پاکستانی پارلیمنٹ کے غیر ملکی ارکان

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
6219958e91cefbb9ddc4febf6b452ee6.gif

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Doosaray mulk kee shahreat lainay kay liay uss doosaray mulk kay qanoon kay mutabiq halaf laina parta hay,iss soorat main pakistan kay liay, diay huaay halaf kahan jatay hain?

Hay koi joo iss baat kaa jawab day sakay?

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Doosaray mulk kee shahreat lainay kay liay uss doosaray mulk kay qanoon kay mutabiq halaf laina parta hay,iss soorat main pakistan kay liay, diay huaay halaf kahan jatay hain?

Hay koi joo iss baat kaa jawab day sakay?

swai 2-3 countries k yee halaf keheen bhee nahi lena parta janab orr rahi bhoot sary countries apny mualk k dual nationals koo politics main hesa leny ki ijazat dety hain orr paksitan jesy country say koi shook say bahar nahi jata. maab baap, bahan bhaion say door sari zindi struggle karta hai jaa k chalo pechy family k lyee khuch earn kar loo tu yee naa tu islamically juram hai naa qanani

humary so called danshwaron ny bhee es per shoor machaya howa hai agar itna he khatra hai apny he paksitani logon say joo dual national hain tu jab woo parliment k member baneen tu extra stamp paper lee leen un say yaa affidavite lee lyeen.

KARACHIITE

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
orr rahi bhoot sary countries apny mualk k dual nationals koo politics main hesa leny ki ijazat dety hain .

Which other democratic countries do allow citizen of other country to become member of parliament before surrendring their first nationality? i am not talking about immigrants to their new country like asians in UK OR USA but only in Pakistan these people come for 5 years holidays to become members of parliament without knowing their constituency and problems of their people and then went back to their new country when vacation finishes. If some ex-patriate wants to join politics then he should come back to his homeland by surrendring their foreign nationality and live with their own people to share the time of happiness and grief with his people. Otherwise people will come from outside and after holidays for 5 years will go back to their country without any accountability and responsibility of their action though dual national people shoud have a voting right to participate in their former country if they want to make any positive changes in the way of forming democratic government. Polite note,whether if someone leave country for social, security, economical or family matter but thats someone's own choice and most of time its good for their own benefit its just like when people in foreign country leave their mother and father in old homes then thats their choice they do not ask their parents do they?

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which other democratic countries do allow citizen of other country to become member of parliament before surrendring their first nationality? i am not talking about immigrants to their new country like asians in UK OR USA but only in Pakistan these people come for 5 years holidays to become members of parliament without knowing their constituency and problems of their people and then went back to their new country when vacation finishes. If some ex-patriate wants to join politics then he should come back to his homeland by surrendring their foreign nationality and live with their own people to share the time of happiness and grief with his people. Otherwise people will come from outside and after holidays for 5 years will go back to their country without any accountability and responsibility of their action though dual national people shoud have a voting right to participate in their former country if they want to make any positive changes in the way of forming democratic government. Polite note,whether if someone leave country for social, security, economical or family matter but thats someone's own choice and most of time its good for their own benefit its just like when people in foreign country leave their mother and father in old homes then thats their choice they do not ask their parents do they?

like ex chines and NRI in india these chines or indian they are taken in for the expertise which they have developed by living abroad anyway just like speical quota seats for minorities or women in pakistan why cant be a quota seats for dual nationals where 10 % of the total seats can go to them and them and allotment of seats should be on the qualification and experience of these people

there is a solution to everything janab in the world just need a bit of Akal to mange it .

and secondly you are saying leave their mother and father 99 percent of paksitan do not leave their mother and father neither in old homes nor forget them i know people (including myself) working for 15 years stright for same mother and father who are back in pakistan there are thousands of examples like this. here when you sit with a paksitani 90 percent topic of the talk is paksitan . people are living here physically but mentally they remain in paksitan and worry for their homeland. its human nature. in my university i was talking one day to head of psychology department she said its our study that people who migrate speically first generatoin immigratns 80 percent they do not change. their thoughts, views , way of doing things, likes, dislikes remain the same the culture and country they are born and raised in. i have seen people crying here for paksitan ( none of them was poor) i have seen people collecting money every time there was a problem in paksitan.

dr. samar mubarak mund said one day pak goverment is not giving him enough funds to develop thur coal project and next day he received 100s of emails from paksitnie who live abroad that sir we trust you tell us how much money you need we can send it to you. (it was published in daily jang just few days ago). and these are same paksitanies you demonize by saying oh they left their land (no one leave their homeland in happily 99 percent there forced due to different reasons)

dear if a country gives a person passport and tell them to sign an agreement for nationality people will sign it because they have to live here but that does not mean that with that contract their emotions, their passion, their love, for nation, for homeland also changed.

Last edited: