Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
he should be pitched as Chief Minister Punjab or interior minister

Last edited:

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
ساری فوج کو گالی مت دیں

یہ بس چند حرام کے پلے جرنیل ہیں جن کی ماں چدائی کی وجہ سے سب ہو رہا ہے۔۔
Tou yeh aam logo ko kidnap aur torture Generals khud aa k kar rahay hein?

Try talking to an ordinary sepoy as a civilian and see their arrogance. Yeh poori ki poori MC Foj hi beghairat hai.

You are only speaking in their favour because you must be a haramkhor relative of some MC in Foj.

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He had the same tone when he spoke a few words. Maybe he is preparing a ground for a surprise return, right when it's needed.

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس فوج کی عزت میں زندگی گزر گئی

آج دکھ ہوتا ہے اپنی سادگی پر

عمران خان آپ کا شکریہ

ان کنجر اور حرامی فوجیوں کو اس ظلم کا
بدلہ ضرور ملنا چاہیے

اگر آج اپنی مقبولیت دیکھنی ہے تو

عوام میں وردی اور بندوق کے بغیر آ کر دیکھیں

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
he is a living example of the thuggery of these generals and what they did to this country in the last 70 years. wish to see them being humiliated and severely punished in the same way for their crimes against the country one day.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I cannot imagine the torture and horror one has to go through for someone that once spewed lightning bolts from his mouth that shook the foundations of this mega evil empire to its core, to now someone who you can see struggles to even say a word or two.

😞 😢

The only familiar thing in my frame of reference is my mamu who suffered a stroke and had similar issues when he tried to talk.

Ya Allah in zaalimo ko nist o naboot ker de, is duniya mein bharpoor zillat de aur akhirat mein bhi. In ka ek ek pal aarziyat aur bepanah taqleef se bhar de

Dr Adam Saab what is your medical opinion on this? He clearly has trouble speaking and this is what we have heard from day one from anyone who met him, what could cause this?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ساری فوج کو گالی مت دیں

یہ بس چند حرام کے پلے جرنیل ہیں جن کی ماں چدائی کی وجہ سے سب ہو رہا ہے۔۔
So still a little boot polishiya is alive deep in you somewhere. Snap out of it, half a million men can't over throw a few bad eggs? Yeah right.