قوم کی بیٹی مریم نواز کا اسلام آباد میں تاریخی استقبال ۔۔ 24 نیوز

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
remember-that-in-2007-imran-khan-was-arrested-and-v0-9z3ri1mv9fd91.jpg

Enjoy , even more after 20 years ...​
Imran is the most popular leader of Pakistan after 26 years in politics. Where is the popularity of your Nawaz Kutta Bhagora that has been in politics since 1980? Dog 🐕

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran is the most popular leader of Pakistan after 26 years in politics. Where is the popularity of your Nawaz Kutta Bhagora that has been in politics since 1980? Dog 🐕
Cocaine addiction is a real problem. Majority of the population is addicted by Bongi Khan and company. I heard he was about to build Cocaine stations right across the country.

Siberite

Where is the proof? I can also say you take cocaine according to your friends and family
Idiot. Don't become a liar. I have posted many times Sarfraz Nawaz and his video links. Plus, his friend WA already admitted taking weeds and Cocaine. Sarfraz even challenged Bongi to contradict him. He never did.

arifkarim

Idiot. Don't become a liar. I have posted many times Sarfraz Nawaz and his video links. Plus, his friend WA already admitted taking weeds and Cocaine. Sarfraz even challenged Bongi to contradict him. He never did.
So what? If taking cocaine is a crime, arrest him already. Dog 🐕

Siberite

Where is the proof? I can also say you take cocaine according to your friends and family
You are such an embracement. Have you not watched Sarfraz Nawaz's video? Do you like me to post it here. He is his mentor and friend. Bongi khan never denied it .

arifkarim

so what? Stupid, instead of contesting the PM office he should be admitted to reh addiction center.
Dog 🐕. Looting country is a crime and your loooter Showbaz is your PM. Taking cocaine is not a crime. Harami Bughaz Imrani

Siberite

Dog 🐕. Looting country is a crime and he is your PM. Taking cocaine is not a crime. Harami Bughaz Imrani
you are out of your Kukri mind. No one will allow such a chronic addict to take the PM helm. He would be sitting on the PM seat and pushing the Nuke button instead of Nurse button.