پاکستان کا شان یا انڈیا کی شان

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
I kept on merrily buying Indian Banaspati rice as Pakistani rice for 10 long years.
The bag was dark green, had a star & crescent. It was only once after the trade mark issue was raised I scrutinised the bag and it DID NOT have Pakistan written any where on it.
It was Indian rice!!

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حلال گوشت والوں نے بھی لوٹ مچائی ہوئی ہے چھوٹا گوشت بھی اب گیارہ ڈالر پاونڈ کر دیا ہے مسلمان بیچارہ کیا کرے نہ جھٹکے کا گوشت کھا سکتا ہے نہ گوشت کے بغیر رہ سکتا ہے
Our local Walmart has plenty of Halal Meat at very competitive price. Local Winco food selling all kind of daals and beans very cheap. Shan's Daal was new to me and just to support Pakistani seller I bought it.

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
Feel very proud of Shan when I see their huge variety of spices here at our local big groceries store. I saw Daal packet this time and bought it. I came home and just curious and wanted to see product of Pakistan label at the back but what a shock, Shan is selling Indian Daal all over the world.

Felt Sorry and Sad.

Bar code 888 belongs to Singapore.. so it’s imported there for further distribution. You can remove the ingredients and calories information sticker to see it’s true packing or origin .

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's 100% fake. SHAN food never sell their product without box. Every spice, masala or mix is with in box. Also their factory address will be written. Kindly check their website if your bought product is listed in their product list. Even pakistani rice is exported to Dubai then repacked in INDIAN PRODUCT bags and exported to europe.
Email Shan food with details they will surely reply you positively and with proof.
jazakaAllah

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our local Walmart has plenty of Halal Meat at very competitive price. Local Winco food selling all kind of daals and beans very cheap. Shan's Daal was new to me and just to support Pakistani seller I bought it.

میں نے تو وال مارٹ میں حلال گوشت نہیں دیکھا اب چیک کروں گا شا ن کے مصالحے پاکستان کو سپورٹ کرنے کے لئے ہی خریدتے ہیں اگر قیممتیں اسی طرح بڑھاتے رہے تو پھر نہیں خریدیں گے امریکہ میں بھی تو حالات اچھے نہیں ہیں آمدن کم ہو گئی ہے اور قیمتیں بڑھ گئی ہیں جب شان اور دوسری دیسی چیزیں حتی کہ حلال گوشت کا بھی نام و نشان نہیں تھا امریکہ میں تو ہم تب بھی کھاتے پیتے تھے اب بھی کھا لیں گے