مکار ذکا کا پب جی گیم نہ کھلوانے پر عمران خان سے استعفیٰ مانگنے کی بونگی

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1. Trend will be famous for few days then disappear, this is the issue with this new generation lol.

2.Who cares what xyz media personality said, ignore them.
trend doesn,t matter how much time it appear or not
the thing is matter that you must raised voice against wrong thing or where justice denied and that think which i learn from PTI in 2014 dharna which actually disappear in other term but it give awareness!

Sn Sunny

PAP-PO KHELNAY KO MANGAY PUBG. APNI OQAAT MAIN REH PAPO TERI PUBG SUJAH DAIN GAY....
why pti is not active ?
some how i saw trend who support govt institution but it leading by veena malik
veena malik is pti supporter?
EZ2-L4t-EWk-AAJPML.jpg

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
trend doesn,t matter how much time it appear or not
the thing is matter that you must raised voice against wrong thing or where justice denied and that think which i learn from PTI in 2014 dharna which actually disappear in other term but it give awareness!
The dharna was not for 1 or 2 days, it was much longer and lead by Imran Khan this is why it created
Awareness. These small trends come and go

Sn Sunny

The dharna was not for 1 or 2 days, it was much longer and lead by Imran Khan this is why it created
Awareness. These small trends come and go
Awareness :that,s why you talking with me about this disappear topic
i think it,s just started and more thing is coming

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Awareness :that,s why you talking with me about this disappear topic
i think it,s just started and more thing is coming
You quoted my post hence i replied back, otherwise its rude. Yes Imran khan should resign because pti govt banned pub g?
on other thought who cares???

Sn Sunny

You quoted my post hence i replied back, otherwise its rude. Yes Imran khan should resign because pti govt banned pub g?
on other thought who cares???
lolz resign is just word which we use for some anger reaction from other side like you did right now and pmln doing this thing in past ...........

but reality is no one give resign even it,s IK or nawaz sharif