لفافوں میں ان کو بھی شامل سمجھیے۔

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baas in ki " Kuri' patakha" hay issay liay dekhtay hain Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
O Bhai, Janay de. Everyone has right of his point of view. The theme of program is to discuss the issue in a lighter mode.

I agree with one point that by discussing serious issues in lighter tone dissolves the seriousness of matter. + Its been very long since I have seen their program.

JOO BHI IK KA MUKALIF HAI, WOO LAFAFA LAITA HAI. (thumbsdown)
IS THERE ANY BODY LEFT THAN ML.

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو تمہارے حق میں نہ بولے وہ لفافہ
جو حق میں بولے وہ تمہارا چہیتا
ہارون رشید تمہارے حق میں بولتا رہا خلاف بولا تو لفافہ بن گیا
سیتا کا بیٹا ہنومان کی اولاد حسد ناساز تمہارے خلاف بولتا رہا اور کل تمہاری گود میں بیٹھ گیا تو صحافت کا علمبردارواہ کمال انقلاب آ رہا ہے
جا میں تُجھے دعوے سے کہ سکتا ہوں سہیل احمد تیرے ڈرگ ایڈکٹ سے زیادہ قابل ا حترام ہے
هنو مان کا پجاری تو نواز شریف هے جو انڈیا جا کے کہتا هے که ہندو اور نواز شریف ایک ہی خدا کی پوجا کرتے هیں

shrewd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Goldsmith dollar do
Pasha Establishment sey document provide karo
ARY, SAMA, DUNYA Pasha Party ky sath hein
As paid Media Cells
Media ko dollar do, Establishment sey document do
Yeah h NAYA PAKISTAN

What kind of people you are..Your master noora came into power with the help of Americans and Arabs and locally Army supported them to rig the election.
And you blame IK for Dollars..

IKHOPE

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Just Stop Watching this Sh*t "Hasb e Haal" that's the best way to record your protest !

Dont consider this sohail BUTT as a journalist or a qualified anchor person. He is a stage actor with history and makes money with the skills. Just take him as a joke!

shabir khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
دنیا ٹی وی کے پروگرام حسب حال میں آزادی اور انقلاب مارچ دھرنے کے شرکاء پر بلاوجہ مسلسل جملے کسنے، ان کو ذلیل کرنے اور شہباز شریف کی ذاتی گلو بٹ پولیس کی تعریفیں کرنے والے عزیزی سہیل احمد اور ان کے ساتھی جنید سلیم نے حسب حال پروگرام کا گلا اپنے ہاتھوں سے گھونٹ کر اس کا بیڑہ غرق کر دیا

ali-raj

Azizi pehlay bhi eik daffa column likh kar jotay kha chuka hai.

Junaid Sb was pretty neutral person , but 1 month back, in early days of Dharna, he started to change tone, and literally made abusive fun of TUQ & IK, which wasn't even appropriate like others (express news etc comeday progarms) , infact it was down right veena malik level *********.

That day, i stopped watching their program (i wasn't found of it, but it was an ok program for me)

I still think, Junaid sb is doing to keep his job (Arshad Sharif , Sami Ibrahim and some others are kicked or fixed from Dunya TV) , so we will confront him, when all of this is over.

ali-raj

Dunya channel is PTV3 you can see the attitude of Imran Khan anchor and yesterday shahid programme on Salman Shahbaz,No doubt about it.many channels are now distancing them from Dharna ML Ibrahim Sami are not at ARY channel? These channels are now openly opposing Dharna.

BOth of them are fixed. Imran Khan was very loud open mouthed in Expressnews, he was kicked, then got hired at Duniya News. Same Goes for Kamran Shahid, but he still do a tid bit of Questions, just to even out the program.

Yeh. It seems, Badami is on higher grounds, and Mubasher Lucman & Sami Ibrahim are again kicked. Same is going to happen with Moeed & Fawad too. IN end, Only badami will be there, cause Kashif Abbasi is also pointing fingers, after buring of Raped Girl and that 3 girls Raped charge on MNA Boys. He openly said that he is a father of a Baby Girl, he won't tolerate, nor Stop voicing the matter.