 66 ko Hazaf Kar Do , Hazaf Tu Abb Sab Kuchh Hona Hai.
Now state of Pakistan if Accepts mean ,TTP n Pakistan same, if rejects mean we are different from TTP.
World is Waiting.

Zaidi Qasim

if Musharraf was in Pakistan, he would have been able to present his defense, unlike now, where he wasnt even allowed a video link testimony.
stop lying and read more. He was given ample chances over 6 years of the case but he intentionally refused to even accept the verdict and order of the court . The fugitive fled the country under the protection of harami generals in Pakistan . The court verdict asking the feeble federal government to start perusing those who facilitated him and helped him flee the country since they are equally guilty of the crime of this nature.

Okara

No one would have objected to giving Musharraf a thousand death sentences, but people have reservation over the word 'Ghaddar'(which is debatable but I believe he wasn't)', And whole Army did wrong by following his orders(Just imagine soldiers disobeying their Officers orders during war based on what they think is right/wrong), and last but not the least bringing the dead body and hanging it for no matter how many days in a public place.
My Dear friend. Ghaddar is defined in law. If PTI don't like they should change the law.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
5 years from now, a young web surfer from Pakistan will get confused that who was Mufti Qavi and why his comment on Imran Khan's ministers was viewed by more then 2,000 people and commented by 50 + on siasatdotpk

Shabash Oay Admina Shabash ?

raqeebroosia2

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Para 66 is an observation not judgement, please watch the conference of Law minister, these are his words.
Now that observation (para 66) is wrong. The judgement of treason under article 6, IS correct.
Its an open and shut case, civil govt was over thrown in military coup by Gen Musharaf, and nobody is denying that. We dont want IK's govt to be overthrown by military, nor any future civilian govt.

Are you forgetting how cunning musharraf was, cutting deals (NROs) with PPP,PMLN throwing away their corruption cases, Just so he could rule longer. Us kay baap ka paisa thaa, jo cases maaf kar raha thaa.

I dont get your reference to TTP, explain?

Para 66 Is the Essence of Verdict. A Judge is bias, who was Chief Judge ,so how Judgement is impartial?Now Verdict is not one Personal view or Opinion it is property of State of Pakistan. Hamid Mir Jang Geo Trying their best 66 ko Hazaf Kar Do , Hazaf Tu Abb Sab Kuchh Hona Hai.
Now state of Pakistan if Accepts mean ,TTP n Pakistan same, if rejects mean we are different from TTP.
World is Waiting.

aneeskhan

Para 66 is an observation not judgement, please watch the conference of Law minister, these are his words.
Now that observation (para 66) is wrong. The judgement of treason under article 6, IS correct.
Its an open and shut case, civil govt was over thrown in military coup by Gen Musharaf, and nobody is denying that. We dont want IK's govt to be overthrown by military, nor any future civilian govt.

Are you forgetting how cunning musharraf was, cutting deals (NROs) with PPP,PMLN throwing away their corruption cases, Just so he could rule longer. Us kay baap ka paisa thaa, jo cases maaf kar raha thaa.

I dont get your reference to TTP, explain?
Justice should be Transparent non Bias Musharraf or Modi.
Open n Shut without hearing without asking reply for Death Sentence a shame.
Why Darr ,Hussain n Hassan open n Shut case of Financial Irregularities where only mild Punishment and Imprisonment ,Why not hearing going on.
What was special with Musharraf, the only person trial in absent required ? RFequired during Tenure of Khosa?
Don't do Arguments ? when Judiciary is violating constitution.
Koyi Judge Madar Pidar Azad Nahi.

raqeebroosia2

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
So your response is, But what about others ???
Stay on the topic, It was musharaf treason case, musharaf tried every delaying tactic for years, It was in the detailed judgement how he exhausted the patience of the court. The court did Justice, according to the law of the land.

Why is it that you are not saying a single word on military overthrowing civilian govt? what are your thoughts on that?

Justice should be Transparent non Bias Musharraf or Modi.
Open n Shut without hearing without asking reply for Death Sentence a shame.
Why Darr ,Hussain n Hassan open n Shut case of Financial Irregularities where only mild Punishment and Imprisonment ,Why not hearing going on.
What was special with Musharraf, the only person trial in absent required ? RFequired during Tenure of Khosa?
Don't do Arguments ? when Judiciary is violating constitution.
Koyi Judge Madar Pidar Azad Nahi.

Will_Bite

My Dear friend. Ghaddar is defined in law. If PTI don't like they should change the law.
wrt this specific instance, it was made a law in 2010....and the law was applied retroactively to a 2007 offence..... Musharraf specific. PTI doesnt have to change it. Just argue it properly, and it will be thrown out.

aneeskhan

So your response is, But what about others ???
Stay on the topic, It was musharaf treason case, musharaf tried every delaying tactic for years, It was in the detailed judgement how he exhausted the patience of the court. The court did Justice, according to the law of the land.

Why is it that you are not saying a single word on military overthrowing civilian govt? what are your thoughts on that?
Just first tell me one answer
If I offer you a glass of milk very pure fresh but some faeces of bird drops in it, I say no problem I will take it out. Please now drink.
Now would you like to drink?
Now you should answer yes in Musharraf Dushmani then no problem.
So justice should be fresh milk or transparent water with surety it is transparent non bias .
Waiting for your reply would like to drink dirty milk?
If no answer for that then wind up discussion here.

Okara

wrt this specific instance, it was made a law in 2010....and the law was applied retroactively to a 2007 offence..... Musharraf specific. PTI doesnt have to change it. Just argue it properly, and it will be thrown out.
Then PTI should defend Musharraf in court not on media.

Will_Bite

Then PTI should defend Musharraf in court not on media.
Govt reps are expected to give govts perspective. If they dont, media complains of blackout. In any case, fact remains that we have a ways to go before maturing as a democracy

miafridi

If you make a law today that selling a mobile phone is illegal and punishable by death, and apply this law to those who had sold mobiles years ago(when they knew it was legal), would you not see it as injustice? Same happened with Mushi in this case(according to reports). It is said that this law was made in 2010, but applied to Musharraf's acts done prior to making this law.

Okara

If you make a law today that selling a mobile phone is illegal and punishable by death, and apply this law to those who had sold mobiles years ago(when they knew it was legal), would you not see it as injustice? Same happened with Mushi in this case(according to reports). It is said that this law was made in 2010, but applied to Musharraf's acts done prior to making this law.
Let's court to decide not me or u. If we don't like current justice system then change it.
BTW according to which law Musharraf usurp power? Also who was behind 12th may 2007 Karachi masacare? Also where are $$$ Musharraf got as a bounty?

miafridi

Let's court to decide not me or u. If we don't like current justice system then change it.
BTW according to which law Musharraf usurp power? Also who was behind 12th may 2007 Karachi masacare? Also where are $$$ Musharraf got as a bounty?

Maybe you forgot what I originally said. Musharraf could have been given a thousand death sentences for thousands of other reasons(few of which you have mentioned), but the way the judgement was given is what people see as a revenge/defaming/maligning an entire institution and I have mentioned the points already to you.