"فارم 45 کے مطابق پی ٹی آئی نے اب تک 140 سیٹیں جیت لی ہیں!! کچھ گریس دکھائی

Waqar1988

Senator (1k+ posts)
inme grace hoti to yahan tak had par na hoti. form 45 ki kahani bhi kaam nahi ani ab kyunke chowkidar ke saath saath insaf karne walay bhi behre goonge ho gaye hai

Whaat

MPA (400+ posts)
Somebody explain it to me. Form 45 is for each polling station or have collective result of all? OR Does PTI claim that they have form 45 of all polling stations per NA and collective result shows win?

Waqar1988

Senator (1k+ posts)
Somebody explain it to me. Form 45 is for each polling station or have collective result of all? OR Does PTI claim that they have form 45 of all polling stations per NA and collective result shows win?
form 45 is a final result from the polling station. Each polling station issues form 45 after compiling the counting.Then its handed over to candidates or their agents. Copy of all form 45 is sent to election commission and they compile before issuing final result on form 47

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
"فارم 45 کے مطابق پی ٹی آئی نے اب تک 140 سیٹیں جیت لی ہیں!! کچھ گریس دکھائیں!"عدیل راجہ
Grace! 😂 😂 😂 😂
Jin mein na sharam hai, na haya, na ghairat, na izzat. Toh grace kahan se hoga in janwaron mein!

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahahahaha, again meri bholi awam, these people claim to have inside info, but look at their tweets, their talks. I can only laugh at them and their lack of comprehension, come on people, how would you expect from establishment, both national and international to give up that easily, for which they have already compromised their "so-called repute", which never was there but my ONE PAGERS were in delusion of lumber 1. They waited for 2 years and did all what was possible, just to give up in the end and present everything in a plate just because some bloody civilians have stamped a shit piece of paper with their choice. You guys really make me laugh, but you all are going to cry in another few hours, if not already.