عمران کا اگلا قدم

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
1622822_669061359802567_1850514219_n.jpg
یہ لوگ جمیعت اہلحدیت كے علامہ احسان الہی ظہیر گروپ سے تعلق ركھنے والے لگتے ہیں جن كی سربراہی آجكل ابتسام الہی ظہیر كر رہے ہیں جو دائیں جانب بیٹھے ہیں ۔یہ شاید الیكشن كے دنوں كی تصویر ہے ،ملاقات كا مقصد ، قدر مشترك بعنی نواز لیگ كے خلاف انتخابی منصوبہ بندی ہو سكتی ہے كیونكہ جمیعت اہلحدیت كا یہ گروپ ہمیشہ سے نواز لیگ كا كٹر مخالف رہا ہے ۔
باقی یہ لوگ نہ دھشت گرد ہیں اور نہ ہی دھشت گردی كو سپورٹ كرنے والے ہیں ۔بلكہ یہ تواس فرفے كے نظریاتی مخالف ہیں ۔
باقی اللہ پاك بہتر جانتے ہیں ۔

courtyard

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear

Few days before Saleem Safi wrote that he visited many countries and always compared our nation with the people of those countries.
Safi says he always found that our nation is much more better than other nations in every field. Majority of our people are religious people who pray regularly, many many people perform Umras and Hajjs and donate big amounts but still our country is facing problems.
He say that he found the only reason is that majority of our nation are dishonest and corrupt people.
I 100% agree with Safi because I visited many countries and also found only this difference.
In last elections that dishonest and corrupt majority elected the dishonest and corrupt politicians.
Imran told the nation nine years before that we should have peace talks with Talban instead of war but these corrupt politicians and their followers opposed him because their master did not want talks at that time, now their master wants peace talks so these corrupt politicians changed like a pr..........e.
L,a,n,a,t on these politicians and their followers.

Leader is the one who can take decision, convince others to the decision no matter how much unpopular it can be- imran had done this , he said talks with the militants not haphazard bombardment when even nobody in the world was listening to ➡️ Now all APCs decided talks and tried talks ➡️ Now imran for the first time repeated many times there are foreign funded groups who will never listen to any peace talk initiatives so we have to hit them, we must follow➡️ And I'm hopeful he will come up with a leading statement for us to follow again