فیصل واڈے کی وڈی شوخیاں

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PTI's Faisal Vawda moves on heavy bike under heavy security in Karachi

These guys will bring change?? This Vadwa guy is useless and seems like a b.u.l.l.-s.h.i.t. right from the first day .... He tried every dirty trick to bring down Arif Alvi and now Alvi is no more to be seen.... This is what happened to all of the ideological workers in party and it is now nothing more than a bunch of hopeless, failed and wanna-be politicians under the umbrella of IK and I wonder how IK has totally gone nuts... He has no political acumen or is a fail to recognise people was a known fact but he lacks even common sense, this is absurd.... Even a street level worker of PTI will know the basics of CHANGE..... Sad scenario of national politics... :(

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)

i partially agree with you
pti karachi ladership is good for tv shows,inka organisation ya awam say taluq nhi,ab yeh bohat ameer hai but politicans apni dolat ko kum dikhatay hain aur awami bntay hain yeh ulta kr ra hai aur logon ko chira raha hai,
These guys will bring change?? This Vadwa guy is useless and seems like a b.u.l.l.-s.h.i.t. right from the first day .... He tried every dirty trick to bring down Arif Alvi and now Alvi is no more to be seen.... This is what happened to all of the ideological workers in party and it is now nothing more than a bunch of hopeless, failed and wanna-be politicians under the umbrella of IK and I wonder how IK has totally gone nuts... He has no political acumen or is a fail to recognise people was a known fact but he lacks even common sense, this is absurd.... Even a street level worker of PTI will know the basics of CHANGE..... Sad scenario of national politics... :(

Kavalier

Not even a single ideological and new face is left is the party and I once said it (5,6 years ago) on this very forum that it will be PTI supporters themselves who will destroy the party the most and it is happening now.... How? There should have been straight away a pressure from the supporters when firsu such wrong move was taken, but at that time they showed even more immaturity than IK and made him kind of nelson mandela and what not and every day the so called wickets were falling..... Now where are those wickets, where are those who chanted only Baghi baghi and qureshi qureshi??? All they have now are clueless and useless like Aleem khans, Raja Riazes, Jahangeer Tareens and Faisal Vadwas etc.... I will take Justice Wajih, Arif Alvi, Umar Cheema, Waleed Iqbal , naseem zahra etc on likes of all Pervaiz Khattaks,, Qureshis and naeem ul haqs etc..... What was that guy, Akbar Babar something and that Admiral saab.... Qasam say they were some real good faces than these Ashraf Sohnas and Sarwar Khans... They had some ebergy for country, they had some vision , some goal for doing somehting better than what has been done by our governments, but what is PTI now? Please be honest and tell me, all "wickets" who has either no political future, or their party cannot afford them because of more than one cadidates in the same constituency, or people like this Vadwa who need a political stage to launch their personal agendas...... I was also once fascinated by PTI in 2010/2011 but soon saw and learnt that this guy wont be able to handle the surge and will collapse..... Regardless of the fact that establishment helped you for their own benefit but it was your duty to sieze up on this chance and make it big, get your dreams turn reality, but ........ :(

i partially agree with you
pti karachi ladership is good for tv shows,inka organisation ya awam say taluq nhi,ab yeh bohat ameer hai but politicans apni dolat ko kum dikhatay hain aur awami bntay hain yeh ulta kr ra hai aur logon ko chira raha hai,

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)

i have soft corner for pti because of IK's financial integrity and sincerity but haan change lanay k liye he has to come in power ,woh elections jeetnay say milay gil,pti is popular but in punjab which is biggest province ,pti ko party structure and election day management learn krnay ki zroort hai,electables bhi lein rural areas mien jo corrupt na hoon but IK is not giving time to organising party
bhai aap say aik baatt poochni thi ,when i attempt to attach a pic to a thread ,url mangta hai yeh,pc mien save pic ki url kaisay doon?
Not even a single ideological and new face is left is the party and I once said it (5,6 years ago) on this very forum that it will be PTI supporters themselves who will destroy the party the most and it is happening now.... How? There should have been straight away a pressure from the supporters when firsu such wrong move was taken, but at that time they showed even more immaturity than IK and made him kind of nelson mandela and what not and every day the so called wickets were falling..... Now where are those wickets, where are those who chanted only Baghi baghi and qureshi qureshi??? All they have now are clueless and useless like Aleem khans, Raja Riazes, Jahangeer Tareens and Faisal Vadwas etc.... I will take Justice Wajih, Arif Alvi, Umar Cheema, Waleed Iqbal , naseem zahra etc on likes of all Pervaiz Khattaks,, Qureshis and naeem ul haqs etc..... What was that guy, Akbar Babar something and that Admiral saab.... Qasam say they were some real good faces than these Ashraf Sohnas and Sarwar Khans... They had some ebergy for country, they had some vision , some goal for doing somehting better than what has been done by our governments, but what is PTI now? Please be honest and tell me, all "wickets" who has either no political future, or their party cannot afford them because of more than one cadidates in the same constituency, or people like this Vadwa who need a political stage to launch their personal agendas...... I was also once fascinated by PTI in 2010/2011 but soon saw and learnt that this guy wont be able to handle the surge and will collapse..... Regardless of the fact that establishment helped you for their own benefit but it was your duty to sieze up on this chance and make it big, get your dreams turn reality, but ........ :(

meshy

Councller (250+ posts)

Actually a common karachite avoids to take part in any political activity, as here ppl r easily exposed to terrorist.
Only high class ppl with tight security can live and do politics in khi.

Kavalier

You can upload the pic on a website like http://tinypic.com/ and from there you can have a URL to post in your thread.....

baqi rehi IK ki baat tou sun lo bahi, financial integrity Edhi say bark kay kisi ki nahi thi lakin iska yeh matlab kabhi bhi nahi ho sakta k Edhi Mrhoom could have been a good politician and statesman..... IK is just a fail in politics... I mean there are ways to make decisions and to make even bad decisions make look good and accepable but here......... just hopeless case bahi... PTI is in GOVERNMENT, who told they are not.... KPK is with PTI for the last 4 years, and rest assured 4 years is a long time to at least start a direction..... When someone asks, only reply comes that IG police and few computerised options for public..... I have yet to hear any economic policy, any infrastructure raised or educational policies.... All they have a social media and beautification of Peshwar, which according to a PTI supporter is a Thekedar work, but they will show this as their achievement.... I am interested to know what new bills have been passed in KPK regarding women empowerment, regarding technology transfer and economics, health reforms, poverty alleviation etc... KPK was supposed to provide jobs even to other provinces but what has happened till now?? law and order, thanks to some APS attack that fouj finally conducted the operation otherwise PTi was insistant on good and bad guys when all of them are actually bad.... I heard they are still giving funds to some of them.... Again sorry state of affairs..... Alas.. :(

i have soft corner for pti because of IK's financial integrity and sincerity but haan change lanay k liye he has to come in power ,woh elections jeetnay say milay gil,pti is popular but in punjab which is biggest province ,pti ko party structure and election day management learn krnay ki zroort hai,electables bhi lein rural areas mien jo corrupt na hoon but IK is not giving time to organising party
bhai aap say aik baatt poochni thi ,when i attempt to attach a pic to a thread ,url mangta hai yeh,pc mien save pic ki url kaisay doon?

pak-pak

Senator (1k+ posts)

Actually a common karachite avoids to take part in any political activity, as here ppl r easily exposed to terrorist.
Only high class ppl with tight security can live and do politics in khi.

پی ٹی آئی کے فیصل ووڈا کراچی کی سڑکوں پر سی ڈی 70 پر گھومتے ہوئے جبکہ کراچی کی پولیس انکی موٹر سائیکل دیکھنے کے لئے پیچھے پیچھے
نو وی آئی پی کلچر
تبدیلیاں

Zamaray Khan

This guy is a joke and nonsense . He is trying to be sunjay dutt of film Musfir . Big bike but he doesn't have the body of sunjay nor he is an actor .

He needs to undestsnd that he is politician . He is daddy of two or three kids and over 40 but he is acting like a teenager .

Bodhi GORREE LAAL LAGAM .

On top of that he is wasting police men's time Who are already useless in karachi instead of protecting city sindh police is protecting cartoons like Faisal and bilawal .

He reminds me of a king with his convoy .

Shame on him.

These kind of Cartoons in pti are damaging imran's poltics and his true struggle .

Last edited:

Pakistan2017

شکریہ ادا کرو رینجرز اور نواز شریف کا جو آج اتنے چول بننے کے قابل ہوے ہو ورنہ دو سال پہلے اگر یہ کچھ کرتے تو کسی ٹارگٹ کللر کا میڈل بن چکے ہوتے

Shukriya Ada Karo Os Kaney Dajal Ka Jis Ne Ek ****** Ki Haram Aulad Ko Ennton K Bathey Se Utha Kar Steel Mills Ka Malik Bana Diya Or Chief Miniuster Tak Bana Diya