میر جعفر نے اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرنے کی گیرنٹی دے دی ہے، اسرائیلی اخبار

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
All the phatwaris are crying and failing to accept the reality of the situation. Their masters were the real yahudi agents all along and fooled their jahil followers.

As prophesized in Islam, near the end the believers will see the truth for what it is but the disbelievers will see the opposite.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Years of treachery will come over people in which liars are believed and the truthful are denied, the deceitful are trusted and the trustworthy are considered traitors, and the disgraceful will deliver speeches.” It was said, “Who are the disgraceful?” The Prophet said, “Petty men with authority over the common people.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4036

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
One of the LEAST.... corruptible. .. ????

56473651-10707693-The_Foreign_Office_minister_used_his_Twitter_account_to_support_-a-36_1649679736193.jpg

Lolz.. After two months of coup still relying on propaganda against IK?

If you or your masters have any evidence of corruption, please file a case, arrest the accused and initiate court proceedings.

Merely shouting from rooftops about Farah Gogi, Usman buzdar or Tosha Khana means you have nothing but allegations.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lolz.. After two months of coup still relying on propaganda against IK?

If you or your masters have any evidence of corruption, please file a case, arrest the accused and initiate court proceedings.

Merely shouting from rooftops about Farah Gogi, Usman buzdar or Tosha Khana means you have nothing but allegations.
You think I got time to waste for this fool. Try to Clear Farah Khan Gogi with all the stories which she has developed around the family.

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
Your shitty conspiracy theories are not even worth a second let alone presenting you with any something. LOL
What conspiracy theories? I wrote what was stated in the article. You can read through it yourself if you are capable of understanding it.

The truth is you have nothing useful to add except purposeless trolling.

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
You think I got time to waste for this fool. Try to Clear Farah Khan Gogi with all the stories which she has developed around the family.
You clear yourself when there is a cogent and specific case to answer.

File a case if you have anything substantial otherwise forever hold your silence.

Allegations for the sake of propaganda is all your masters have.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your shitty conspiracy theories are not even worth a second let alone presenting you with any something. LOL
**presenting you any evidence or substance**
What conspiracy theories? I wrote what was stated in the article. You can read through it yourself if you are capable of understanding it.

The truth is you have nothing useful to add except purposeless trolling.
If you had opened the URL, you would have known that it was an opinion piece.

Siberite

You clear yourself when there is a cogent and specific case to answer.

File a case if you have anything substantial otherwise forever hold your silence.

Allegations for the sake of propaganda is all your masters have.
What you guys have been doing here all day along for last 3 years ? If this is not what you guys are doing here , propaganda. So, stop making speech on a non issue . What I have written on my post is a reality where Zac is describing IK as " Least corruptible" . Which definitely means corrupt to least degree.

Siberite

Ak ahda PDM say bhi dal laytay to tu kis muslman ka bacha lagta, muger TU hai hi kis ghulam patwari ki ulad.

ابے لپوتڑ۔ تو کیا کافی نہیں ہے ۔ اگر تجھے محسوس ہورہا ہے کہ تجھے زور کی آئ ہے تو خود اگل دے ۔ اب تیرا کام بھی میں ہی کروں تاکہ تو فارغ ہو کر گانجاپیے ؟ ۔​

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
There would be no meaning of Pakistan if anyone go for recognition of Israel against the founder of Pakistan's clear stance on it.

Siberite

There would be no meaning of Pakistan if anyone go for recognition of Israel against the founder of Pakistan's clear stance on it.
Are the founder's words written on stone ? If that's is the case, then he should come and govern himself.

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are the founder's words written on stone ? If that's is the case, then he should come and govern himself.

Asool and red lines asool parasto k hotay hai. You never compromise on your basic principles/red lines. Baqi is dunia main toh apnay faiday k liye apni maa bechnay walay bhi mojud hai, woh unki marzi.

Siberite

Asool and red lines asool parasto k hotay hai. You never compromise on your basic principles/red lines. Baqi is dunia main toh apnay faiday k liye apni maa bechnay walay bhi mojud hai, woh unki marzi.
Universal asool sirf kitaboon main achay lugtay hain . Reality ka insay koi Taeluk nahi hota. IK nay kitnay U turn Liye ? Kiya Kehta Tha kay U turn na lenay wala leader nahi hota ....

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Universal asool sirf kitaboon main achay lugtay hain . Reality ka insay koi Taeluk nahi hota. IK nay kitnay U turn Liye ? Kiya Kehta Tha kay U turn na lenay wala leader nahi hota ....

Ok, kindly answer. Would you sell your mother/sister/daughter? Just answer "Yes/No" please.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
If accepted Israel, Bajwa will be not just traitor of the country, he will be traitor of Islam i.e. traitor of Allah swt and His messenger PBUH.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not possible in this century. No matter Bajwa.Nawaz.Zardari.. Molvi Fazulo.. Showbaz.. even have absolute powers..They can't able to recognized Israel...

Siberite

Ok, kindly answer. Would you sell your mother/sister/daughter? Just answer "Yes/No" please.
You acting like a real ass. Is this the question that your stated policies can't be changed in due time ? I don't understand how the mind of a fool works. But I can definitely search it out for you.

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
You acting like a real ass. Is this the question that your stated policies can't be changed in due time ? I don't understand how the mind of a fool works. But I can definitely search it out for you.

No that wasn't the question. A policy is a completely different thing than something that defines your character. So Don't jump to conclusions like a fool thinking from his ass. I asked you something which shouldn't be difficult to answer. Is it?